Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Your a what? (Yoai / Russian_Vodka_Fox & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Devin smiled to her, "Its alright I met a new face and someone new to scare the living hell out of." he said with his evil chuckle. Devin looked up at the clouds and he stripped himself of his jacket and he draped it over her head gently. "At least your hair will still be pretty~" he teased her and slightly thanked his parents for living less then 7 blocks from the school. "I told you in the hall, my dad's sports bar. You know the one next to the pizza place on Lennin? Oh wait, a pretty girl like you wouldn't be allowed near my side of town." he said with the same smile of mischief he seemed to always plasterer to his face.

[I knew that, which is why Devin is just gonna be a bit more relaxed for a bigger reaction! And why the brothers and dad will be around ^^;]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

Ella was surprised when he suddenly drapped him in his jacket. Though he couldnt complain. The rain was piercing and cold but why didnt he just drape it over the both of them? Or, better yet why did he even put it over him in the first place? Was he not conserned about his own health? "Wait. Why wouldnt a b... Girl be allowed in your neighborhood?" He asked curiously as he pulled Devin under the jackets cover with him. He was a bit uncomfortable with the fact that he had just pulled the other boy closer them he was necessary but then again it didnt seem to bother Ella as much as he thought it would. "You know i have never actually been to a sports bar. What are they like? My fathers always told me that they are just a waste of space but then again their first date was at a soports bar so they cant be that bad." He said calmly as he tryed to form some kind of conversation with Devin. It wasnt easy considering how different they were from each other.

╚══════════════╝

(Oh what fun this will be XD)  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin smiled as he was pulled closer and he had an arm around her waist since he was actually a bit cold. "Well you see princess, this side of town isn't the best. Its not the worst but its not the best either, there are drug deals, gun fights, gangs, and all that stuff if you go any furthur then Lennin." he explained to her as they stopped at a cross walk. He thought over her other question for a mioment, to see how he could explain it to her. "A sports bar is like any bar except its deticated to sports,, TVs everywhere the works. My dad allows teens in since well he has seven boys so there are all kinds of games related to sports." he said as he guided her across the street.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

A bar dedicated to sports? It combined two things that Ella could not stand. Driking, and crowds. He could not even begin to fathom why anyone would go out and waste money on drinks that would damage their brain, and liver. But, then again they would be staying away from the drinking and the men at the bar. Atleast he hoped so. "So im guessing that your whole family is into sports? Are they going to be at tommorrows big game as well?" He asked curiously. He didnt know anything about the rest of the Johnson family. He had never really found any intrest in them considering the fact that he was always spending his ignoring the youngest Johnson has nothing better to do then be a pest. But, the Devin he was with now didnt seem as annoying or as pushy as the one Ella knew in school. Maybe it was because he wasnt trying to impress his friend, or live up to his reputation as Devil like he would have been in school. Well at least he isnt acting like his usual jerk self. In fact this date might even turn out to be fun. Maybe. And, maybe i might even be able to... No Louella! He cant find out. If he did he would tell everyone. He scoulded himself mentaly.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin shrugged a bit, "My dad is crazy about them. And the other six Johnson boys have all been captains of every team at school." he said with a sigh of what seemed like annoyance. "My mom and dad will be there, and maybe my older brothers James and Dylan, they're twins. Shawn is off in USC with Lee. And Dean and Lex are both married and out of state." he explained as he pulled her into a hole in the wall little place. He took his coat off them even if they were both still pretty wet since water had managed to soak through a bit. The bar though was dark in the front with all the light coming from the screens where eight different games were going on at once.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"You dont sound as if you get along with your family very well." Ella noted calmly brefore shaking his head to get the excess out of his hair. He took a quick look around the sports bar and came to the conclusion that it was nothing special. But, then again he wasnt exspecting extravagant. And, it was actually kind of cozy looking in a strange way. It wasnt overly crowded, and it looked clean which surprised him considering that it was a bar. "This is actually not what i exspected in the least. To be truthful i imagined it being full of drunk men screaming across the bar at each other. I can see that i was wrong. Its actually a nice place your father runs here." He said calmly as he looked over the few men that were sitting at the bar. He wasnt all that surprised to see Stephan's older brother Nicolas sitting there looking as if he were about to pass out. The drunk b*****d ever did know when enough was enough. And, he was not gonna drag the pathetic men back home with him. He could just sit there and suffer for all he cared because Ella wouldnt be bothered with the man who couldnt stay sober for three minutes. "Dead beat good for nothing. He better not be sponging off of my fathers again or i'll make his life hell." He grummbled under his breath as he turned away from the sight of her older cousin.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin shrugged as he walked in with her, "I don't dislike them its just.... We are the perfect family you know?" he asked Ella as a rhetorical question. He waved to his dad who was behind the bar serving drinks, he was tall and blonde with dark grey in his eyes the man was well built as well, "Come on Ella, we can go behind the counter." he said to her as he pulled her through the crowd of regulars who all wished Devin luck on the game tomorrow. He smiled and gave them some smart a** answer before he ducked under the counter with his girl. The male paused from his serving and pulled Devin into a hug that lifted him off the floor. "Son! Good to see you outta the rain!" he looked to Ella as he put his son back down and he extended a hand to her, "The names Ronnie, and you must be one of Devil's admiring fans." his father said and Devin held back a sigh as he wrapped an arm, around Ella's waist. "Dad this is Ella. And she was helping me out today so I thought I'd pay her back by tasking her out." he said as the larger male nodded and and had an arm around Ella's shoulder. "I'll give her a grand tour of the trophy room then! Devil handle the drinks for your old man." Ronnie said as he led Devin's date away and he turned to handle the males demanding their drinks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"You say that as if being a perfect family is a bad thing." Ella mummbled as he rolled his eyes. He looked over the man who was introduced to him as Devin's father as the larger man said something about trophies. He didnt even have time to react as he was suddenly being lead off to who the hell knew where. "It is a poleasure to meet you Mr. Johnson. But, if i might could i add that i am not one of Devin's admiring fan girls. I actually dont know him that well." He said calmly as he tryed to keep up with the taller man. He finally gave up and kicked off the heels for a few minutes before carrying them up and ran to catch up. He wasnt sure if he wanted to look at the trophies with a man who sounded as if he was going to give her an hour long lecture on what each one was for and who had earned them. This was going to be a long night. Why did Devin have to leave him? Oh... Thats right because he had to man the bar. Wait why do i want Devin here? I would much rather have Kaite my best friend. Not some boy who couldnt take no for an answer. He is hjust going to leave when he gats what he want... Or, if he finds out im not really a she. Geez cant people just take into consideration that Louella is a unisex name. People. He thought with a light sigh. He wasnt actually surprised to see the amount of trophies there were seeing as how Devin already told her that they were all into sports and that all of his brothers played a sport.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin served the drinks as best he could wondering what his dad was doing with his date this time. Ronnie on the other hand had brought her to a huge room organized by the sons who won them. "Now all the trophies are under the nicknames of all my sons, here are all the ones Lex earned as Lion. Here are all of Dean's as Dice, Shawn as Shameless, Lee as Lucky, and James and Dylan as Thing One and Thing Two." he said as he brought her off to the biggest collection of trophies, each one had more but this one had the most of all of them. "And these..are my Devil's trophies. I am so proud of him, better then all his brothers combined." he went off on a speech on his pride and expectations of Devin. Which were all huge and all carried a lot of shame if failed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

Ella tryed to keep up with all of the different names but ended up just giving up. He didnt need to know all of their nicknames right? He never even uses Devins... But, then again thats because Devin is usually annoying him. Though when Devin's fsther started going on about how proud he was of his son Ella couldnt help but smile and listen up. "You sound really fond of your sons Mr. Johnson." He said with a light smile. He had no clue what evin was complaining about earlier. His father loved him dearly and was proud of him. While Ella's father loved him but didnt support the desissions that he made. Mr, Badem wanted a son who would play sports and go to collage with a scolarship in football, or soccar. Not a son who would dress up like a girl and be the schools biggest nerd. Mr, Baden did love his son but he wished that Ella would be less girly. "Devin is really lucky to have a father that loves him so much." He said calmly as he mentaly sighed. His father could take a page out of Mr, Jognson's book.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

He nodded and patted her back gently, "How could I not love him? My boys all fought hard to earn my love, each of them fought harder then the last to earn my love and all have been great success stories...except for Lex. He went off and became a painter, what kind of wuss becomes a painter? His wife should have left him by now.." he said with a sense of bitterness, Ronnie was a manly man. He didn't like girly men and he would disown any of his sons if they got close to being girly wussies. Devin sighed as James came downstairs, he tossed him a glass and he was off before his older brother could complain. He went to the trophy room and took Ella by the arm gently, "Come on Ella let's go to the game room." he said to her as he led her away from his father before he pulled another one of Lex's pictures from the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

"Well Sir i see no problem in painting. Im an artist myself. It is a great way to releve stress and it lets you express yourself without yelling or talking." He said calmly as she heard Devin behind her. "Well i must say that yiour father is exallent company." Ella said with a light smile as he was lead away from Devin's father. He have a small wave of good-bye. "I dont know what you were talking about earlier. Your father loves you and is very proud of you. Thats more then most can say." He said with a light smile. He forcewd himself not to roll his eyes at the words 'Game Room'. All sporty guys were alike. They did nothing but play video games and play sports expecting everyone to love and respect them just because they could throw around a ball. This in Ella's opinion was pathetic. Though Mr, Jognson was good company he did lose some of Ella's respect by disowning his son Lex for being a painter. Ella liked to paint. It was fun and a lot safer then playing Football, and a lot less brain rotting then playing viseo games.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin sighed a bit, "Sorry about him. He says he's proud of me but that's all he is is proud. He only loves me and my brothers when we are successful, you herd what he said about Lex....if that were me I would be disowned faster. The bigger the success the more chances to be the family ******** up." he said as he opened the door to a game room, one big tv and a few video games but mostly there were those older video games. There was ski ball, pin ball, anything you would find in an arcade. He shrugged, "So what should we play?' he asked her smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
Louella ❝Ella❞ Badem

╔══════════════╗

How about you play and i watch? Im not one for games. I'll entertain myself by asking you questions. I might as well get to know you while your friends arnt around. Your a lot nicer and more of a gentle man when they arnt around." Ell said calmly as he watched him for a reaction. He wanted to see how Devin would react to Ella's coment. If he took it well then they could work on improving that. Everyone needed to see the nicer, sweeter Devin and he wanted to make sure everyone else did. But, if Devin took it offensivly well then... Atleast Ella knew where the exit was if he turned out to be the violent type. He stood poised ready to run if Devin took what he said as an insult. "Not that i mind. Atleast your being kinder and less of a pig now. You could say that i am starting to grow fond of Devin and not Devil." He said calmly as he dropped the heels in his hand next to the door before shoving them against the wall. There was no reason that someone should trip over them. He still kept an eye on Devin. He was strting to dought that the jock was the violent type but Ella wouldnt take the chance of letting his guard down. To many Taekwondo, and other self defence classes have taught him this.

╚══════════════╝

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 am
User Image

Devin Johnson
"The Devil Has Arrived!"

Devin looked at her and he put a hand on the wall beside her blocking her a bit, "Look I have a reputation...well my family's reputation. You tell anyone I act like this outside of school and I will have to make your life living hell."he said to her knowing a lot of the connections around the school. He went closer to her almost boxing her in like he did to so many other little nerds he tried to intimidate, normally it worked. "Got it?" he said resembling the Devil and not the Devin. He back away and went over to the pin ball machine. "And you can't be serious about not playing." he teased her his smile back and everything else gone.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces