Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:11 pm
"Yes she would fry us both....or perhaps she would be turned on?"
Lareth shook his head and magicked another small shot glass for himself and poured some wine into it.

"What's in here is my affection and determination to make the best drink ever. This is 'Demon's Blood'. No there is not actually blood in here, but its as strong as I am. Wonderful isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:52 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy shook her head slightly and blinked hard as her dizziness started to fade, "Short-lived, though..." she told him as the 'drunken' part of the stuff finally started to fade while leaving her still relaxed.

"Care to tell me what happened? Last I remember, I was being 'hunted' through some really weird place when my demonic half just took over all of a sudden," she knew she needed to know how she managed to get back. And why she was in this tower instead of the barracks...

She hadn't intended to come back here, afraid she'd get swamped in memories. Even now, she couldn't stop the flood through her mind of so many memories within this room alone; making love, laughter, falling asleep with Kal holding her, waking up to small surprises, the gift of a new dagger, his plans for the hair piece he'd planned on having made for her, his attempts to help her with her demonic half, him giving her a kiss simply because he wanted to...

So many memories, so much time spent here with him...

Now he was gone and there was no getting him back.

She closed her eyes, "Give me another drink of that stuff while you're talking. We'll talk about your future wife later. Just tell me what happened that I don't want to remember then tell me your plans for getting Cynthia down the aisle with you," she finally said, hoping the brew would be strong enough for her that she'd stop remembering Kal for a little while, at least.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:56 am
Lareth pouted as she claimed his powerful drink was short lived.
"Of course it is short lived. You have barely sipped at this! It's the strongest I have ever made....Let's do shots as we talk. I think you need it and it will give me a chance to explain all that has happened."

Lareth conjured up another shot glass and poured her one along with himself.

Then he began to tell her everything that he knew about her kidnapping, the arrival of Wren and her companion, then how along with Ash they went to rescue her in another realm, while he stayed behind to wait.

He took a shot and continued.

Then when her and Ash returned alone and how she nearly tore into the incubus for a bit of fleshly pleasure, Lareth had to intervene. Then he explained how he quieted her demon and brought her to the tower so no one would see her down and out.

"And that's everything. As for getting Cynthia to agree to marry me....That's a work in progress. I asked the barons to come and meet her. I want them to officially agree to pardon her and while they are all there and she is pardoned, I will ask her to marry me. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:04 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy's head was spinning very nicely by now and was actually drunk enough that she'd gone past slurring her words. But at least she wasn't feeling any pain in her shoulder. She considered that part a bonus.

"Gah! I made out with Ash?! That is just so wrong... It would be like making out with you. Wrong on so many levels..." she said with a disgusted look on her face, "My demon apparently had no morals at all. First Tamlin and now Ash. There has got to be something to be done about it," she added without realizing she'd told him she'd wound up in bed with Hal's son.

Of course, now Tamlin seemed more embarrassed over the whole thing than she was, but the point remained that she needed help with her demonic half before she wound up doing someone she really would regret.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:27 pm
"Wait....what? You slept with Tamlin?"
Lareth looked at her owlishly as he was buzzing a bit hard. He took another shot and licked his lips.
"When...when did you sleep with that sour puss? And don't worry about the Ash thing....a kiss is better than penetration so try not to be too grossed out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:42 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy gave a sour shrug of one shoulder as she took another shot, barely feeling the burn of the stuff by now, "Right after Ash got back. Somethin' 'bout his energy sets my demon off. He wasn't very experienced but figured everything out in the end. At least, from what I can remember. He avoided me after that," she told him simply then looked down at her hands with a frown.

"Why do I have such bad luck with men, Lareth? First was Jesh. He was a nice enough human but I wound up killing him thanks to that idiot sorcerer. Then Kaljire... Now Tamlin is avoiding me... I'd switch teams but I'm just not into women," she was starting to move into the 'sad drunk' phase. Not exactly a good move for her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:00 pm
"Who's energy sets the demon off? Ash or Tamlin?"

Lareth gulped his shot

Perhaps he is avoiding you because you were his first? Or perhaps he broke a rule...hmm....I think I remember Ash saying something about rules."

Lareth took another drink as he poured her more.

"....Oh! There is a rule about not bedding widows...don't remember what number that is...but Tamlin is probably ashamed he broke one of the basic rules. Believe it or not, Incubus's and Succubus's are keen on self disciplinary rules."

As She started the whole self pity drunk phase he frowned at her.
"It's a bit of a shame about the streak you have had, but don't let it get you down. Even if Kal were here, he would be angry you are upset and in a boo-hoo phase. Kal knew you were a woman, but a strong woman. It's what drew him to you in the first place. He knew that no matter what, you could and would move on somehow."

Lareth took another shot and was slightly swaying.
"As for banging my beloved sour puss god son, I hope he didn't disappoint you too much. He was always a book worm too lazy to try and learn anything that related to sexual prowess. But.....perhaps now, he has become a man. Soon he should be back from his first mission."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:14 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy would have said something else but the appearance of Ash's report appeared on the bed next Lareth and she frowned at it as she leaned over to try to read it, "Seems Tamlin did come back. Finished his mission just fine. And Ash is wanting to know about his next assignment," she summarized, pronouncing her words carefully.

She leaned back against the pillows after taking another shot and closed her eyes, "I'll think about everything else later... Head's spinning too much to think... Can't even feel my lips..." she mumbled softly and finally passed out.

It was actually a first for her. She'd never passed out via alcohol before. One could only hope she didn't wake up with a hangover...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 pm
Lareth laughed as she passed out.
"I win! For the firssst schuking time I win! I beat you Gypshy! Hahahhaa~!"

Lareth took the letter back and looked at it.
"Guess I will...be sheeing Ash...."

Lareth tucked her in carefully and left a pitcher of water for her as he took his bottle and left the tower to go and find Ash.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:47 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy gave a sleepy murmur and curled up as Lareth tucked her in. Honestly, when she was asleep, it was pretty hard to tell that she was as dangerous as she was. She looked so peaceful and innocent when she slept.

Right now, though, she was oddly grateful that Lareth had gotten her drunk. She didn't dream at all, simply stayed in a very deep sleep...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:52 pm
Several hours later, Gypsy woke up when the sunlight came in through the window and spread over her face, making her give a pained groan as she sat up and put a hand to her head, "s**t out to be illegal..." she said very carefully as she experienced her first hangover since being Turned so very long ago.

Right then, she could have cheerfully killed Lareth for letting her get that drunk.

She got up and staggered into the bathroom where she took a hot shower then changed into a plain tanktop and shorts before heading downstairs to make herself some very strong coffee and wished for a pair of very dark sunglasses.

She had to give a small smile when she saw a pair on the table beside the main door, obviously left by either Lareth or Hal. She slid the pair on and poured herself a cup of coffee before heading into the living area to look over the changes Hal had overseen done to the place while she'd been gone. She had to admit that it looked good, more like a home that was only missing a family in it.

She moved up the stairs to what had been Kal's study and noted that Hal had redone it with her in mind instead. She almost cried when she saw Kal's sword on the wall above the fireplace, though, but had to admit that it was appropriate.

She went back downstairs and curled up on the couch to drink her coffee and wait for her head to stop pounding while she tried to decide what she should do now. She knew she could easily continue over at the training fort but was now wondering if she should. Her only real tie to the demon realm was Lareth and her memories of Kaljire, memories that were still very painful and heartwrenching.

But she had no idea what else she could do or where else she could go. She really didn't have anywhere else to go except to the human realm and she'd only be hunted down there.

So she found her thoughts right back where she'd started: what to do with her life now... But she only found herself feeling lost and unsure...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:22 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image

After a moment during Gypsy's thoughts, an incredibly loud popping sound with a slight screech and flames for a split second flashed past the doorway of the room that Gypsy was in. There was a slight crash as if something had smacked right into the wall, upon investigation, a rather dizzied young fox was laying on the floor of the hallway just at the end near the stairs. She had a rather large red spot on her forehead where she'd smacked into the wall and there was some scorch marks there on the floor beneath her. Groaning slightly as she seemed totally dazed for a moment before coming to her sense bringing a hand up and rubbing her head, "ugh..I don't think this was the destination I was suppose to end up at.." she muttered slightly. "ah god that hurts" she whined holding her forehead as she rolled around on the floor for a moment her long white tails wrapping around her body from that movement.

Oh she was going to have a bruise there definitely, standing up after she finally stopped her little childish actions before coughing somewhat looking around. "oohh...where did I end up...in the middle of somebody's house. ahh.." she seemed a little uneasy. Well it might not have been her original destination but it might work out for the better later on if anyone was home. She could ask some questions and possible get the right direction for where she actually needed to go.  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:40 pm
The False One

Gypsy reacted fairly predictably. Well, predictably for her anyway. At the first hint of sound, her coffee cup hit the floor with a small smash. After that, though, the girl shouldn't have been too surprised to find Gypsy in a low crouch right where the couch used to be. That was now against the wall.

Alright, it was partially in the wall.

And she had a very sharp dagger in her hand with the blade resting against her forearm. She was not one to startle.

When she realized exactly what had happened, she dropped out of the crouch with a glare for the girl as she headed for the broom. She collected it and dropped it on the floor next to her with a low growl then pointed to the broken coffee mug on the floor as she sheathed the dagger at the small of her back where it had started from.

She gave her another low growl and headed for the kitchen to get another cup of coffee, "And don't touch anything else, Fox!" she called back to her as she filled a new mug.

"Hal! Get your aging a** over here now!" she added, knowing that the steward would be quick to answer her.

When he simply entered through the front door, she gestured to the fox and growled again, "She wants to explore, let her go explore somewhere that she's not going to drop in on me before I've finished my first cup of coffee... Next time, she might wind up in Lareth's room and wind up singed for it," she told him simply, clearly not a morning person...

Hal gave a heavy sigh as he walked over to the girl and shook his head slightly, "Sorry about that, kit... She's not in the best of moods lately and dropping in like that probably wasn't the best idea..." he told her in a much more kind voice then shook his head over the couch in the wall and turned a pointed look to the Hybrid, "Really, Gypsy? In the wall?" he sounded like he was scolding her and was, quite probably, one of the only ones who could get away with it.

She just gave a shrug with one shoulder, "She startled me. It was habit," she said as she tried to defend herself from the much older demon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:55 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image

Aaron blinked a few times getting her blurred vision cleared up somewhat before flinching at the clattered the broom made on the floor. She raised her brow at it almost as if to question the authority to which it had been tossed at her with. Moving one of her tails down and curled it around the broom handle picking it up, she hummed somewhat, "For one I am not a Kit and for two this fox has a name and its Aaron De Belmontague from the clan of the first foxes." She said holding up a slender index finger regarding Hal with deep golden eyes that were somewhat intense yet almost sweet like honey. Turning from him as she simply swept up the cup's glass cleaning the mess up before replacing the broom back where it went. She shook out her blue-black hair and smoothed her hand through her bangs. "It wasn't intentional. I had a set destination in mind but things didn't work out as planned.." she grumbled somewhat.

Exhaling softly, she wasn't going to be able to teleport out of there for at least two hours. This was mildly frustrating as she put her hands on her hips sighing softly again, "Mind telling me where in demon realm I am at the moment?" She was gonna end up having to walk to her proper destination from here probably. She ran a hand over her right side whisker marks in a frustrated manner, man that summoners circle was probably already gone by now, damn it, she'd been tracking that mortal's summoning activity for a week now. She was going to go crazy if she didn't get out of this realm.  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:08 pm
The False One

Hal offered her another kind smile and a respectful nod, "Miss Aaron, then. You're in one of the towers attached to the king's castle. I can help you to anywhere you want to go," he told her simply, knowing it would be best if he kept the fox away from Gypsy for now.

Gypsy just gave another low growl as she passed them both and headed upstairs to the office, coffee in hand, "Blasted foxes... Just popping in anywhere they please... Making me drop my coffee... Then I get a talking-to from Hal... I so need a vacation..." she muttered on her way up the stairs.

Hal just ignored the grouchy Hybrid and waited for the girl to tell him where she wanted to go.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff