Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama In a Small Town((Need One Male// Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yeah sure
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:50 pm
"Didn't sell well once Paralyze, and Sleep were developed. Since there was no more demand production eventually stopped. Thats about it. Though I have no idea why it turned out that way" Victor said. "Though there are some how still buy bliss. But never enough for me to make more. At least... not yet" which meant once sales went back up he'd probably make more bliss zydrate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:53 pm
(( I'll make a profile for the nerd's male bestfriend tomorrow too dead tonight. If that's okay))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.
But, there's just something about
This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.
Licking your fingers like you're done and,
You've decided there is so much more than me.
And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake.
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew nodded at his explanation. That was a good reason he guessed, but something was still bugging him. "Why would anyone want to be paralyzed? It just a full numbness thing, or do you feel everything you just can't move or what?" He asked, he couldn't think of any reason he would want to be paralyzed, ever. He liked to be mellow, and he liked to just kick back, he didn't want the stuff of the world, to get to him. That was why he did drugs, but he had only gotten addicted to pot, he would do ecstasy every once in a while, but usually only when he happened to be with a girl that was the raver type, he had tryed others but none ever stuck, he liked mellow the best, and bliss sounded like that but better."Have you ever tried paralyze?" he asked tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

User Image

So, what if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat.
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
What if I don't even want to?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:05 pm
Victor nodded, "You wouldn't be able to move, but you can still feel." he said then gave some thought to why it sells well. Though the sleep one sells more but still. It was bothering Victor as well. "Perhaps... its because of the application. There are some... odd fetishes...."

He thought vaguely about the party when he was under the effect of Paralyzer Zydrate. "For me I just find it neat... being unable to move, yet to still be able to feel..."

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew shook his head yet again. "That would just freak me out, and I wouldn't be able to take it alone, I'd have to be like in bed with some one next to me the whole time, or I would flip major s**t." he said shaking his head again."That's kind of crazy, but to each his own vice. So bliss, is it okay to take at school or is it best done with a friend while watching a disney movie or what?" he asked looking at him again. He had been with one of his chick friends, and they had gotten baked, and she decided they would watch the lion king, and it was like the coolest thing ever. He still did it every once in a while when he had nothing better to do.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:26 pm
"Bliss can be taken at any time" Victor said smiling, "I've done so myself on occasion"

Then he thought about testing love, he probably should test it on himself to see what the effect really are. Perhaps a little later though. It would be weird to test it here. He didn't think Andrew would like him acting... well... best not to think about that.

"However I probably should test 'love' later on before other people test it." he said. Better make sure it was safe before he sells it.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew thought on this for a moment.Would testing something as complex as "love" by yourself be effective at all."You might want to test it with a few people, like a group testing. Get a few people that would willingly test, it and I don't know do it one at a time, and see what happens, because it probably won't effect everyone the same way, or take it all at once, because what effect is a love drug going to have on a person that is by themselves, and you might want a baby sitter as well. Is there any chance it's random, or is it makes your crush love you, or makes you love some particular person more, or just the first person or what, is this going to turn into a seek out said person? because that might be embarrassing." Okay stop! He was rambling and he needed to shut up. "Sorry just talking too much I do that sometimes." He said and to shut himself up he took a sip of coffee.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:44 pm
"If I'm right it would be love at first sight. It would also only last a few hours though. But the only reason I'd test it first is to make sure if it is safe and all. After the first test I'd usually let others test it." Victor explained. "Also its to see if it does what it should.

Soon he took out an unlabeled bother. He was guessing it was bliss. As he would open one and take a pill. It mainly helped not think of the embarrassing of last week.

After he took his pill he took out a little orange packet with two pills in it and have it to Andrew. Bliss is usually colored orange. Paralizer white, and sleep was black.

Little did he know he took 'Love' instead of 'Bliss'

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

He watched on as they boy took the unidentified drug. he shouldn't worry about it. Victor probably knew exactly what it was, oh well. Andrew took the packet, he didn't want to take one just yet, he would probably get antzy for real around lunch time. "Thanks man, how much do I owe you?" He said, he stowed the pills in his pocket for later, and sat forward awkwardly to take his wallet out of his back pocket.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 pm
"$10 a packet. $50 if you want a full bottle" Victor informed him. He noticed something kinda off. He was sure he took bliss, and all. It was probably nothing.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew pulled out the money and offered it too him. This was cheap compared to what he was paying for his normal fix. He looked up, and into Victors face. "You okay, you have this funny look going on." he couldn't quite put his finger on it but something had changed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:22 pm
Victor's face became slightly flushed. His heart began to race. "I... don't know...." he said realizing that he took 'love' by mistake. Then he noticed an unintentional side effect... in his pants. He slipped the cash into his wallet. "I... I really must be going" he said. "This is interesting. A drug that makes a person want to f**k the first person they see... I should go before I start acting weird. He thought as he got out of the car. He felt a tightness. But at least his t-shirt was loose enough to hide it

[I hope that wasn't too nasty, or anything. I guess at least I'm not blunt about it lol]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew watched as the other boy blush, and then start acting funny. Oh hell no." Victor what the hell man, you take what you just sold me, and start acting all ******** weird, and expect me not to say anything about it." He bolted from the car going after the other guy. he caught up to him, and grabbed his arm trying to spin him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:40 pm
"I...." Victor said trying to calm himself. He couldn't help but to think of things that should not be spoken aloud. "Took the wrong bottle..." he said. "You have bliss... I always used orange packets... but what I took... wasn't bliss..." he said. He wanted to run off somewhere until the effects wore off. This situation was very awkward. His own fault for not putting a label on the test bottle. Or forgetting that it was unlabeled for a reason. Either way he was stupid to take that pill now.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew listened to him try to stammer out an answer. He looked at him really looked at him and realized."Oh...OH! s**t man, that's terrible. I am so sorry, if I hadn't have asked for the bliss you wouldn't have taken it, and you took....s**t man." He ran a hand through his hair."Do you want to go home, I will definitely take you if you want, this is all my fault, and now your heads all screwy, and I can't even tell you, I feel terrible." That was terrible, and intense, and a really good moment for that bliss, but no way was he taking it like a moron in front of Victor, this was a really messed up situation, because he...he liked victor...and Victor took a love pill and man he was all screwed up, this was the most screwed up situation. he looked down at his shoes, and noticed something else.Victor was..arroused....Man and Andrew had gone after him, and all he wanted to do was get away.Dude this was messed, up. Andrew looked back up, he would not acknowledge it, he didn't want to make this any worse, but he didn't want the poor guy to have to go through this in front of everyone else.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces