[PRP] Marina x Imminent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:23 pm
Anguis Lingua

Marina looked at the deer in delight. It was pretty large and she glanced at the embers in the fire pit. She swiftly moved to gather wood to restart the fire for breakfast.

"Wonderful night of sleep. Guess I didn't want to wake up this morning."

The fire quickly started because of the hot embers remaining on the bottom. She then stood and walked towards him to help prepare the deer. Her eyes danced around the campsite for another knife.

"I don't snore, either. Have you been up long?"

She chose to go without the knife and she dragged her sharp claw along the deer to help get it into manageable chunks to cook.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm
ShadowsCursed

The felicorn watched in delight as she used her claws to help cut the dear up. His free hand moved to pull out his throwing knife, but then decided against it, this was much more... arousing to watch.

He shook his head violently. Now was not the time to be thinking such distracting thoughts! Besides, he couldn't be one hundred percent sure she would reciprocate, and while he was a butcher, he would fall on his own sword before forcing himself on a woman.

"A few hours, I only sleep about three to five hours a night. I wouldn't even know what to do if I slept more than that... well, actually, I'd probably be wondering what the hell I drank the night before." His smile was easy around the meanki, what was it about her that seemed to put him at ease? Granted, she could change any second, but he had to admit, that was certainly part of her appeal.

"I'm impressed, little one. Short of a butcher's wife, most women wouldn't dream of handling bloody meat with their bare hands. And even the butcher's wife would no doubt use a cleaver."  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Anguis Lingua

Marina smirked and turned her eyes towards him and drew her hands back, covered in the animal's blood.

"Is it disgusting to you? I've never been quite the lady."

She peeled back the skin, revealing the tight muscles of the deer. She admired it for a moment, the white sinewy strands holding the muscles together. She smiled down at the deer. They had managed to cut the beast in such a way to leave it in tact and looking quite...freaky looking. It thrilled her.

Then she stopped, remember his kiss on her cheek last night. She turned towards him, placing her lips delicately on his cheek to finally return it. She nervously returned to the deer, letting her nail drag deep into the legs of the deer to finally remove the limbs to make the animal more manageable to eat and to carry later.

"You're fascinating, Imminent. I won't lie, you're an impressive man."

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:52 pm
ShadowsCursed

Imminent snorted in amusement. "Disgust me? I slaughter villages wholesale, what do you think." He took her bloodied hand in his and brushed his lips across the back of her knuckles, tongue slowly licking the blood with a satisfied smile.

The felicorn carefully removed the skin and stood up, holding it in front of him. "Not bad. The deer ate well, and the skin is supple and healthy." He looked down at Marina. "If you would finish cutting the deer up, I will set this up to begin curing." He looked her up and down, then nodded. "I will need to do some more hunting, but I I can use this to start making a set of lightweight leather armor for you."

He started to say something else, then stopped when he heard her words. Was he... no, surely that wasn't a blush, that heat in his cheeks had to be something else. "You... fascinate me also, little one. And are just as impressive." He smiled as he threw the skin over his shoulder. "I... will admit, I hope you decide to join me once I move on from here. I think your company is something I would enjoy in the long run."  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:00 pm
Anguis Lingua

Marina shivered a bit as her licked the blood off of her hand. The words escaped her for a long moment. She was caught off guard. There was something extremely charming about him.

"You know that I will join you. I have a lot to learn from you, and I believe I can show you a thing or two about life that you might not have encountered yet."

Marina worked steadily at the deer, slicing it efficiently with her claws and moving the pieces to the side. The smell of flesh, of blood and the cool sticky feeling of blood between her fingers. It was thrilling. Too bad it was just a deer. After she finished she stood up and let the blood finish dripping from her hands. She admired the clean cuts on the meat before she lifted the chunks and moved them closer to their packs. She left two larger chunks out to cook up for breakfast.

The smell of the cooking meat wafted through the campsite.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 pm
ShadowsCursed

"I just remembered," the felicorn called out from where he was busy readying the skin, "There is a bulb of garlic and a ginger root in my pack, it should be under the leather undershirt." There was the familiar hiss of a blade through air and a knife quivered inches from her foot. "You can use that to cut them up, ginger hurts like a damn banshee's scream if you have open wounds on your hands."

After while, Imminent reappeared, smeared and reeking of the blood and death from the skin now hanging from a nearby tree. "I was hoping you would join me, though I had a suspicion you would," he said with that easy smile she brought out. "I believe we will be able to... teach..."

His train of thought was promptly derailed when he saw Marina. Her rainbow coloring was as vibrant as any butterfly's wings, and he noticed the blood that covered her from fingers to elbows. Imminent could feel long-buried feelings begin to stir, and for the first time that he could remember, he realized that he was at a loss for words and actions.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:18 pm
Anguis Lingua

Marina picked up the knife and wiped it on her tunic before taking the garlic and chopping it up with the meat. She easily sliced the ginger in with the rest. Her eyes turned up as he came back. There was something dysfunctional and attractive about the whole situation. She smirked and stood up, wiping the blood onto her tunic. She looked like bloody hell. Pun intended.

Her hand settled onto her hip, watching him just standing there. She took a few steady steps across to him and stood on her toes to try and reach him, but her lips landed below at his neck. She leapt back and let out a nervous laugh.

"I am hopelessly awkward!"

She dipped back down over the food to finish cooking it. Her entire body feeling hot from embarrassment.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:24 pm
ShadowsCursed

Imminent said nothing as he took her hands into his. He could feel the sticky, drying blood that coated her hands, could smell the blood and faint smell of garlic and ginger from the oils that had coated her fingers. His eyes never left hers as she slowly trailed his fingers up her arms. The felicorn wasn't entirely sure what he was doing at this point, he was operating on a completely different instinct from what drove him through a battle.

His hands trailed down her back slowly, feeling the faint discrepancies through the tunic fabric. Though he could guess what they were, he said nothing, deciding she would tell him when she was ready.

One hand moved around to trace down the front of her tunic, eventually resting on her hip, his other hand on her lower back. Imminent leaned in hesitantly, his lips brushing gently against hers.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Anguis Lingua

Marina closed her eyes and leaned up into his kiss. She cringed a bit, knowing that his hand had crossed over her scars. She wasn't going to go there, yet. He'll figure it out soon enough. His hands moved automatically, and her hand moved down and gripped his hand. She pulled away only for a moment to look into his eyes, trying to judge whether she was out of line yet. She wasn't sure where the line was with him yet. She was sure he'd let her know if she crossed it.

Then she leaned in much more passionately then before back into a deep kiss. Her free hand hooking lightly at his chest plate and pulling him back towards the stream to clean up and cool down. The fire had gotten her heated up. Or was it the fire? All she knew was that she was worked up.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm
ShadowsCursed

Imminent's arms slowly wrapped around the smaller meanki as she kissed him back, his breath quickening as she turned up the intensity. He barely registered her hand hooking under his chest plate and pulling him forward.

Reluctantly, he broke the kiss and looked up, chuckling as he noticed the river. "Mmm," he looked at their blood-smeared hands and grinned, "yes, I suppose we could both use a little washing up before breakfast." He leaned in and kissed her again, then took her hand as they walked down to the river.

((They keep this up and this might have to be temporarily moved to PM. razz ))  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:56 pm
Anguis Lingua

Marina held onto his hand as they walked towards the river. She stepped in and dipped down, cupping the water in her hands she splashed the water onto her face to try and cool off. It worked for a moment until her eyes turned up and saw him all over again. It wasn't the fire at all. She smirked and splashed a little water towards his feet.

The stream ran red as the dried blood began to break off from her hands. She rubbed her hands together diligently. She now knelt down further into the shallow section, letting the water splash further up her arms. There wasn't a trace of blood left on her arms.

(lol. No kidding. Things went from being PG to being...borderline very quickly.)

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:13 pm
ShadowsCursed

((I'm still trying to figure out how the hell it got so damn racy so damn quick, that's not in Imminent's personality, at least not that I'd seen before. >.<))

Imminent chuckled and used his foot to flick water back at her before stepping into the river. He watched in enjoyment as the water turned red from the blood being washed away from her hands and arms. He squatted down and began to wash himself off.

Standing up and shaking the water from his hands, he offered one to the now wet meanki. "Smells like breakfast is almost ready, little one. Shall we dine? Then perhaps we can visit the town I destroyed yesterday and do some scavenging for useful equipment." He looked her up and down, thinking. "Hmm, larger weapons are out, I have swords bigger than you are. However, a short sword or rapier, I think those would certainly work for you."  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:23 pm
Anguis Lingua

(I'm not the best influence. Marina isn't the type either, but he got in her head)

Marina grasped his hand pulled herself out of the water and back onto the shoreline. She followed him back to the campsite and relished in the smell of the food. She had been so distracted by him that she had forgotten the nagging feeling of hunger. She stooped over and pulled the food out from over the fire and served him some food. She returned back to the food to help herself afterwards. Marina sat down and looked up at him, waiting for him to sit.

"Do you not trust my claws?"

She teased a bit. She knew that she would be in need of a weapon, but she always felt that her claws were sufficient. She supposed that there would be a need for a weapon in the future if she were to travel with him.

"Swords aren't my thing. I'd be better with something very small, like a dagger. I'm useless if I can't move around quickly."

She picked away the meat and ate quietly, wondering what would be left of the town that he destroyed. She was quite prepared for anything. Well almost anything. She she was still unsure what was happening between the two of them. Sure, she was attracted to him and the curiosity got the best of her.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:38 pm
ShadowsCursed

((He got in her head, now it sounds like she's trying to get into his pants. wink ))

Imminent chuckled as he pulled his sword from it's scabbard and held it over the fire, the point inches from her nose. "While your claws are impressive, little one, a blade has a much longer reach." He sheathed it, then pulled the hidden throwing knife from his gauntlet. "On the other hand, daggers, and perhaps a lightweight rapier do have their advantages for smaller, quicker opponents like you would be. Whereas I rely as much on brute strength as I do speed, you would have to rely more on speed, agility, and endurance to wear your opponent down."

He speared a piece of meat and chewed on it for several seconds. "Armor will likewise have to be lightweight, studded leather would probably be the best." The felicorn stood up and stretched lazily. "I'm going to secure the skin against animals. Once you're ready, we'll do a scavenge of the town. I doubt the survivors have returned yet. His grin was cruel as he went to inspect the skin.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:47 pm
Anguis Lingua

(You're right. *is ashamed* heart )

Marina had finished the remainder of her meal and began pulling everything together. There wasn't much, just the basics that made it easy to travel. Although there wasn't much she wondered how he had carried it all. It would've broken her back. Her lower lip jutted out as she pulled the pack with all the deer meat onto her shoulder. She had no clue where this town was, but if there was any amount of traveling her endurance would be proven...or rather the opposite. As she waited for him to gather the remnants of the camp she mentioned the scars.

"My brother did it. He believed in harsh discipline. He believed...or rather...believes that I can be fixed."

The subject returned back to her personalities. She didn't mention the fact that she was concerned about the fact that nothing had taken over since last afternoon. She had no choice on their timing, but she hoped quietly that they'd leave her be for a while longer.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff