Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: Fog of Deceit (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:39 pm
Azekah looks up at the door with a frown, not expecting anyone since she didn't know anyone. She gets up and cautiously opens the door a crack.
"Y-yes..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:30 pm
Akihime had left her apartment with evolker in her pocket just in case she would run into any shadows on her way to work. With a steady past she walked for the train station which would go for Tatsumi Port Island where the mall was located. Shortly after she woke up in the hospital she started working at the cafe there.

She stepped on the train as usual before letting out a sigh. For some reason the fog made things quite depressing for some reason. Not that she had many memories from before the fog anyway.

She vaguely wished that Akihiko didn't have to leave the way he did. Since it was because of S.E.E.S. it probably couldn't be avoided...

[I tried to hook her up with Akihiko the first time I played as her]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:44 pm
"Yes, are you Azekah?" Remy asked cheerily. Hoping the woman wouldn't slam the door in his face like some other people had. Maybe because of his giant book they thought he was a Jehova's Witness or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:55 pm
The writer frowns again, looking nervous. "Who wants to know..?", she asks as she draws her gun behind the cover of the barely open door. She probably wouldn't need it, but one couldn't be too sure anymore.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:01 pm
"I'm Remy and I'm going around recruiting people for an incredibly vague mission I was given during a brief coma after being attacked by a monster thing and this weird book I got led me to you." Remy said sheepishly, Ryo facepalming at his insanely honest answer. Yes it was insane, but then again, Remy had no idea what else he could say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:10 pm
Xavier walked down a street in a broken side of town "This is what i get for taking a short cut. Man This Fog is killing me Cant even see" he said moving slowly down the street then he found an apartment "Maybe I can rest here for a bit." he opened the door and sat down on the stairs.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:28 pm
Azekah stares at him blankly for a moment before quietly shutting the door. She then stares blankly at the shut door for several seconds before returning to her seat.

Jenna yawns as she waits for the train to reach her stop so she can get home.

((Jenna is there if you want to interact with someone, Bikki))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:16 pm
Aikihime noticed there was someone else on the train with her. She wasn't too sure if it was alright to strike up a conversation or not. They might think she was crazy if she said something too random. What was there to say aside from commenting on crappy weather? She looked out the window as the train reached the island.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:51 pm
"Move over, I'll do it." Ryo said then pushed Remy aside to knock on the door. "Ms. Grimalkin, look we need your help, we don't know why, but we do and it is incredibly important, will you please hear us out?" Ryo asked, hoping the girl would open the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:13 pm
Azekah sighs and goes to open the door slightly once again."What do you want, and how the hell do you know my name..?", she asks supiciously.

Jenna was stretching a bit when she notices the other girl on the train with her. "Beautiful weather we're having, isn't it?", she asks jokingly.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 pm
Akihime laughed a little, "Well, at least its slightly better than yesterday" she commented also as a joke. Its hard to tell any difference between the days anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Jenna smiles, "Heading home, work, or what?" She was bored and felt like having a conversation since not many people seemed willing to talk to strangers anymore these days.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 pm
[I think I'll wait to post, having a thug character means I'll jump into the action. Or cause some for the main hero.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 am
Ayame was taking a walk trying to clear her head, which was hard with this fog everywhere. First there was this fog, then there was a thug roaming the streets making trouble for the student's and silly rumors about monsters. She sighed and wondered if she just had bad luck, it was her job to keep order in this mess.  

Xistund

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:36 am
Xavier Finally finished resting and headed outside. The fog was still out there. He walked down the street and accidently bumpped into someone (Ayame). "Oh im sorry didnt see you there" he said  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff