Reply The ART Dept
Fox's Doodles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 pm
*Throws the finished piece with the ink one and goes to find a comfy place to be attacked on*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 pm
IT'S ME!!!!!! scream *pounceattacks*

I love how it has this "Magical Girl" feel to it! emotion_kirakira *is not secretly stroking her inner kawaiiness* ninja I'm not cute but sexy.... ninja SEXY DAMMIT! scream sweatdrop

Thank you Foxxy Lady! emotion_bigheart xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:55 pm
lol well you were the one who told me that your staff was more or less a paddle instead so I gave it that look more. *snickers*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 pm
Why yes it is! emotion_yatta I spank all the naughty boys while they sleep. emotion_kirakira And some when awake! emotion_awesome  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 pm
In other words TES or Kai better beware. I would also add Taus in that but we know he'd enjoy it as well as return the spanking. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:29 am
It look so good.
I must say Lia your art is looking better and better. whee

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:32 am
eek Returns spankings? ninja emotion_drool *hunts Taus down as her first victim* emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Right here, Eis Schwuchtel. twisted  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:21 pm
emotion_drool *tries to tear away from ogling the wonderful back view long enough to commence to spanking* classified_fullmoon  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:51 pm
Oh foxy laaaadddyyyyyyyyy, I can has favor, yes? emotion_kirakira PB is being the complete a** it is and won't let me resize the piece you did, so would you mind terribly if you could give me a signature sized copy? sweatdrop  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 pm
That's awesome!! emotion_kirakira Wish I could draw like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 am
*tries to stay awake since she's been home for only like 2 hours since yesterday* Sure thing icy! I forget though, what's the sig size?

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:04 am
Signature limits are 500 px in either width or height. I don't know what the file size limit is, though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 am
*misses her long flowy hair* crying I like that top with those pants Lia, think I'll stealuse them. ninja And what he said. On both accounts. ninja  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 am
Okay I'll get on that when I'm fresher tomorrow and not in total zombie auto pilot here. I crashed at a friends place last night since it would have been hell trying to get to the last ferry after a late night birthday game and movie night. Got my a** home, dropped off another friend, ran a quick errand, changed in 10 minutes at home before working an 8 hr closing shift at work. emotion_zombie Foxy lady is TIIIIIIRED fox emotion_zzz  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff