Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Contract Of A Lifetime ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:05 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image

Zarin grinned. "The reason I could tell was by the way you were staring off into space while thinking about that. Anyway, we need to find Jack." The man's full name was Jack Of All Trades. He was the one who killed Zarin's parents and his sister. "If we remove him, the rest of the bandits will break down and start killing each other."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

gaia_star Star Hex gaia_star

Star's face went red again. Oh well! It shouldn't matter to you what I think about peopl. You are merely my human. Now, let's go kick some bandit butt! Star said, trying to Change the subject. She tracks down the man by his name. She finds him in a hidden room in the building. Let's go, Zarin." She said as she piled him up, then flew through walls into his room. Oddly enough, he had awoken twenty minutes before the other men awoke from the spell. Jack Of All Trades,you are awake. Star spoke sternly as she let down Zarin and stepped onto the floor. Jack turned around. Ahh! Zarin. How good to see you again. When was the last time I saw you? Oh yeah, when I killed your family Jack said sarcastically. Str gritted her teeth and flashes a smile of razor sharp teeth.
Jack laughed. Ahh, so you brought an ancient demo mess with you, huh? Well, easy fix. He said as he pulled out a vile of Holy Water, and before Star could get away, he through the thin vile at her making it break an the water flowed all over her. The first few seconds, nothing happened, but soon Star began to scream. The scream went increasingly lowder as he fel like flames were engulfing her body, though nothing was there. She fell to TE floor in pain, her skin turning a sickly white as well as her eyes going blind. She screamed one minute after a minute, feeling like her body was being stripped of the flesh itself. She began to cra dn twitch on the floor, soaked in the water. Jack laughed, then pulled out a sword as Star's movement began increasingly less by the minute.

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:28 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin was horrified to see what happened to Star. He had to heal her, and quick. But he couldn't do it there. In one swift movement that was almost impossible for Jack to see, he chopped off Jack's left hand. While he was distracted, Zarin picked up Star, holding her close to his chest, and sped off into the night. After a while, they made it back to the cabin. Zarin laid her on the couch and wiped off the holy water. His hands began hurting, but it didn't matter. Using the magic that Star gave him, he started to heal her. "Stay with me Star, I'll have you fixed up in no time."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:25 am
bigbubz1
User Image

Star began to cry when Zarin picked her up and ran away. She knew it was Zarin by his smell and how he felt, but she couldn't see him. I'm sorry! It's okay, put me down, I know it hurts you too. She sniffled. When he started to wipe off the water, She screamed and cried more, but eventually the pain died down to where it was just a warm tinglin sensation. Her vision slowly came back, getting a bit better every hour. She still cried a bit, somewhat scared it would happen again. I have never felt that kind of pain before... It's like looking at a cross, but a million times worse. Shw told Zarin, squinting to see him. She but her lip, then hugged him. Thank you... She said, then quickly drew back like it never happened.  

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin smiled when she thanked him "You don't need to thank me Star, I knew that I had to get you out of there. You do mean more to me than revenge after all." After a few minutes or so, Zarin was done healing her. "Alright. I healed all your injuries and removed most of the pain. You'll just be sore for a few days."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:52 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

AT&T secretly smiled when he said she meant more to him than just revenge. When he could see again, she nearly broke her jaw smiling so much. Oh gosh! I can see again! It's so amazing! Sw said as she began to check her air for any damages and look at her skin to see if she was TE same. She was a little sore still, like Zarin said she would be, but she shrugged it off and smiled, turning around to Zarin. Zarin! I can see! In not blind! She jumped up and down and giggled, her demon bunnies joining her in jumping.

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin smiled. "You can thank my healing magic for that. It was tough removing the holy water, but luckily, I was able to heal you before any permanent damage was done." Bandages were wrapped around Zarin's hands from where he got burned by the holy water.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:29 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star laughed at his hands. Idiot! You healed me, the least you could do is ask me to heal you! She said as she unwrapped his hand and healed it slowly. When it was fully healed, she smiled at him. There. Rest all you can, because we are going after him again. And I swear when I see him I'm going to rip off his balls and feed them to the swamp alligators! She said evilly.

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:59 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin nodded. "Yeah. Luckily, he won't be that tough next time. I cut off his hand. He won't be able to sew it back on or heal the injury. But I'm glad that you're okay Star." Zarin smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:37 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Star smiled and blushed when he said that. Zarin... I'm glad you're okay too. She said as she smiled and patted his back. Your.. A good person. Star said with a smile.  

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:44 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin smiled. "You can be a good person at times as well. I want to know something though Star, if it's alright with you." Zarin wondered what her reaction would be to the question he was about to ask.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:58 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star gulped. It depends on the question, Zarin. she bit he lip and stated at him curiously. What do you need to ask me? She asked, dying of curiousity.

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin saw that she was getting curious. "I want to know the truth about this, okay? Do you have a crush on me?" Zarin waited to see what she would do. Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised if she decided to slap him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:20 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
bigbubz1
User Image

Star went :O !!! "How dare you ask me that!" She said, and Zarin expected we to slap him, and boy, she did. "What does it matter to you if I do or If I don't, huh?" She said as she looked Out the window, trying to hide her tomato-red face.

birth control faces

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:29 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

User Image
Zarin smiled. He could see that she was trying to hide how red her face was. "Seems like you do. Truth be told, I kind of have a crush on you."

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff