Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 pm
Cynthia was waiting in Lareth's front room wearing a borrowed dress in a shade of blue that was totally wrong for her, but it was the only thing she could find to wear besides a bedsheet. She was clean and her hair was in a single braid down her back to her bare ankles; she hadn't been able to find any shoes so she was barefoot for the moment.

The gods had answered her prayers and healed her, though they couldn't get her out of the realm. That was up to Lareth.

They hadn't been happy with her request but they had done it anyway. Why they had agreed, she had no idea but she wasn't about to question it.

She was still a little pale, but that was to be expected. The gods would only go so far, even with a favorite.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 pm
Lareth looked to Cynthia who was standing in a bad borrowed dress. The color did not suit her and he didnt like the cut.

"Healed already? I am surprised. The gods must want to send you on a mission already huh? What will you do? Save some critters no one has heard of?"

Lareth moved past her, the smell of death surrounding him.

As he got into the room, he pulled his shirt off and tossed it into the laundry bin. His skin had a few blemishes thanks to scars, but he was as smooth as marble.
A small trail of dark hair could be seen going from his belly button down into his pants.

"So? is there something you need?

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 pm
Cynthia followed him and did her best not to look at him as he took his shirt off, he was too distracting to her without his clothes on. She solved that problem by going over to look out of one of the windows, "I need you to open the portals so that I can leave," she told him simply, her voice soft enough that he wouldn't be able to tell that she'd been crying. At least, she hoped he wouldn't be able to tell...

She also kept her face away from so that he wouldn't be able to see it either...

"They won't tell me why they healed me. They've never answered a prayer for it before. They did this time but whatever reasons they had for it they won't say. But the point is that I'm healed up now so there's no reason for me to stay here," she added, giving him the truth.

He'd taken away the one reason she might have had to stay. So now she could leave. But she was wondering why she'd ever thought there could be a chance with him... It simply wasn't possible, she knew that now...

He'd burned that bridge completely. Now she wanted out of here to keep from being tortured with being so near to something she could never have...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 pm
"Sorry, but I am not opening the portals anytime soon. I have a rat in my realm and I will find it and skewer it before I open a portal up. I don't want the pest to escape my grasp.....oh no...no escaping....I will make them wish they didn't remain in my home realm."

Lareth could hear the note of sadness in her voice.

"So even as you healed you cried....Im surprised you have that much water in you."

He began to undo his pants.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:49 pm
Cynthia heard him start on his pants and kept her back to him, "You know nothing about me Lareth so you can't say anything for certain as to whether I have that much water in me or not," she told him with a hint of anger in her voice now, knowing full well that he'd never bothered to learn that much about her.

She went silent for a few moments after that then gave a heavy sigh and shook her head, "How could I have been so stupid as to fall in love with you? At this point, I have no idea why I'm still that stupid...," she muttered angrily to herself then turned and headed for the door, keeping her eyes on the doorway and away from him.

"Just let me know when I can leave," she told him firmly, her voice forced out of a tight throat. Though whether it was anger or sadness that tightened her throat was hard to say at this point. Still, her one thought was that it was a shame she couldn't fry him where he stood...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:04 am
Lareth was in his shorts now and he poofed right in front of her glaring at her.
"Oh dont you dare try and tell me I didn't damn well try Cynthia. I tried very hard to get to know you and for my effort I was blue balled, suffered a broken nose, and two shiners."

Lareth could be sensual, but as he moved towards her, he was very sensual and was as if a wolf was about to pounce on his dinner.

"To still say your in love with me is a bit stupid....yes....because you have never known true love, so how do you know this love you feel is real? Is it real or are you wanting to know what it is like to be with me?

Because if you want to be sure your not simply wanting this piece of candy for savory devouring, and you want to love me....perhaps you should let me help you decide?"

He said nothing more as he reached forward, dragged her to him and kissed her.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 am
Cynthia started backing away from him as he advanced on her, her soft green eyes a bit wide this time. Then he was kissing her and she put up a bit of a fight at first from habit mainly. In the past, that had been as far as he'd go with her then she'd hit him.

But he kept kissing her and she finally melted in his arms with a small moan, unable to hide the effect he had on her for very long. Then she shocked herself by actually kissing him back...

She'd wanted to do this for so long but hadn't dared to. Now that she was here with him like this, all her resistance washed away under that kiss and his hold on her.

She opened her mouth to him and moved up on her toes to deepen the kiss with a passionate response that shocked herself and proved that she'd never been unaffected by him by him. In fact, her level of response proved that she really was telling him the truth about how she felt about him...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:20 am
Lareth grabbed her bum as she stood on her toes to deepen the kiss. He moaned into the kiss as he picked her up and carried her over to the small sitting desk he had and he sat her on it. He stood in front of her kissing her and letting his hands slide up and down her thighs.

"Tell me Cynthia....do you want me touching you? Is it really alright? Because if it is not...tell me now, so I may stop.....because once I get started, I won't stop until I please you all though the night, letting you feel and know how much of a beautiful woman you are."

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:02 am
When he sat her on the desk and stopped kissing her, Cynthia actually let out a small whimper and took a few moments to regain her scattered wits. Then he was talking and she had to pay attention to what he was saying. When it hit her she actually slapped at his shoulder.

"Quit being a boy scout, damnit! If you stop now, blue balls and shiners will be the least of your problems, Lareth...," she growled at him then speared her fingers through his silky hair to cup the back of his head and pulled him back down to continue the scorching kiss...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:09 am
Lareth could only smirk as Cynthia pulled him down for another kiss. He wasn't sure about the whole love thing, but he knew he could show Cynthia what a beautiful woman she was.

He kissed her deeply as he pulled her to the edge of the desk, ripped the dress so he could spread open her legs o he could stand between them. He kissed along her neck and such and was about to rip off her underwear when there was a knock and then Hal came in carrying the official letterhead, his wax seal, and black ribbon.

Hal raised a brow. "terribly sorry sire....miss cynthia. I did not mean to intrude."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:19 am
Cynthia gave out a growl of frustration and dropped her forehead to Lareth's shoulder, "Hal... Right now you have got the worst timing in all of creation's history...," she told him as calmly as she could, which meant not calmly at all. She held out her hand for the stuff in his hands and put them on the small desk behind her without looking at him.

"If you don't mind, Hal, please makes sure that no one else comes through that door after you leave it... I won't be held responsible for anyone getting singed after you leave...," she added in a warning for the safety of everyone else in the castle.

But she held onto her patience at this point, though she wasn't sure how she did so. All she knew was that either she and Lareth finished this or she really did have to leave. She knew she couldn't go though too much more of the interruptions, not and stay sane anyway...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 am
He bowed to Cynthia. Yes, my lady. I will make sure no one comes in. I also suggest you lock the door as well."
He drew Lareth to the side and whispered to him.
"Don't you dare do anything stupid....if your going to do this, you do it with no regrets you hear me? I will not have you sullying and shaming the lady."

He sighed. Danm he hated being old....he remembered the days when he was doing the same thing Lareth was about to do with Cynthia. He magicked something into Lareth's hand and squeezed it shut.

"Be careful and make good use of them."

Hal left.

Lareth looked down into his hand and found......condoms. Hal must have imported them from the human realm as demons didn't care for contraceptives.

he could understand how Hal felt. The old man was once Cynthia's lover and while he aged, she remained the same. His heart would forever be linked to Cynthia though the elder would never admit it.

Lareth pocketed the treasures and went back to her.

"Now where were we?"

He nibbled on her lips before he kissed her again and cupped her breasts massaging them through her dress.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:52 pm
Cynthia wanted to say something else to Hal but knew that nothing she said would make the situation better for him. Besides, he'd been encouraging her to get involved with Lareth for centuries...

But then Lareth had locked the door and was back to kissing her and she found her wits scattered to the four winds in an instant. Her hands were back in his hair and she was moaning into the kiss as his hands started to work on her body with a magic as old as time itself, making her respond in ways that surprised herself.

By the time he was finally done with her, she had actually passed out from too much pleasure and was curled up at his side with her head on his shoulder and her long braid spilling over the side of the bed, one arm over his waist and her legs tangled with his, a sheet covering them both to the waist.

Over the course of the night, she'd told him that she loved him over and over, sometimes whispering it and sometimes screaming. With the ways he worked at her, there had been no way she could have lied at all, so she'd proved that she'd been telling him the truth...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:44 pm
Lareth lay there sated and feeling like quite the conqueror. Never before had he had such engaging intercourse with a woman who could last more than one time with him.

He had made sure he made use of all the small gifts Hal had given to him. He cracked his neck as he yawned and slowly sat up. Nail scratches lined his chest and back, with many dark love botes all over his chest, stomach and one single one on his neck.

"Badges of honor and battle."

He looked over to Cynthia who was passed out and he leaned over and kissed her swollen lips lightly before he got out of bed and went into his private washroom to bathe. Once he was done, he came out fresh and ready to work. He sat at his desk where the stationary was, and began to draft personal letters of condolences to the surving dead demons families.

When he was finished, the letters were sealed shut with his wax stamp and black ribbon was carefully tied around the envelope.

He hated writing letters like this...he wished he could have been there to prevent such a terrible thing from happening. He pulled out his accounting books and made sure, each family would have more than enough money to carry them on into their old ages. There was no price on life...could not make up for what was taken...but Lareth felt the families should be taken care of.

Lareth quietly left his room and found himself outside looking at the women and few men whom he had experiences with.

"I am sorry everyone......but I have a lover now. Please respect my decision and respect her. She will be mistress here."

He got many cries and pleas to have him not say such things, but he stood firm on his decision. To make it up to them though and to thank them for many nights of pleasure, he promised them all one last night of passion.

It was rare, but Lareth could make even the sex gods themselves whimper as he was simply a creature of sex and could do it for a living if he had wanted to.

He gave them all a schedule and soon he was walking off with his first goodbye partner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four hours later, while Cythia still slept, Lareth finished his last session and he blew a kiss to the man who lay in the stable hay loft. The demon smiled and waved lazily as he rolled over and went to sleep.

Lareth exited the stables and found Hal waiting there.
"Before you nag, I took care of things so they will not go after Cynthia."

"I know...I know. Just....no more lovers except for the one in your bed. You know the lady will fry them if she thinks your still bedding them."

"I know. For their safety, that is why I said goodbye to them all. I have the letters and notes that will allow them to get a package of monies.....I do not think it is enough but, it is all I can do until I can capture that criminal...."

"Understood. Lets go back inside. I have some documents that have come from the Drow kingdom for you to review."

Lareth and Hal walked back into the castle.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:58 pm
Cynthia finally stirred in the bed, giving a small moan as her body protested moving and was unsure as to why at first. Then she remembered and sat up with a small gasp, blushing a bright red as she remembered everything. She looked under the sheet and noted the bruises on her body that were shaped like Lareth's hands and fingers, one hand going to her neck where he'd bitten her.

Then she remembered all the marks he'd have from her and blushed again, not sure exactly what had made her react to him the way she had. It had to be the fact that she loved him, nothing else made any sense.

She started to ease herself to the edge of the bed in the hopes of heading for the bathroom and the shower she knew Lareth had there, actually whimpering a bit in the process as her body protested it. But she was grinning the entire time, unable to help it. Yeah, she was sore, but she found that she liked this kind of sore.

She made it to the edge of the bed and pushed herself to her feet, grabbing at the bedpost to keep her knees from going out from under her. When she was steady, she made her way to the bathroom and took the promised shower, the hot water easing her sore muscles almost instantly.

She finally finished her shower and got out to dry off, moving a bit better now. She wrapped that towel around herself and grabbed Lareth's brush as she headed out to sit in front of the fireplace and started the long process of brushing her hair dry.

She heard Lareth and Hal in the outer room but made no move to head to them, knowing that it wasn't necessary for now. Especially since she still had no clothes to wear and was currently wearing nothing but a towel and the soft smile Lareth had put on her face as well as his marks on her skin...

But her smile faded after a moment as it occurred to her that she didn't know how long this relationship would last. None of her relationships lasted very long because she didn't age, simply stayed the way she was when she'd been created by the gods. Take Hal for instance, he'd been unable to handle it when his hair first started to show grey at his temples and they'd parted ways. True, as friends in the end, but they'd still ended their relationship. That was the way of things for her...

She knew she'd never age, would watch the passing of the centuries as she always had. So what came next was the question of what Lareth's reaction would be...

Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff