Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:17 am
"It's not like anyone would know what yours meant. I have my reputation to hold up. Everyone already thinks your weird so not much would change on your end." He said with a sigh. "And it's not like I'm gonna tell anyone. I may not like you, but I don't have a grudge or anything on you so I'd rather just forget it ever happened and let it disappear, like smoke from my cig." He said, walking towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:38 am
Alexia Jayy frowned and stepped in front of him. "For the last ******** time, I'm not all about anime! God, why do jerks like you have to only think about the weird stuff? I'd give up anime for music any day!" she ranted, crossing her arms, "I'm more of a musician than an otaku! Get it through your thick skull, you b*****d!"

[This is really difficult to get our characters to be friends. cat_xd ]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:07 am
"Go through what I just said right now..." He said, frowning himself. "Now, can you tell me if I ever mentioned or related anything I said to anime or the word Otaku? Uh no, I didn't." He said with another sigh. "I only mentioned my rep, your weirdness to others, and me not having any sort of grudge." He said, sidestepping away from her. "Before you start to get all b****y and ranty like now, you could at least listen to what I or anyone else has to say clearly. Now calm down and just let it go..." He said and walked away, holding his head in annoyance. "Great, now I have a headache cause of her... She need to calm down a notch, maybe take a smoke or something..." He said to himself as he went to his next class.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 am

[Idk what else to do! cat_gonk ]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:30 pm
(time skip to lunch)

Nicholas was sitting in his usual spot, surprisingly his other friends who he hung out with not there today. Apparently they were caught smoking in the locker room and were suspended for two weeks. "Idiots. Tried to warn them not to here anymore, but they don't listen..." He said to himself, listening to Applejack's battle theme from MLP: Fighting is Magic. He's heard the others, but he just liked AJ's so much more and not because she's his favorite, but it was way more catchy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:43 am
[ATTAAACK!!!]

The musician was just walking around, having not eaten or not feeling like talking to her friends. She spotted Nicholas alone and walked up to him. "Looks like you have free time." Alexia Jayy said, "Let's talk now."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:01 pm
(Oh noes! My evasion skills aren't high enough to escape! I have to fight it out!)

Nicholas wasn't paying attention at first, but then he noticed a presence next to him to see it was his annoyance again. He took out an earbud and simply sighed. "Damn, you again.... well, guess it can't be avoided any longer." He said, sitting himself up better. "Now, what do you want to talk about?" He asked, in a uncaring manner.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:01 pm
"Well, one, I want to explain myself, two, this glaring and name calling ceases, and three, I want to make sure neither of our secrets gets out." Alexia Jayy said in a matter of fact kind of tone, hold up a finger with each number.

[Nerd.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:24 pm
"Okay, whatever, and don't even want to tell anyone else." Nicholas basically replied. "I hope you don't expect me to explain myself or anything." He then said back, now getting into a more relax position, noting that he really didn't want to listen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:54 pm
Alexia Jayy just sighed and shook her head before starting."Okay, so I'm guessing you've probably found out what lemons are and that you've probably read some messed up s**t." she said.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:53 pm
Nicholas nodded in dismay. "Yea... It was pretty... well.... descriptive... I'm sure you'd think a guy like me would love stuff like that, being to cool party animal and stuff. But I've never wanted to go that far with anything.... It's just too much of a scary thought and it freaked me out a lot. I'm not a pervert and I'm not saying you are since you right this stuff, it's just I really didn't want to read it..." He said, shaking his head a few times. "But I guess curiosity killed the cat, or my mind after wanting some mind soap stat." He then gave a little smile of amusement. "I bet you were wanting to just laugh your a** off when you found out my secret." He said, trying to lighten the mood and get away from the topic of lemons.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:45 pm
The seventeen year old hadn't really finished what she was gonna say, but she went along with the topic changed."Actually, I didn't." she admitted, "So what if you like that? I still watch little girl stuff like Bratz and Barbie though it not as out there as what you wrote, but still I'm embarrassed to tell people cause I have been made fun of before for it, but it's not as big a secret as what I wrote since my family and friends know I watch Bratz and Barbie. They have no idea about stuff I write, even the clean stuff." Since Alexia Jayy had slightly gotten lemons brought back up she decided to finish what she was saying earlier."And by the way, I'm not a complete sicko. I don't do those wacky, completely impossible stories or even those possible and still crazy stories. One hundred percent of my writing is based on lovey-dovey romance, not whips, chains, and such, so it's more calm than what you probably read."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:28 pm
"But those are girl shows, and your a girl..." Nicholas stated. "MLP is for everyone I know, but it's my image that make people surprised if they knew I watched and loved it." He then said, looking around to make sure no one was listening in. "And good. What I read was twisted and pretty cruel in general. It's sort of a relief they aren't all like that." He said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:38 pm
"Most writers write crazy stuff, but I don't like to write about that stuff." Alexia Jayy said, "I prefer loving each other over almost killing each other. Even though my stuff is innocent compared to most writings like mine, I'm still embarrassed about it because I'm not really known as someone to think about that stuff even though when I'm with my friends we shout stuff relating to that, but as only a joke. It's not really expected of me like your secret isn't exactly expected from you, you know?"

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm
"Right. I don't want any one to know for that reason. I wouldn't care if I wasn't like this now, but everyone knows me as the punk party man and I like myself this was as well." He said and got up. "I'm going to head to class. If you seriously want to talk about this more, here." He handed her a piece of paper with his cell number on it. "Don't think I planed to do this or anything. I always have a few of these in my pocket to give to girls I flirt with." He said with a grin and walked off.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff