Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:35 pm
While Shiro worked to calm the Unown by venturing into the realm of his own mind, Crystal went back to the PC terminal to keep tabs on Glitch's progress at debugging Shiro's equipment that she had brought back with them from Team Rocket's underground base beneath the Ruins of Alph. Since the facility had been primarily run by scientists they had done a pretty thorough job of planting tracking equipment on Shiro's personal belongings so they could get him back if he had managed to escape on his own. Crystal doubted they would have planted anything on him with enough transmission power to track him all the way at Mt. Silver from the Ruins of Alph, but she still intended to remove as many of the concealed tracking devices as she could find and had made a point of smashing them to pieces once she got her hands on them.

Meanwhile, back in the other room Dash snorted vaguely at Raiden's comment about Shiro. "I suppose it is rather fortunate that Crystal at least has a bit of common sense. After all, who else is crazy enough to bail Shiro out on such short notice?"

Yellow was of course curious to know what the two pokemon were chatting so animatedly about, but right now there was something more important that she had to do and it would require her total concentration. With that in mind she gently placed one hand over Shiro's forehead as if she might have been simply checking his temperature, but in reality she was testing to see if she could pinpoint the frenzied thoughts of the Unown by looking into Shiro's mental plane. Of course, she wasn't really sure about whether or not it was going to work since that ability only typically worked on pokemon, but Shiro seemed like a special case.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:35 pm
it had taken a few moments, but when Shiro opened his eyes, he saw the mental plane where he usually sat, watching the sky, which now was abuzz with so many blurry shapes, which he knew to be the unown, though what surprised him was a shimmer of a projection of Yellow being nearby as well in a way, as he got up, blinking a bit in mild surprise "wow... i didn't know you had the capability to somewhat manifest in someone's mind like this." of course, he didn't realize how special a case he was at the moment while he looked to the Unown with a mild eyebrow raise and all "hmm.. the question is i guess is how to get their attention, or at least one of them so we can start this." of course, a flare of energy rippled through the area, causing Shiro to literally wince, apparently the pain flaring from all the nerves still being intact and now actively not drugged out of his mind and such "ugh.. Oi, Minna! calm down!" he called out to the hazy blurs above in the sky, looking up as he sweatdropped, feeling silly for just up and calling out to them and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:19 pm
From Yellow's perspective the Unown buzzing around in the swarm were systematically spelling out words like "anger" or "rage" or "revenge" or "hate" or "destroy" in the midst of their frenzied state. However, when Shiro called out to them, some of the Unown buzzing along the outer edges of the swarm did pause briefly before rejoining the swarm.

"I think you might have the right idea," Yellow pointed out to Shiro. "If you can get their attention it might disrupt the collective hive mind and some of the Unown might become drawn to you as the dominant mental presence."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:56 pm
Shiro nodded as he saw the slow down of a few of them, tilting his head when he could finally make the words out, sweatdropping "yeesh.. and i thought i had it bad every time i cursed Team Rocket's Existence." he joked lightly while walking out a bit, and began starting to call out to the Unown once more, with various greetings and such, as well as the ever popular 'please calm down!' added in, let it be known that Shiro was never impolite even with Pokemon raging inside him. of course, if this didn't work alone he had an idea, he'd just try the polite method first before using the rude one to get their attention.

meanwhile outside of the mental plane, with Raiden playing with the other Pikachu's/pichu's and all, Crystal and her Pokemon working on Shiro's gear would have finished clearing up the entirety of it, even the odd sensitive materials and the like, from any trackers, tracers, and locators for Team Rocket to use on them. granted, if there were any other tracking modules or anything, it'd probably on Shiro himself, but since no one had bothered to check (nor had anyone from Team Rocket decided to look into it given they were still working on other things, recapturing those unown for instance.) so they would remain largely unnoticed for now. either way, Shiro has some pretty cool gear now~ as well as a way to monitor his own body in case things go extremely wonky.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm
The Unown swarm started to thin out along the edges as a good number of them began to orbit Shiro, curiously awaiting further instructions even as the rest of their companions continued to buzz around in their angry frenzy. It certainly looked like if Shiro kept at it he might very well be able to convince the entire swarm to settle down at his side. Of course, how he might manage to hold their attention once he had it was another matter entirely. Without a common goal they would probably just flock back to the swarm and begin the entire cycle over again. Yellow took it as a positive sign though as it indicated that the Unown weren't actually hostile toward Shiro himself which meant that they probably wouldn't want to hurt him once they all became fully aware of him.

"Looks like that's the last of them," Crystal intoned with a sigh as she finished debugging Shiro's equipment, to the best of her ability, with the help of her Porygon-Z within the PC environment. "Good work Glitch. You can go ahead and take a rest. If I need anything else, I'll let you know."

She stepped away from the terminal and stretched causing Snowy to temporarily hop away from his perch on her shoulder and onto her head so as not to fall off before hopping back down again once the girl was finished with her stretching. "Now, let's see how Yellow is doing with Shiro..." she trailed off vaguely as she went back to check up on them in the other room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:58 pm
Shiro did realize the same problem, which meant he needed to get all of their attention and fast, and actually knew a couple of ways to do it, as he closed his eyes lightly focusing, while speaking to the unown buzzing around him "sorry for disturbing you guys, but i thought i should tell you the craze you guys are doing up there kinda is.. well.. not exactly good for my body outside." he said calmly, while the mind scape changed, literally, be becoming quite cloudy, before starting to rain... no, Downpour, on the unsuspecting Unown, Yellow would be unaffected due to her being an image in Shiro's mind, and not fully manifested, Shiro of course would looked like a drowned rat, but he didn't mind, as he continued shouting while into the rain to tell them to calm down and at least try to work with him without trying to go on a rampage and hurt their currently inhabiting body and all.

Raiden meanwhile had noticed Crystal coming back in, and waved lightly "Pika-chu pi-chu-kachu~!" of course, this was just his normal 'how'd everything go on Shiro's stuff?' since he knew what had been going on, at least somewhat.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 pm
Even though Shiro did succeed at getting the attention of the Unown, his tactic of producing a sudden torrential downpour within his mental plane in order to do so unfortunately sent the swarm back into a frenzy, although this time it wasn't out of anger, but because they were startled into a frenzied panic. As such, the messages that were formed by the swarm of Unown no longer reflected hostility or violent intentions, but instead reflected the fact that they were frightened by the powerful entity that had transformed the atmosphere around them. It was likely that the Unown weren't completely aware of what had been done to them.

"Uh-oh, I think you scared them," Yellow remarked from the sidelines.

Crystal, meanwhile, acknowledged Raiden by saying, "I've done the best I can with Glitch's help so if there's anything we might have missed it's because it's beyond our power to trace. For now, let's just hope for the best and get Shiro back on his feet, alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:47 am
Shiro of course mentally sweatdropped while scratching his cheek a bit as the Unown panic "well.. least i snapped them out of their anger." he said, lightly sighing before letting the rain slow down to a light drizzle at least, spring rain style "uhm... Unown? i need you to calm down a moment, i don't plan to harm you guys, i just need to tell you you're not exactly in the real world!, you're in my mindscape because your bodies were grafted into mine by Team Rocket!" of course, he didn't know how much use the information would go, but hopefully it might get their attention putting it out there. on the outside Shiro's body twitched some, as if having a small knee-jerk reaction switching from the pain to the panic setting from the Unown.

Raiden nodded a bit and lightly wandered back to the other pokemon to resume his chatting, catching up, and telling tales of Shiro, himself, Ketchup, and peanut butter, where the -last- two came in, no one knew, especially when Raiden pulled out a jar of peanut butter from Shiro's pack, and began eating some every once in a while.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm
The Unown continued to swarm together into one big cluster overhead. It didn't seem like they were even listening to Shiro anymore. Considering the way he had just now spooked them it was only natural that the Unown weren't all that inclined to open up to him just yet. However, it was pretty unexpected when Yellow watched in surprise as the entire cluster of Unown suddenly descended upon Shiro without warning completely blocking him from view.

"That doesn't look good," Yellow winced on Shiro's behalf. "But I guess so long as the swarm is there on top of you, then you might stand a better chance of actually tracking down the leader of the swarm."

Crystal observed that Yellow was still attending to Shiro and concluded that it was probably going to be awhile before the two of them sorted things out with the Unown and decided that her efforts would be better spent stepping outside to gather up her pokemon to return them to their PC storage boxes so there wouldn't be anything to prevent her from being ready to leave the cabin once they got Shiro back on his feet. Snowy, however, caught the scent of peanut butter when Raiden opened the jar and immediately set off after the electric mouse to procure a taste for himself. The two Pichu belonging to Gold and Crystal respectively, on the other hand, quickly darted into the kitchen at the mention of Ketchup and swiped the entire bottle from the fridge. After that one thing led to another and before long the two young electric rodents were wrestling around the cabin vying for control of the bottle all the while making a spectacular mess all throughout the cabin by accidentally squeezing the bottle between them so that splotches of the sweet red paste were being sprayed all around them.

Snowy sweatdropped hard after witnessing the juvenile antics of the two young Pichu. Crystal definitely wasn't going to be happy about the mess.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 pm
Shiro had blinked, before nodding a bit, understanding that much as he turned his head to the Unown again, looking at them as they buzzed around him, sure, it was unnerving him given if they actively attacked him things may get ugly, though for now he kept his nervousness down and continued watching the unown, lookign for one that was acting as the leader of the hive, so to speak, so he could finally get them under control, and by control, we mean basically -not- panicking over every little thing and coming to grips with the problem they both now have. Shiro spoke up to Yellow and all "are you alright by the way? if you need to rest you can and all, since i don't know how much this is taxing you and all." he was worried, since he didn't want people getting hurt or exhausting themselves for him and all.

Raiden noticed Snowy coming over, and smiled, offering the Jar gladly for peanut butter goodness, even though he was a pig on such treats, he does share, unlike the battling Pichu's covering everything in Ketchup, and of course leaving Raiden more red looking in the fur than originally intended, and blinking rather innocently "... pika?" as if a 'wtf' was being said.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:28 am
"I'm fine," Yellow assured Shiro. "Looking into your mind is a lot less draining than directly healing you so I haven't exerted myself too much yet."

Not that Shiro could really discourage Yellow from trying to help him. She was the type to keep at it until she passed out even though she knew it might be dangerous to do so. That's just the kind of person she is.

Anyway, upon closer examination, the Unown that were shaped like question marks and exclamation points, otherwise known as the rare punctuation variations of the Unown, were the ones at the heart of the swarm, although one of the Unown that was in the shape of an exclamation point seemed larger and more in control than the others. That one was probably the ring leader, the one orchestrating the behavior of all the other Unown circling around it. Put simply, among the Unown it was probably the closest to having something resembling free will.

Meanwhile, just as Snowy was enjoying a small sampling of the delicious peanut butter that Raiden was offering he found himself suddenly drenched bright red with Ketchup. The not-so-albino looking Eevee glared indignantly at the two Pichu as the went right on rolling across the floor along with the bottle of Ketchup without showing any sign of stopping. Snowy immediately set about licking and preening himself to try to get as much of the offending Ketchup off as he could before it stained his fur.

Dash instinctively erected defensive barriers of Light Screen and Reflect to shield himself, as well as Yellow and Shiro, from being bombarded with stray blasts of Ketchup inadvertently salvaging the entire bed in the process.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 am
Shiro thankfully would probably give Dash a few extra treats later for saving him and yellow from being sprayed with Ketchup. meanwhile he had not noticed, given he was nodding a bit, still looking concerned regardless. he then focused back on the unown where he noticed the cluster of the rarer punctuation ones and spotted the bigger exclamation point Unown, with that he moved a bit to lightly poke it a bit "ano... can you uhm.. tell them to calm down? the buzzing and the like is kinda not healthy for my body, given you're grafted inside of it."

Raiden of course managed to quickly cover the jar so none of the Ketchup got in, and glared at the two Pichu as well, before turning a bit to look for crystal or someone they could ask to stop those two "PIIIIKACHU~!" he called out in a whine, as if saying 'need help in here~!'  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:38 pm
The entire swarm of Unown came to an immediate halt remaining suspended in midair surrounding Shiro as the large one in the shape of an exclamation point began to circle around him as if it were sizing him up. It eventually came to a stop levitating in front of Shiro before bringing forward a cluster of Unown that seemed to spell out "Calm down?" and a second cluster that spelled out "Causing harm?"

It definitely looked like Shiro had gotten their attention this time around. In fact, Shiro would soon notice that clusters of Unown that now surrounded him were beginning to systematically writing out whatever thoughts happened to cross his mind like they were attempting to sync up with him or something.

"I'm not sure what you did in there, but it looks like the Unown have settled down a little now," Yellow commented as she continued to observe the rather unpredictable swarm of letter shaped pokemon.

Meanwhile, Raiden's piteous wailing was answered by a combination of Yellow's Pikachu and Silver's Weavile dashing in at high speed to separate the two Pichu from the bottle of Ketchup before they could cause any further trouble with the Weavile snatching up the two smaller electric mouse pokemon and Yellow's Pikachu swiping the bottle of Ketchup before dashing off to restore what was left of it to the refrigerator. Naturally, the two Pichu immediately began to struggle against their captor using a combination of defiant wiggling and emitting sparks from their cheeks. Of course, as soon as they managed to get loose of Silver's Weavile's grasp they were struck down by an angry Shadow Ball attack from Snowy that KO-ed them both instantly and sent them both toppling down onto the floor in a dazed Ketchup stained heap.

"Vui vui," Snowy declared matter of factly while dusting off his front paws in a gesture of triumph.

Rough translation: "Serves them right."

He quickly resumed meticulously preening himself attempting to eliminate all of the Ketchup that had gotten splashed on him by those two troublemakers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:35 pm
Shiro nodded a bit while watching the unown form words and sentences in his head to match up with him, smiling a bit "yes, your panicking and rage were keeping my body in a constant.. slight flux of pain with the buzzing energy and all." he said lightly, rubbing the back of his head "that's why i created the rain to get your attention.. you see.. this is my mind-scape, and your bodies were.. grafted into me by Team rocket, thus when you were panicking.. it was kind of hurting the body some, not a lot, just some." of course, there were some things he kept to himself at the moment, hidden behind slight barriers so they could be private until otherwise needed.

Raiden lightly put the peanut butter away back in Shiro's pack and went off to find a sink or tub in the cabin, to get cleaned off himself, not while glaring hard at the KO'ed Pichu, planning to tell Shiro what happened so he can tell their owners and get them in trouble and all. he did however thank Dash profusely for keeping Shiro clean and Ketchup free as well as Weavile and Yellow's Pikachu for the assistance in stopping those crazy Pichu before going off to do his own cleaning thing.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 pm
After Shiro was through explaining himself, the Unown spelled out a very simple and straightforward question. "Team Rocket? Enemy?"

By that point Yellow was pretty well out of the loop so far as the Unown were concerned since they were so closely crowded around Shiro that she couldn't get a clear view of the ones closest to the interior of the swarm. "Sorry Shiro," she voiced apologetically. "I don't think I'm going to be of any more help to you right now."

As her mind returned to reality, Yellow was surprised to find her own Pikachu apparently delivering a blistering lecture to the two Pichu belonging to Gold and Crystal respectively. She easily assumed that something must have happened while she had been busy viewing Shiro's mindscape. Disregarding that for the moment, Yellow cheerfully announced, "It looks like Shiro is making progress!"

"That's a relief," Silver answered from the kitchen. "I'm sure the others will be glad to hear it."

The others, in this case, being Gold and Crystal. Meanwhile, on that front, Gold concluded that swimming without getting to play around with all of the cool pokemon that Crystal had brought out of storage would be kind of boring and decided that it was probably about time for him to get out of the water. Of course, the fact that Crystal was on the move could only mean one thing. Shiro must have finally regained consciousness and that meant it was the perfect opportunity for Gold to slip inside to get reacquainted with him. Or he could just barge in and bother the hell out of him. There wasn't too much difference either way.

Gold strolled leisurely past Silver and was about to head into the other room, only mildly surprised to see that his Pichu and the Pichu belonging to Crystal had gotten into some sort of trouble in his absence, when Silver caught him by the shoulder to stop him in his tracks.

"I'm not sure Shiro is ready for your brand of enthusiasm just yet," Silver stated simply.

Gold pouted mildly before giving a resigned sigh and casually redirected himself to flop down on the nearest available chair. "Fine, I guess I'll wait."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff