Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Guardian Demon (NEEDS BOY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Tayler was getting really into it until he took off her shirt. She broke away, eyes widened. "No... Jaster we can't do this. It's just... Not right. Besides! I'm still in high school. I'm not even an adult! You could turn into a Se offender and get arrested and I will die and stuff will happen and..." Tayler went on an on endlessly of all the terrible things that's could happen from them doing anything else as she slowly grabbed her shirt then put it back on, still rambling endlessly and pointlessly.

He quickly returned to his sences. "I-I-Im sorry. I dont know what came over me." He removed her from his lap and stood up. He walked to the door and stepped outside. 'Sorry" He closed the door behind him. And stood in the middle of the lawn.
Taykee bit her lip as he walked outside. "Jaster, I'm sorry! It's my fault" She said, but he steppe outside. She sighed sadly, but as soon as she turned around a male demon stood waiting for her. She gasped as he eyes fills with terror. She was about to scream Jaster's name when suddenly she couldn't speak anymore. Every door and window in the apartment locked air tight as the demon approached her. Tayler tried to run, but the demon grabbed her by the throat and began to strangle her. Tayler choked and tried to speak, but she couldn't. She did the best she could and thought of his name over and over again, not even knowing of it would work. "Aww, your in love! Well I know somebody who won't be able to be so lovey- after I'm through with her!" He hissed, but Tayler bit his hands. He hissed quietly, but threw her onto the wall in anger. Tayler hit it hard, sliding down in pain. She screamed as loud as she could in the short amount of time when he was in pain and his powers weren't focused. Quickly, he gained control and Shut off her voice. She was about to run when he flinched her across the room to TE other wall, just toying with her playfully as he threw her from wall to wall. Finally he stopped as Tayler layed on the floor sobbing in pain. Blood poured from her head and she had around 17 broken bones. She didn't breathe fast because it hurt too much if she did. She soon blacked out from the pain on the floor, the demon closing in on her quietly.

He thought he heard something but brushed it aside. He was her protector not her lover. Then his head throbed with Tayler's voice. She was in danger! "Dammit!!" He barged through the door, he spoted her in te far wall broen and bloody and a demon closing in on her. "No you dont!!" He charged across the room and tackled the demon through the wall and outside ont e side lawn. He took his claws and dug them into the demons throat slowly, so that he would feel ery last tinge of pain, ad not be able to make a sound. He gripped the groud under them and pulled back his hand, now coverd in dirt and neck intrails, he reached for the demons heart and removed it crushing it instantly. He breathing slowed, thn quickend. "Tayler!" he ran back in the house and carefully moved her body. "That bstard did more damage then i thought. He exhaled slowly and a purple smog engulfed her body her enternal wounds healed instantly, ut her bones took time, she was frail so he ad to be creful how he put them back in place.For roughly an hour he sood breathing over her unil he was satisfied she was recoverd. He pickd her up and layed her on the couch. He stood over her until she awoke.....
Even though Tayler had blacked out, she could still hear and feel a little. She slowly mumbled something as he began to heal her, and she thrashed in pain a lot in her sleep, once she even screamed as a few of her ribs snapped in place. But she was still asleep. It took around 20 minutes after he laid her own the couch until she sat up bolt-right and was breathing very fast. She half expected there to e massive amounts of pain as she took huge gulps of air, but there was none. She looked her body. It was fine, except for the back of her shirt that had blood soaked into the fabric, making it cling to her skin. She gasped, probably somewhat near a heart attack when she looked up as saw Jaster. She bursted out crying as she dove for him, crying in his arms as she held him tightly like a child.

"Tayler are y-" he was cut when she lunged at him. He held her close.'Im so sorry. I shouldnt have....Im sorry." He held her tighter as a single black tear escaped his eye he quickly. DHe only had one tear and if he lost t whatever it came in contact with is where his soul would be trapped. "Please forgive my failure."
Tayler sniffled. As she held him close. She felt his tear drop of her shoulder, then it slowly sinked into her skin. She slowly sat up and looked at her shoulder, the place where the drop sinked it was a bright red. She turned to Jaster and leaned her head on his shoulder exhaustedly. "Jaster... I think I love you." She confessed as she pulled her body close to his.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He wasnt going to let go. " Tayler...are you sure?" A dumb question. Why did tha even come across his mind. He held her tight and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "I love you as well." He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to her room. He laid her on the bed and sat down. The word "boundries" slammed into his head preventing him from doing anything except sitting there at the edge of her bed wile shelaid down  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He wasnt going to let go. " Tayler...are you sure?" A dumb question. Why did tha even come across his mind. He held her tight and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "I love you as well." He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to her room. He laid her on the bed and sat down. The word "boundries" slammed into his head preventing him from doing anything except sitting there at the edge of her bed wile shelaid down
Tayler smiled when he set her on TE bed, but she made a sort of a whining noise. "Jaster, lay down with me tonight." Tayler begged as she extended her arms towards him and pulled him on the bed. She snuggled closed to him and took in his every detail. She smiled as she leaned in and kissed his lips gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled when he set her on TE bed, but she made a sort of a whining noise. "Jaster, lay down with me tonight." Tayler begged as she extended her arms towards him and pulled him on the bed. She snuggled closed to him and took in his every detail. She smiled as she leaned in and kissed his lips gently.

He laughed slightly when she whined. As she kissed him he kissed her back. He kept her close never wanting to let go s he wraped his arm around her in the perfect embrace He continue the kiss pullingher further into his being.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:27 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He laughed slightly when she whined. As she kissed him he kissed her back. He kept her close never wanting to let go s he wraped his arm around her in the perfect embrace He continue the kiss pullingher further into his being.
Tayler smiled and pushed further, now slipping he tongue into his mouth, getting every taste of him. She toddled her hands through his white hair, loving the scent of him as well. She loved how steong and protective he was. She always felt safe around him. As they made out, her back arched a bit as she got turned on, but was still in control of herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:34 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled and pushed further, now slipping her tongue into his mouth, getting every taste of him. She toddled her hands through his white hair, loving the scent of him as well. She loved how steong and protective he was. She always felt safe around him. As they made out, her back arched a bit as she got turned on, but was still in control of herself.

He fought enternally with his demon insincts to take her. He enjoyed hr touch, her taste. He could feel her back arch further onto him. A low growl rumbled i his chest.His hands held on tightly to her waist. He wrestled his tounge with hers, but he had to be a bit more carful his tounge was rougher than hers by a long sht but it seemed to soften the more they kissed.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled and pushed further, now slipping her tongue into his mouth, getting every taste of him. She toddled her hands through his white hair, loving the scent of him as well. She loved how steong and protective he was. She always felt safe around him. As they made out, her back arched a bit as she got turned on, but was still in control of herself.

He fought enternally with his demon insincts to take her. He enjoyed hr touch, her taste. He could feel her back arch further onto him. A low growl rumbled i his chest.His hands held on tightly to her waist. He wrestled his tounge with hers, but he had to be a bit more carful his tounge was rougher than hers by a long sht but it seemed to soften the more they kissed.
Tayler smiled as she slowly climbed on top of him, still dragging on the kiss. She amides from on top of him as she and him were very into the kiss deeply. She could tell he was enjoying himself. Secretly, she wondered what her family will make of all of this romance stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:44 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled as she slowly climbed on top of him, still dragging on the kiss. She amides from on top of him as she and him were very into the kiss deeply. She could tell he was enjoying himself. Secretly, she wondered what her family will make of all of this romance stuff.

The growling turned fircer once she was on top of him. His claws scratched gently across her back, he still had enough control not to break the skin but she would feel it. He wouldaplogiz later for scrathing her and her shirt but right now the growling in his chest urged him forward.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:59 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

The growling turned fircer once she was on top of him. His claws scratched gently across her back, he still had enough control not to break the skin but she would feel it. He wouldaplogiz later for scrathing her and her shirt but right now the growling in his chest urged him forward.
Tayler bit her lip as he scratched her with his claws. "J-Jaster... Are you okay?" She asked as she scratched her again. She could feel the burning of his nails against her skin. She gasped as they dug in a little deeper, but still didn't break her skin. her back was red, having been very irritated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:11 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler bit her lip as he scratched her with his claws. "J-Jaster... Are you okay?" She asked as she scratched her again. She could feel the burning of his nails against her skin. She gasped as they dug in a little deeper, but still didn't break her skin. her back was red, having been very irritated.

Words no longer came to him just growls. He stared kissing her again more firecly. His insticnst where almost taking over complelty, and h couldnt stop them much longer. Her shirt hung by only threads now, if she didnt stop him now he would lose all control  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:16 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Words no longer came to him just growls. He stared kissing her again more firecly. His insticnst where almost taking over complelty, and h couldnt stop them much longer. Her shirt hung by only threads now, if she didnt stop him now he would lose all control
"Jaster what's wro-" She was cut off by his growling and kissing. She gasped. Her shirt was almost a rag! He had been ripping it up this whole time! "Jaster stop!" Tayler commanded, but he just growled and kissed her more. "Jaster please.." She begged quietly as she held Ono his shirt.
(gtg for sleep! I am tired!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"Jaster what's wro-" She was cut off by his growling and kissing. She gasped. Her shirt was almost a rag! He had been ripping it up this whole time! "Jaster stop!" Tayler commanded, but he just growled and kissed her more. "Jaster please.." She begged quietly as she held Ono his shirt.

((ok no problem, I'lll just do this last post))
The growling ceased his claws retracted. He looked her over, her shirt...He cursed himself and plaed her beside him as he held his head. He took of his shirt and gave it to her to cover up. Twice in one day. "I think I'll go stand by your door...." He hug his hea and closed the door behind him as he leaned against it. He wanted to be ith her but his primal instincts told him to take her. His head raced for the rst of the night.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

((ok no problem, I'lll just do this last post))
The growling ceased his claws retracted. He looked her over, her shirt...He cursed himself and plaed her beside him as he held his head. He took of his shirt and gave it to her to cover up. Twice in one day. "I think I'll go stand by your door...." He hug his hea and closed the door behind him as he leaned against it. He wanted to be ith her but his primal instincts told him to take her. His head raced for the rst of the night.
Tayler frowned. Truth was, she wanted to sleep with him badly. But she was still afraid of the consequences if that happened. And plus, demons still wanted to kill her. So Tayler just rolled over and stared at the door, but she eventually fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:37 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He didnt sleep that night, so once the sun rose he walked back into her room. He sat on the edge of the bd and ran is fingers through her hair. She was magnificent even in her sleep. Hewanted more han anything to be with her, but she was right, he guessed, she didnt want to getin some sort of trouble, so he had to stop himself  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:04 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He didnt sleep that night, so once the sun rose he walked back into her room. He sat on the edge of the bd and ran is fingers through her hair. She was magnificent even in her sleep. Hewanted more han anything to be with her, but she was right, he guessed, she didnt want to getin some sort of trouble, so he had to stop himself

Tayler awoke several hours later. She rolled over, just to see Jaster in her face. She nearly fell of TE bed. She sat up with a smile. "Heheh... Sorry, you scared me." She smiled at him shyly. She turned to her alarm clock, seeing she had overslept. "Holy mother of goodness I'm late!" She screamed as she jumped up and began to grab clothes from her dresser and jumped into TE shower as fast as she could, being 45 minutes late.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff