Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm
Momoko laughed a little, "Yeah, I did tell him" she said turning to the group. "Well, I'm sure he'd get better in time. Plus, I have a feeling he was a little worried about his own family as well." she added. "I mean, if I learned my family was in danger I'd probably come in rushing in too" he said in Xehanort's defense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 pm
((Bump))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:42 pm
"In all fairness, she did kinda bring me back to life, so to speak, after turning into both a Heartless and Nobody." Raine said sheepishly, hoping Tara wouldn't kill him after she killed, or attempted to kill Ace.

"I suppose I'm able to relate, the dude still kinda scares me a little." Zach said simply and noticed someone passing by. "Good Morning." He called over sheepishly, hoping the girl wasn't about to flip out and raise some angry mob, like the last little "Road Trip" he had taken with Raine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:50 pm
Momoko smiled, "Maybe once we all get to know each other better then maybe it won't seem so bad anymore." she said. She would hate it if Zach, and Xehanort didn't get along.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 pm
"Well I am surprised you two got married and had a kid before Raine... Well married anyways, I mean Raine." Ace stops and looks at Tara before continuing "Ahem. Raine hasn't done anything yet and is shy about it so I can see why" Ace says trying to cover up for Raine. "Well, I think I won't have a wife or kid even in a thousand years, I mean who would wanna date a Heartless?" Ace says laughing. "Oh, Raine that reminds me Cae and Cea are both doing s**t right now somewhere off in Land of the Dragons so we should be fine with a long wedding, meaning I wont need to leave for a while."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:19 pm
The girl blinked out of her thoughts and looked at the man who spoke to her. She walked up to the group, but stopped half way. "Was there a man just beside you guys just now?" Alexia asked.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:27 pm
"That depends, are you going to organize an angry mob if we say yes?" Zach asked sheepishly.

"Fantastic, I just hope they don't decide to show up for you." Raine said and sighed, Ace's other two could be a real handful sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:28 pm
"Yea there was someone here, why did you have some business with him?" Ace asks looking at the new person.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 pm
Momoko looked at the girl, "His name is Xehanort. I guess perhaps you know him" she said in a kind voice. "I'm Momoko, his teacher"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 pm
She shook her head honestly. "I just recognize him." Alexia said, "I think he is the boy who use to live here, but disappeared a few years ago." Then, the brunette woman spoke. "Yes, it is him!" she said a bit shocked, "He did go on an adventure! I was right!"  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:42 pm
"I see." Momoko said with a nod. "I wonder if you were were friends or not. Xehanort doesn't really talk about his home all that much.... "  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:46 pm
Alexia laughed, "Oh, no!" She tugged on the rabbit ears on her head at the current. "No one wants to be friends with the cosplaying creep." she said, smiling as if having no friend didn't affect her, "Sure, it's sad and stupid, but you can't dwell on sad things, ya know?"  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:51 pm
Momoko was silent for a moment, "I wonder if had any friends though." she said. "Anyway, my name is Momoko Kobayashi. I probably have lots of distant family here"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:51 pm
Ace points at Momoko "Well I am friends with her." Ace says smiling.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:53 pm
"That's so cool!" Alexia smiled at Momoko, "It's just me and my mother here. I barely know much about my family, but I don't really care anyway."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff