Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What are you...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:43 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

Gino Made them stay side by side, "Now close your eyes and imagine a door, any door, now imagine that exact place with that same door. Remember the time limit of each door is 5 mins, those other doors you saw disappeared" As what Gino said, they looked around and the doors were nowhere to be found. Then he continued "Also, only i can grant you access inside the sky garden. Exiting it is anyone's choice, its either you can ask me or make the door yourself. So remember, 5 mins only. if that happens the door will slowly close, If and ever you close the door, only you can go inside the garden again, but it the door stays close and it exceeds 5 mins, you'll be stuck wherever you are. Got it?"

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha was the first to try it. She began to think and soon enough a door appeared and opened. Inside the door was a parking lot. She ran out the door and came back with an iced cap from Tim Hortons in Canada. She just shrugged and smiled. Next it was Rein. Another door appeared and it lead to a field not to far away from her house and she ran out and came back with a necklace. She had actually forgot it there a few days ago. "Cool!" Tanisha said and her sister nodded in agreement.

Gino Smiled, "Told you it was fun" he said, he took a seat and said, "But be careful, your imagination could make a random door without thinking the possible area, it could be a place you haven't been to or a door that leads to who knows where. So when imagining a door, you should try to think of the area as well, because once you opened the wrong door, well, lets just say i may not get you back. due to the circumstances that i can see exactly where you are from that area over there, but i may not know what kind of door you would open up. Its like a portal here and portal there."

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha just nodded and Rein asked "So what do you do if you end up somewhere random and we cant create another portal?"

Gino and sighed and gave them a pocket watch, "here, twist the dial on top twice, clockwise. and press the button on top to open a portal back. do it counterclockwise, you'll end up in a random planet. Trust me i've been in worse situation in getting away with these kinds of watch." He shivered as he remembered something about going to another planet. "Oh and by the way, when you "Accidentally jump to other planets, you have to open a portal that leads here in this school, then another portal to the sky garden."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

Gino Made them stay side by side, "Now close your eyes and imagine a door, any door, now imagine that exact place with that same door. Remember the time limit of each door is 5 mins, those other doors you saw disappeared" As what Gino said, they looked around and the doors were nowhere to be found. Then he continued "Also, only i can grant you access inside the sky garden. Exiting it is anyone's choice, its either you can ask me or make the door yourself. So remember, 5 mins only. if that happens the door will slowly close, If and ever you close the door, only you can go inside the garden again, but it the door stays close and it exceeds 5 mins, you'll be stuck wherever you are. Got it?"

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha was the first to try it. She began to think and soon enough a door appeared and opened. Inside the door was a parking lot. She ran out the door and came back with an iced cap from Tim Hortons in Canada. She just shrugged and smiled. Next it was Rein. Another door appeared and it lead to a field not to far away from her house and she ran out and came back with a necklace. She had actually forgot it there a few days ago. "Cool!" Tanisha said and her sister nodded in agreement.

Gino Smiled, "Told you it was fun" he said, he took a seat and said, "But be careful, your imagination could make a random door without thinking the possible area, it could be a place you haven't been to or a door that leads to who knows where. So when imagining a door, you should try to think of the area as well, because once you opened the wrong door, well, lets just say i may not get you back. due to the circumstances that i can see exactly where you are from that area over there, but i may not know what kind of door you would open up. Its like a portal here and portal there."

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha just nodded and Rein asked "So what do you do if you end up somewhere random and we cant create another portal?"

Gino and sighed and gave them a pocket watch, "here, twist the dial on top twice, clockwise. and press the button on top to open a portal back. do it counterclockwise, you'll end up in a random planet. Trust me i've been in worse situation in getting away with these kinds of watch." He shivered as he remembered something about going to another planet. "Oh and by the way, when you "Accidentally jump to other planets, you have to open a portal that leads here in this school, then another portal to the sky garden."

~Tanisha&Rein~
They both just kinda nodded and went to do other stuff. Tanisha just wandered around the garden, drinking her iced coffee and Rein just studied the pocket watch, taking in every detail. When Tanisha finished her drink, she created a portal to an ally and threw her cup in the garbage. She walked over to her sister and murmered to Rein as she watched her study the watch.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~
They both just kinda nodded and went to do other stuff. Tanisha just wandered around the garden, drinking her iced coffee and Rein just studied the pocket watch, taking in every detail. When Tanisha finished her drink, she created a portal to an ally and threw her cup in the garbage. She walked over to her sister and murmered to Rein as she watched her study the watch.

As they were doing what ever their doing Gino Stood up and opened a door that leads to the north pole, before he went in he shouted at them "If anything goes wrong, i'll be at the north pole doing my research and making snow cones" He closed the door and the door just floated there until the next 5 mins are up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:42 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

As they were doing what ever their doing Gino Stood up and opened a door that leads to the north pole, before he went in he shouted at them "If anything goes wrong, i'll be at the north pole doing my research and making snow cones" He closed the door and the door just floated there until the next 5 mins are up.

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha grabbed the watch from her sisters hand and began to look at it "I wasn't finished with that yet..." Rein muttered and glared at her sister. Tanisha glared right back then stuck her tongue out at her. Tanisha said something quietly and Rein said as her face turned a bright pink Do not! And Tanisha said Do to! And Rein said Oh...And you don't?!
The whole argument went on until Gino came back and both of them turned to face him and both muttered an apology.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha grabbed the watch from her sisters hand and began to look at it "I wasn't finished with that yet..." Rein muttered and glared at her sister. Tanisha glared right back then stuck her tongue out at her. Tanisha said something quietly and Rein said as her face turned a bright pink Do not! And Tanisha said Do to! And Rein said Oh...And you don't?!
The whole argument went on until Gino came back and both of them turned to face him and both muttered an apology.

Gino caught a glimpse of them arguing about something and said, "hey guys what are you arguing about?" Gino closed the door behind him and walked towards tanisha and rein  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 pm
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

Gino caught a glimpse of them arguing about something and said, "hey guys what are you arguing about?" Gino closed the door behind him and walked towards tanisha and rein

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha and Rein looked at each other. Both giving the death glare that almost seemed to say "Don't you DARE tell" and at the same time said "Nothing" After a few moments they finally looked away from each other and Rein smiled while Tanisha kept her usual neutural face.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Eldenwiess

Ice-Cold Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:33 am
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47
J1358
Gino_Nozomi47

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~

~Tanisha&Rein~
Tanisha and Rein looked at each other. Both giving the death glare that almost seemed to say "Don't you DARE tell" and at the same time said "Nothing" After a few moments they finally looked away from each other and Rein smiled while Tanisha kept her usual neutural face.

Gino scratched his head in confusion and said "you sure?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces