Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm
Sawyer smiled and clung to S.M. tightly. He wondered if this feeling he was experiancing was Happiness.

**Minor Time Skip**

Briar was laying out on her bed after another day at work. Her days with Rose and B.E.N. had been some of the most fun days she'd had in... in her entire life. She rolled over and whispered to herself, "Can't see how anything can get more exciting than this."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:42 pm
There is a light rasp at Briar's door. Fenrir hadn't been able to see her lately, with the babysitting and all. And he had been busy as well, so he was just as much at fault as well.

((By the way, is this happening before or after Lycanthropy?))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:04 pm
((Probably about a month, give or take, after "Lycanthropy."))

Briar rolled out of bed and threw her robe on. She opened the door and smiled widely. "Fenny!" she said as she hugged him. She kissed him for a few second and giggled. "It's been a while, hasn't it? I've missed you. Anything exciting happen lately?" she asked eagerly, her mind suddenly yearning for something new.
Sawyer had just come out of his bath. He was wearing his clothes once more, though they were now dry and soft. They smelled like flowers, as did he. "Baths are very fun!" he said to himself, leaving his steadily-deteriorating shoes beside the bathroom door, "No wonder Sister wants one each day!"
Curious, he started down the hall, wondering what other sights he could see.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:13 pm
S.M. followed Sawyer, happy to see that he was getting curious.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:22 pm
The hall was so big! Granted, Sawyer still had lots of growing to do, but at the moment, his surroundings were giantic. He laughed and rushed down the corridor. He stopped short and tripped, landing on his bruised knees, but he didn't care. As he got to his feet, he wondered if there was an echo.

"ECHO!"
"Echo... Echo... Echo..."
"HEY!"
"Hey... Hey... Hey..."

He paused, and his heart heavied. There was something his mother used to say to him... What was it? He had nearly forgotten.

"I love you!"
"Love you... Love you... Love you..."
"It's nice to know that someone does."
"Someone does... Someone does... Someone..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:33 pm
Frost called from the kitchen. "Sawyer! Food's done!" She wiped her hands off on her apron. On the table, was chicken, potatoes, and carrots. White chocolate chip cookies were in the oven, creating a heavenly smell.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:47 pm
Sawyer made his way to the kitchen, nervous. He looked around and admired the scenery. He spotted Frost and smiled, noticing that the food had already been made. It looked so good...
"I'll show you to your seat if you want, Miss Frost. I can carry the plates to you so you don't have to reach." he said, wringing his hands, which were far too used to being burned by hot pans and the inescapable oven. He studied the floor and added, "Excuse me, but my dinner's someplace else, isn't it?" He refused to look at the food on the table; he knew that it was far too good for him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:12 pm
((Daw, I feel so bad for this kid! He's so pitiful! You are very amazing at creating characters, I must say.))

Fenrir hadn't been able to hold Briar for so long, and he was glad to have her in his arms. "I've been searching more and more into my family history, learning about my lineage. Something I never wanted to do. Too many harsh memories. But after returning home, seeing my parent's burial site, reading that inscription, and most importantly falling for you, it gave me new strength. I've learned that my whole family, all of my ancestors, dedicated their lives to vanquishing evil. We're atoning for some ancient sin, something my family did when Mobius first started out. When civilization first began to spread. But it has been hidden, and I am still trying to figure it out. It is supposed to be taught at the coming of age, but since both of my parents died, they were unable to pass on the information... Sorry, this must be very boring. What have you been up to lately?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:28 pm
((Thank you! If you've ever seen the movie 9 my characters are kind of like the nine, and I'm like the scientist; I put a little bit of my soul into each one. Even the minor characters represent some fascet of Me, though I may not be proud of it.))

Briar giggled and couldn't help but kiss him again, this time a little longer. "No, I think everything about you's incredibly interesting." she said with a wink. She let him hold her closer, loving his strong yet gentle grip. She listened to his heart beat and closed her eyes. "I've just been looking after B.E.N. and Rose. Today we played Tag again. Those kids wear me out."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:30 pm
"No you silly, that food's for you!" S.M. lifted Sawyer up and placed him in the chair meant for him in front of all the food.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:46 pm
Sawyer's eyes widened, and he said, "F-for me?" He looked around at the food and gasped lightly. He'd never eaten food like this before; it looked much better than his TV dinners. He turned back to S.M. and smiled, finding himself shaking. He rested his head on the table and said something that had been said before, "I'm dreaming. I've got to be. Things this good don't happen to people like me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:22 pm
"What do you mean, dear?" Frost asked, setting a plate in front of Sawyer.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:40 pm
((I've really wanted to see that movie. I've heard it's very good. And no wonder they seem so vivid. You certainly have a knack for writing, something few people have.))

Fenrir kisses her back and chuckles to himself, "Kids tend to do that." He gently picks her up and carries her to the bed, resting her on it, "And if you're so tired? Why don't you go to sleep?" She looked like she was about to pass out anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:53 pm
((Thank you very much! I hope to be an author someday. My dream would be to write professionally, and this is excellent practice for the job!))

Sawyer looked up and said simply, "Miss Frost, I'm not very good a being a person. I'd rather be a bird, so I could fly around and be free, and not have to worry about running baths for Sister and polishing Mother's rings and staying out of Father's business."
He gasped and covered his face with his hands. "Oh, I've said too much already! I've already screwed up! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He turned to Frost, ignoring the food in front of him, and hugged her waist tightly, as a young child hugs his mother. "Please, you can't let him get me, Miss Frost! I'm sorry! Please! Please, sorry! I don't know what I did, Miss Frost. Father, he doesn't like me anymore. No! I screwed up again! Sorry, please, punish me so he won't get the chance to!"
"I haven't slept," Briar said as she pulled Fenrir next to her on the bed, "because my dreams can't touch how good my reality is right now." She pulled him closer and kissed him passionetly; she hadn't realized how much she'd missed him, and now that he was here, the Floodgates of Forget had opened and engulfed her; she was entirely his.
She pulled away and let him hold her tight and close. "Nothing can go wrong." she said to him.

If only she knew how wrong things were going to get.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash