Submit

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:47 am
we could do a lets see who can dress the weirdest. and whosever Avi is dressed the weirdest is the winner.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 am
I've been trying to construct a scavenger hunt for my own guild (which is under construction and has no members, lol). Basically I've selected 3 1g items and set up about 3 posts per item that include a riddle to the next post for people to find. Once one of the three items is gifted, the member gets the next clue for the next item. Once a member gets all three items, they're led to the final riddle posted randomly on gaia or in a journal entry.

The first person to solve that riddle wins a 'ticket'. The first 50 to get it all done receive these tickets and are then put into a random drawing where three will be selected for a final contest. This contest could be tektek, poem, riddle, maze, ect. The rest of the guild votes for the winner.

I thought it would be fun, so there's my idea! ^^  

I M P A N T Z

Witty Heckler

10,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Serethielle

Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:00 pm
A giant Wheel of Fortune.

If we win any of the smaller contests, we can choose to cash out and take the prize, or we can choose to exchange it for x amount of tickets.
Tickets will determine the tier in which you can play; x tickets for one spin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:40 pm
i could never figure out how to tektek. the contest i do enter get 3 maybe 4 place and people say that was a good i dea but build on it. then i go into where i cant think.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Leasfy

Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:09 pm
we can do the "quote the icons"
something like i did in here. . . . that will make people participate

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:23 pm
ooohhh we could do a pick-up line contest with 4 categories best,worst,funniest and the weirdest!!!!

rock-head1999

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:55 pm
What about an all over Gaia scavenger hunt kind of contest?

Where instead of finding specific items you find specific answer to questions, in normal question form or in riddle form.

It would be cool to have both a gold prize and item prize for the first place winner and runner up winner, finding out who these two are would be based on how close they were or how many answers they got correct.

As for posting the answers that I haven't really figured out. Using pm's would spam a mailbox depending on how many girls participate, and posting answers in the forum wouldn't help with the idea of finding your own answers.

ex:
Q: Where on Gaia can you find a list of items that you want, that you can't find on someone else's.
A: Your Profile - Wishlist.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:40 pm
To me it really doesn't matter. I just want to have some fun emotion_c8  

Mieruu

Fatcat

im a sexy fox

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:22 pm
Art like maybe drawing something for the guild and putting the top picked up for like a gallery to be seen.
Prize maybe a gold or a item
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:24 pm
uhmm what about a Jingle constest XD
contestants must compose a jingle about uh...something specific and sing it lol
that would be fun n_n  

Vixen-Goddezz

lilac wanda 28

Liberal Genius

10,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:37 pm
tekteks are always good xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 pm
I have an idea for a contest! Well, more of an event or game of sorts. It's something I have actually done in a past guild event of my own....

The theme was Le Carnaval. The way it worked was like so. You begin with a list of ways to win points, such as rolling a dice, generating a random number, or being the first/last to post on certain pages. For each number rolled/generated/posted first/last on that is one of the selected numbers (be sure to make them difficult to get!) the person will receive one point. In my case, I made it so they received a certain amount of tickets because of my theme. You can make it harder tho by making it so that only one point/ticket can be won at a time. Anyways, after a certain number of points/tickets are won, the person can exchange them for gold or item prizes! The way you keep track of scores would be by having it if a person wins they PM you with their page number so you can check and keep track of their points/tickets. It would probably be easier if there are a few people that can be PM'd about it so that not only one person is swamped with PM's constantly.

So that you can get a better idea of what exactly I am talking about, here is a link to my old contest thread with it.

I hosted it in a rather small guild at the time, but had a turnout of over 183 pages, which was really good for a guild that had a little less than 100 members at the time. I feel that if an event like this were to take place in a guild as large as this one with almost 12,500 members, the turn out would be almost overwhelming.

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayoo_AznGurl

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:33 pm
Punk Or Rock or Goth

The contest should be..

The person who looks Punk, Rock, or Goth While being really cute and stylish at the same time

Its perfect!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:37 pm
o0Roxy0o

Hey Ladies! [:

So I'd love to make up for my absence by making a huge contest...
Post here to let me know what kind of contests you'd like to see?
We can have as many as you'd like or we can have 1 with huge
prizes! emotion_awesome Let me know. emotion_bigheart

x x

A princess and a prince contest  

-AzN_cUpCaKe_LoVeR-

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:01 am
Captain Kaito
I have an idea for a contest! Well, more of an event or game of sorts. It's something I have actually done in a past guild event of my own....

The theme was Le Carnaval. The way it worked was like so. You begin with a list of ways to win points, such as rolling a dice, generating a random number, or being the first/last to post on certain pages. For each number rolled/generated/posted first/last on that is one of the selected numbers (be sure to make them difficult to get!) the person will receive one point. In my case, I made it so they received a certain amount of tickets because of my theme. You can make it harder tho by making it so that only one point/ticket can be won at a time. Anyways, after a certain number of points/tickets are won, the person can exchange them for gold or item prizes! The way you keep track of scores would be by having it if a person wins they PM you with their page number so you can check and keep track of their points/tickets. It would probably be easier if there are a few people that can be PM'd about it so that not only one person is swamped with PM's constantly.

So that you can get a better idea of what exactly I am talking about, here is a link to my old contest thread with it.

I hosted it in a rather small guild at the time, but had a turnout of over 183 pages, which was really good for a guild that had a little less than 100 members at the time. I feel that if an event like this were to take place in a guild as large as this one with almost 12,500 members, the turn out would be almost overwhelming.

I'm actually loving this idea! emotion_awesome
I'm definitely gonna think about it and try find a way to make it work. emotion_awesome

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff