Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Temptation never felt so Good...(Hun + I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:52 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

"Whatever.... I've known for a while now! Since every other Sin has kidnapped me........ Figured you'd follow in their footsteps anyway, it was only a matter of time when Greed would get reckless and follow after his siblings...." she says plainly. It was true, actually all seven would be brothers and sisters by Sin. Not blood. But in this rare occasion, Greed and the other five are all by blood which makes them all brothers and Lust the only girl. Thankfully, Akira wasn't their blood sister. Now gladly eating a chocolate cherry, she waited to see his reaction. Maybe if she was lucky, she'd probably ticked him off enough for his presence!

((Changing pic in the next post, just so you know... razz ))
Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake wasn't disgruntled in the least, "Yes, my brothers are quite stupid." he sighed, popping a cherry into his mouth. "Sloth got you? That is quite surprising...Envy will be coming after me soon after I make you mine," he spoke with confidence. "I want you. And when I want something, I get it. You'll see, babe, you'll see..." he smirked, even though she couldn't see him.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:01 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake wasn't disgruntled in the least, "Yes, my brothers are quite stupid." he sighed, popping a cherry into his mouth. "Sloth got you? That is quite surprising...Envy will be coming after me soon after I make you mine," he spoke with confidence. "I want you. And when I want something, I get it. You'll see, babe, you'll see..." he smirked, even though she couldn't see him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira smirks, "Oh really? Now that'll be a fun sight to see one of these days....." popping another cherry and finishing it she continued, "You'll be lucky enough to be able to stare, that is if I let you.... Which won't be happening any time soon. So this time you will not get what you want because you can't force me to do anything. Your not my type anyway." she tells him while turning her back away and continues eating.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:06 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake laughed, "You keep telling yourself that, love," he said. "I can still see you..." he informed her, changing from this camera to the one where he could see her. "And I'm staring."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:13 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

She closed her eyes and calmed down before she snapped on him, "Your staring because you have no life, plus why kidnap me since your only out to get pleasure? Why not choose one of those people at the bar that wrench in sexual lust anyway? Your looking for entertainment and I've already got you figured out. Besides, your not getting any special attention from me anyways..... So go out and actually do something besides watching me. I do nothing but study since I actually HAVE a life and school........" she explains to him. She put the empty plate on her nightstand and stood up while opening her eyes. Pacing the room.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:18 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake didn't answer, making it seem like he was pissed off. Instead, he slipped into her room and, as she was pacing, came up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and put his lips at her ear, "Baby, you can get upset all you want. You can get pissed off all you want. But, remember this, I will have you in my bed before you know it." he promised and turned her, kissing her, even against her will, giving her passion and tenderness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

After the silence, she doubted herself. He wouldn't get pissed off that easily....... she thinks and then soon after a few minutes she was trapped by Blake's arms around her waist. She tries struggling through while her chest was rising and falling by her fast heartbeat. "Yeah.... You keep telling yourself that." she mimics from earlier and soon enough she's caught by his lips. So strong and rough that it normally would've made her fall to her knees, but she showed him none of that. She definitely wouldn't give him that kind of satisfaction, at least not now when all he thinks of her is just his little toy that he can play around with. She still continued to struggle, but his lips were weakening her on the outside and only strengthening her hatred for him even more.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:36 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake didn't let her lips go. He kept her in a passionate lip lock which, even though one sided, was very satisfying. He pried her mouth open and snuck his tongue into her mouth, crushing her, gently, to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:51 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira felt helpless against him, she was weak and her Lust wanted to take ahold so much. But she wouldn't let it! Well this sucks........ I'm losing my virginity to this person who doesn't even love me but my body. Life couldn't get any worse than this.... she thinks stating the obvious as he deepened the kiss which in turn, officially made her knees buckle as she shivered slightly.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:55 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake smiled softly against her lips. He placed one arm beneath her buckled knees and took her to the bed. He let her lips go, "Now, Akira..." he put his hand on her lips, "Don't say anything. I won't force you to have sex with me now, not until you're ready. I'll respect you, it'll only happen when you're ready. But," he bit back a smirk, "You need to admit I'm your type." he said and kissed her neck softly, placing his hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:13 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira's face felt extremely hot as she was blushing, these experiences were too amazing that she herself didn't want to stop. "You'll have to make me say it, because I won't admit it without some convincing....." she returns the smirk. Both of her sides equal, but it was mostly her asking for it. Even though she would never admit personally that he was actually her perfect type and the fact she'd fallen for him.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Layla Listressa

((On my phone!))
Blake kissed her neck fully. "It's just 3 simple words, babe." he coaxed, his fingers playing with her hair. "It's easy... Or 3 other words," he shrugged,list shining in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:26 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

"Convince me well enough and I'll say it....." she purrs, forgetting all her thoughts before. This was too good and she wanted more, "But question still is... What do you want me to say other than your name?" she continues to purr in his ear while wrapping her arms around his neck, the same lust within hers. But her own desire and not something else.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:35 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake smirked, "Tell me that you want me," he winked before threading his fingers in her hair and bringing her head to his; giving her another passionate kiss. His hands slid down to her waist, bringing her closer.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff