Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Absence Log Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:59 pm
Username: x-Angelic_Dreams-x
Date departing: Most Week Days
Date returning: Weekends
Reason for leaving: School is eating me alive. I have a new teacher, new schedule and 7th grade, to put it frankly, is KICKING MY A$$ with the work. Not to mention I have Gym classes Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then Dance Classes Tuesday around 5-ish till a bit after six. So, I will attempt to log on weekends but I can't promise anything seeing as I can easily fall behind in my Math Grades. Wish me luck.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:20 pm
x-Angelic_Dreams-x
Username: x-Angelic_Dreams-x
Date departing: Most Week Days
Date returning: Weekends
Reason for leaving: School is eating me alive. I have a new teacher, new schedule and 7th grade, to put it frankly, is KICKING MY A$$ with the work. Not to mention I have Gym classes Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then Dance Classes Tuesday around 5-ish till a bit after six. So, I will attempt to log on weekends but I can't promise anything seeing as I can easily fall behind in my Math Grades. Wish me luck.

Good luck girl! :c  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

Dark Shi Eclipse

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:07 pm
Username: Dark Eclipse Maeda
Date departing:Most.. Weekdays
Date returning: Weekends And frridays.
Reason for leaving: Ermahgerd......High school D:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:46 pm
Username: X Midnight Falcon X
Date departing: Today
Date returning: I dunno... every other weekend?
Reason for leaving: High school. At the moment, it's mostly HGAP homework and marching band, but it's other things, too. I don't know when I'll be on, and the router at my dad's house isn't really working well. I'm sorry, guys.

SoverignSlayer
Crew

Gracious Lunatic

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:55 am
Username: Vanilla Hollic
Date departing: 08/09/12
Date returning: 29/09/12
Reason for leaving: I'm currently getting ready for college--In other words, its my last year of high school. I will be doing loads of exams and coursework and while i'm struggling to catch up i'd prefer it if i had the chance to avoid being deleted in some of my fave guilds. And so to stop me from worrying or whatever, i'm filling this in c:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:22 pm
Sunny Iridescence
NightMagic6
My dad just got back from the hospital. A 4in diameter tree hit him on the head and fractured his skull. He doesn't have a concussion, somehow, so he's asleep right now. Because of the stress and fright of possibly loosing my dad, I don't dare RP because I fear that my mind set will change my character. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone. I'll post as soon as I feel well enough to. I'm sorry.

It's totally fine! I just hope you're dad is okay! O:

Since I posted this, It's been none stop accidents. A few weeks before my dad's accident, my mom sprained her ankle. A week after my dad's accident, I got into a fender-bender. My mom is now too dizzy to function and my chinchilla just died. I'm sorry this absence of mine is taking forever, I just haven't been able to recover from the last incident. I'll be on again as soon as I'm able to recover. I'm sorry.  

NightMagic6

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:46 pm
NightMagic6
Sunny Iridescence
NightMagic6
My dad just got back from the hospital. A 4in diameter tree hit him on the head and fractured his skull. He doesn't have a concussion, somehow, so he's asleep right now. Because of the stress and fright of possibly loosing my dad, I don't dare RP because I fear that my mind set will change my character. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone. I'll post as soon as I feel well enough to. I'm sorry.

Since I posted this, It's been none stop accidents. A few weeks before my dad's accident, my mom sprained her ankle. A week after my dad's accident, I got into a fender-bender. My mom is now too dizzy to function and my chinchilla just died. I'm sorry this absence of mine is taking forever, I just haven't been able to recover from the last incident. I'll be on again as soon as I'm able to recover. I'm sorry.

Absolutely no worries! c:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:27 pm
Username: CaptCharChar
Date departing: -----
Date returning: -----
Reason for leaving: So that whole wrist problem turned into a really super duper awful case of tendinitis. I probably won't be on because I need to bring the swelling down. I also have to catch up with my life in school.

And after four years of trying, I finally got into our schools Fall Play as a supporting lead. The rehearsals are freaking ridiculous and since I'm a supporting lead, it's going to consume my time.

I apologize for my lack of activity, but I'm trying to keep my head leveled with school. Enriched PreCalc is a pain in my side and I have so much work I need to do in there. While at school I'll start replies on my phone and e-mail them to myself to try and keep up.

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100

NightMagic6

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:02 am
Sunny Iridescence
NightMagic6
Sunny Iridescence
NightMagic6

Absolutely no worries! c:

Thank you a lot. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:54 pm
CaptCharChar
Date departing: -----
Date returning: -----
Reason for leaving: So that whole wrist problem turned into a really super duper awful case of tendinitis. I probably won't be on because I need to bring the swelling down. I also have to catch up with my life in school.

And after four years of trying, I finally got into our schools Fall Play as a supporting lead. The rehearsals are freaking ridiculous and since I'm a supporting lead, it's going to consume my time.

I apologize for my lack of activity, but I'm trying to keep my head leveled with school. Enriched PreCalc is a pain in my side and I have so much work I need to do in there. While at school I'll start replies on my phone and e-mail them to myself to try and keep up.

You're cool CharChar! Just stay off for however long you need!
I hope you get better!
Something that helps me get through life is thinking about at least one good thing that's coming out of the day. Today, I got the whole place to myself and I'm buying dinner from Taste of Brazil!
I dunno if it will help, but it sure works for me!

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:42 pm
Date departing: Tuesday
Date returning: Sunday
Reason for leaving: Hurricane Sandy is about to ruin my life. We're expecting power outages and all that fun stuff. So if I disappear at some point in time, its because Sandy didn't go back to Texas (lol, Spongebob humor)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:21 am
Sorry for being AWOL I had to attend a funeral in France, still messed up over it, not sure when I will be back to my RPing self.  

Vox_Draconis

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Vox_Draconis

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:34 am
Sorry for being AWOL I had to attend a funeral in France, still messed up over it, not sure when I will be back to my RPing self.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:34 pm
Date departing: Right about... now.
Date returning: Febuary 15th, 2012
Reason for leaving: For starters, Solo and Ensemble is choking the life out of me. This doesn't mean that I'm not going to be on, I'm just going on less often and not for as long. The combination of the added rehearsals and longer practice sessions and I still have the problem of not having access to a computer every other week would generally mean that I can't be relied on to be on long enough to do much. I'm still going to be on, but more likely off. I'm posting this here just so you know.

SoverignSlayer
Crew

Gracious Lunatic

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 pm
X Midnight Falcon X
Date departing: Right about... now.
Date returning: Febuary 15th, 2012
Reason for leaving: For starters, Solo and Ensemble is choking the life out of me. This doesn't mean that I'm not going to be on, I'm just going on less often and not for as long. The combination of the added rehearsals and longer practice sessions and I still have the problem of not having access to a computer every other week would generally mean that I can't be relied on to be on long enough to do much. I'm still going to be on, but more likely off. I'm posting this here just so you know.

It's cool! Thanks for letting me know! (:
Good luck with keeping up with life!

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas