Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Soul of White** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm
Fan.
Ceiling.
Floor.
Nope.
Nothing worked.

She sighed and sat up, looking for inspiration. In the corner was her old favorite stuffed animal; a cute little bear with a red bow tie. Her father had bought if for he when he was on a "business trip." She could still smell his cologne on it.
"How about 'Teddy?'" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:27 pm
"Teddy..." the boy repeated. It was simple, yet, so complex. He liked it!
"Teddy. Teddy! Yeah! I like that name! Call me, Teddy!" he declared. He smiled widely, grateful for the new name.
"Thank you, Ella."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm
She looked at him strangely.
"Thank you"?
Wow!

She smiled broadly and pulled him close to her in a bear hug. No one ever thanked her for anything! She giggled and said, "You're very welcome, Teddy!" She loved the way his name rolled off her tongue, as if it had been tailored to fit her taste. She hugged him tighter. She was beginning to like this boy!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm
"Took you all long enough," she growled once the team got there. They immediately began searching for whatever caused the huge crater.

"Nothing, sir," one of them replied, looking terrified for the punishment of bearing bad news. Scatty hated all those over cruel people she had to work with. She shook her head, wondering what could have caused it. But some of them were following...something. She jogged over to them, and joined. In her complete silence, a few turned and she received mixed reactions of jumping, crying out, and one even tried to hit her with his maglite. She easily deflected it, and handed it back to him with only a warning look.

She lead them, following the footprints until they stopped, dirty smudges fading onto asphalt. She ground her teeth, and shook her head. She pointed to a few soldiers.

"I want you four to take shifts keeping an eye out. I am yet aware of what's goin on around 'ere, but I don't like the looks o' it," she said. She walked back to her car, trying to puzzle out who could just walk away from an explosion like that. Not even a sign of limping!

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 pm
((I can hear my friend shouting, "AND THEN THEY ******** once more, Teddy hesitantly wrapped his arms around Ella as well.
Was this the correct way to show affection? Or was it thanks? Wait, it was thanks, wasn't it?
Yeah!
Teddy had said "Thank you" and Ella appreciated it! This was a showing of thanks!
More confidant in his presumptions, Teddy reinforced his hug with a bit more confidence.

Teddy was startled awake by the harsh sound of an alarm. It was so loud and ear-wrenching.
Thud!
Teddy groaned as he hit the ground after falling out of the bed caused by a quick scene of flailing. He shot up and grabbed the nearest blunt object that he saw. He stared at the noise-making device and defensively held out his weapon. A strange thing, it was. It was a long, blue rod that was blunt, but it was rather jiggly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:56 pm
((...oh, dear lord...please...tell me it's not...oh, god..))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:29 am
(( xd ))

Ella awoke slowly once she heard him fall out of bed. She had slept very well last night; he felt so warm. It was... nice.
She sat up and stretched, but before she could say anything, she noticed his confused stare. She traced it back to what he was looking at, and her face turned dark red with embarrassment as she literally jumped out of bed and grabbed the things. She threw them in the open closet and slammed the door. "S-sorry," she said with a hint of shame, "I forgot that this room kinda... doubles as a workshop."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:12 am
((Oh, yes! It is! > biggrin ))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 am
sonicman0121
ezio0fd3ath
((But there are only five Main RPs currently open. And five was the limit. As long as another isn't posted, this is fine.))

There, that proof enough for ya?
Sheesh.

Quotes? Okay, this one is from the Main Rp Timeline thread... Where the cap was made.
ezio0fd3ath
Alright. I'd say no more than four at a time. And those that are queued up are placed in RP Construction.

I am many things, but I'm not a liar. I tend to get very ACTIVE when my credibility is called into question. As for the actual cap, I don't really care if its four or five. I mainly did this to follow directions, because someone has to enforce the rules. I may be seen as a hard-a** for doing so, but that's how the cookie crumbles, I guess.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:11 am
Teddy sighed with releif that the sound had stopped. Whatever that thing was, it was a demon spawn. Teddy's stomach growled and he put a hand on his stomach. "I guess I'm a little hungry." He said.

((I never called you a liar. I locked this topic until I saw Justin's post in Numb.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:19 am
((Draid, you have a very good point. I did say four. But five seems to be fine right now. Everyone is actively posting, [Except me for being grounded. I don't even know what this one is about, I just know I have been tagged in it.] and everything is moving along nicely. But if you feel that four is more appropriate, then we will go to four. I forgot that I had said four, and I went back on what I said. I appologize. But you are both right.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:29 am
((Alright, I'm caught up.))

Fenrir awoke in his room, and went through his morning routine. He then heads to the castle for breakfast. On the way, he heard conversation of an explosion, a crash, aliens, all sorts of stuff. He decides to grab some food on the way at his favorite restaurant. They even specifically made takeout for him. But this time, he ordered double. He hears to the castle and goes to Briar's room, lightly knocking on the door.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:18 pm
Ella looked out the window, and her eyes widened as she noticed a few soldiers standing outside.
Most people appreciate law enforcement.
In this part of town, however, it was common knowledge that authority equaled VERY BAD.
Her heart pounded as she got a crazy look and said, "Wh-why are they here?! What are they doing?! Have I gotten caught?!" She sat on the floor and called out of instinct, "DAAAADDY!"
She glared at Teddy. "Did... Did you lead them here?" she asked with more hurt than anger.
Briar was worn out. Rose had decided to play Hide-And-Go-Seek, and she was very good. It had taken Briar a whole hour to find her, and by then it was far past Rose's bedtime.
Briar was resting on her bed, and the light knock on her door went unanswered. She was out cold unless someone woke her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:00 pm
Teddy looked a little scared along with his confusion.
"N-No! Wait, who? I don't know! I'm sorry!" he pleaded, shrinking back.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:07 pm
Ella was starting to get very annoyed with this boy. "Look, I don't know what game you're playing, but I'm not gonna play!" she snapped.
Was he really this innocent, or was he tricking her?
Maybe... Maybe he worked for them!

Tears rose to her eyes as her father's temper rose within her. "My dad's not in the picture anymore, okay?! If you're working with them, tell them to quit! We've done nothing wrong! If they wanna pick on a girl whose only means of supporting herself as well as her mother is to sell herself, then be my guest! I don't care anymore!" she cried. She began to sob, pulling her knees up to her chest. She chanted sadly, "All you boys... you're all alike... I hate you..."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff