Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Zoids: New Generation (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image

Electra had passed out from the amount of pain she was in. Lacey was doing her best to wake her up but nothing. "I think Electra's hurt. She wont wake up." She said then saw spaks coming from Electra's leg. Electra then woke up and tried to get up on her own trying to show how tough she could be. "No Electra stay down. Your hurt. You shouldn't move or it will get worse." Lacey said crying and hugging Electra, Electra layed back down and layed her head in lacey's lap. Lacey hugged her and said "Please just hang on. I can't lose you." She then got a memory of her father but she didnt know who he was dying in a bed. The strange man said "Find Zoid Eve." Then the memory cut ouof ehr head. Electra was not looking so good. SHe had to have help right away or she would cut off for good.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michael quickly climbed out of the Blitz Tiger and ran to Electra "We have to hurry and get her to a mechanic or something" he said trying to pick her up and put her in the Blitz Tiger

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:14 am
User Image

Lacey nods and sits beside Electra as they go to find a mechanic. Electra was sleep mode and Lacey was worried. Tears covered her face. Once they found a mechanic Electra was still in sleep mode. Lacey helped to carry her into the repair room and pet her head to wake her."Electra be good and stay strong." She said and Electra hardly having any battery energy stayed in sleep mode until she was plugged up.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:25 am
As soon as they got Electra into the Blitz Tiger Michael took off to the closest Mechanic. Once there he helped Lacey get Electra out and into the repair room. "I hope she'll be okay. I wonder why she tried to do that alone anyway" he said sitting down

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:36 am
User Image

"Who knows? Maybe she knew they would hurt her new friends? They say that Organoids can sense when danger is around since they are programed with emtions." Lacey said. For about 2 hours it was touch and go for Electra. She was still being repaireas the damage was worse than it looked.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:57 am
Michael looked at Lacey "I guess but still why didn't she just jump into the Blitz Tiger instead of taking all that damage" he said waiting for the mechanic to come out. About another hour later the mechanic came back out to them "Well it was pretty bad but she's fine now" the mechanic said and left the room and allowed Electra to leave

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:42 am
User Image

Electra then came out feeling better and purred as Lacey hugged her. "Thank goodness." Lacey said and pet Electra's head. THen ELectra nuzzled her and looked at Micheal.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:52 am
Michael smiled down at Electra "you felling better girl?" he asked as he pet her lightly

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:08 am
User Image

Electra nodded and she went over to him feeling alot better. She then purred as he pet her and jumped on him nuzzling his cheek. Lacey giggled at them and was glad that Electra was feeling better.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:21 am
Michael started laughing when Electra jumped on him "Ok ok I get it you like me" he said laughing a bit and petting her head. He then moved Electra to where he was sitting again and looked at Lacey "So when do you two feel like heading out"

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 am
User Image

Electra looked up at them and Lacey said "I'm ready when you are." Then she smiled and Electra then looked at them and could sense that Lacey really liked Micheal.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:03 am
Michael smiled at Lacey "Ok then we'll head back to my house so I can say bye and we'll leave that ok with you?" he asked as he stood up and started walking to the Blitz Tiger

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:12 am
User Image

Lacey then nods and said "That's fine." She then climbed into the Blitz Tiger with him and Electra looked up at them and feeling lazy she climbed onto it's back and yawns laying down in the cockpit behind Lacey. Lacey smiled and laughed softly as ELectra started to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:33 am
Michael climbed into the c**k pit and started walking the Blitz Tiger back to his house. "You two just stay here I'll be right back" he said then climbed out of the Blitz Tiger and walked inside to his mother made a quick good bye and gathered his things. A few minutes later he came back outside and got back into the Blitz Tiger "Here we go off to start a journey" he said with a small laugh and started running

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:49 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

Electra and Lacey were sitting in the front of the Blitz Tiger. Lacey was a little tired and fell asleep after a bit longer. Electra was on gaurd because something didn't seem right to her.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff