Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A slave and master for ????? and I (Needs male master) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:26 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

Yuuki bowed back in respect. "I came to see Sabrina. " he said nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:39 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Of course. Martha run up and get Sabrina." He said and smiled at Marhta who nodded and went to get Sabrina. hen her master said "I must worn yo she's not the same. She doesn't speak to anyone nor shows any emotion. I'm not sure what's wrong since she wont tell anyone what's bothering her. All she says is that she wants you." He then looked at Yuuki and then Sabrina came down with Martha her eyes looking sad and lonely.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:44 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

yuuki looked at her sadly knowing now it was all his fault. "I'm so sorry Sabrina." He said looking down. He couldn't look at her so sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:47 pm
Vincent Hammond

Then, as if Magic, Sabrina ran to Yuuki and hugged him and said "Master please I want to go home." Then she looked at him and kept hugging him crying as she buried her face on him. SHe missed him so much and wanted to be with him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:52 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

Yuuki was surprised and hugged her close. He looked at the master of the manor. "Excuse but I'd like to take Sabrina with me. I'm sorry for the trouble but. . . . I can't stand her not being around."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:57 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Don't worry I can see that she's happy to be with you. You may take her. Besides I think it would make her the happiest she's ever been." He said and smiled as he aw Sabrina happy for the first time. Sabrina started to purr softly at her new master's words. Then she hugged Yuuki and said "Thank you master." Then she looked up at him and looked into his eyes happily.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:05 pm
Yuuki smiled and kissed her. He felt so happy with her near him and knowing now she would be with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:33 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sabrina kissed him back and smiled up at him as she snuggled her head under his chin purring softly.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:21 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

Sabrina kissed him back and smiled up at him as she snuggled her head under his chin purring softly.

Yuuki smiled and bowed to the master of the manor. "Thank you very much. Have a good day." He said taking Sabrina into his car. He put her. In and got in too. He started to drive. "Hey by the way I got a place of my own now. So we wont have to deal with my uncle." He said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:38 pm
"That's great news master." She said and smiled as he drove them to his new home. She then layed her head on his shoulder and was purring softly as she stayed near him. She was truely happy for the first time in the months that she was away from him. She was glad to be back with him and in his arms. "I love you master." She said and purred as she fell asleep from all the excitement.

Vincent Hammond

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:32 pm
Blazingcat123
"That's great news master." She said and smiled as he drove them to his new home. She then layed her head on his shoulder and was purring softly as she stayed near him. She was truely happy for the first time in the months that she was away from him. She was glad to be back with him and in his arms. "I love you master." She said and purred as she fell asleep from all the excitement.

Vincent Hammond

"I love you to Sabrina." He said kissing her head as he pulled into a very nice normal sized home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 pm
Sabrina was asleep and was smiling in her sleep. She was dreaming about their future. She started to purr in her sleep as she leaned on Yuuki happy that he was next to her.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 pm
Blazingcat123
Sabrina was asleep and was smiling in her sleep. She was dreaming about their future. She started to purr in her sleep as she leaned on Yuuki happy that he was next to her.

Yuuki smiled and slowly moved Sabrina into his arms. He slowly got out and took her inside. He sat on the couch almost cradling her in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:00 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sabrina snuggled close to Yuuki. She was smiling in her sleep as she took in his scent. She then turned into a white kitten and started to purr as she started to wake up.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:05 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

Sabrina snuggled close to Yuuki. She was smiling in her sleep as she took in his scent. She then turned into a white kitten and started to purr as she started to wake up.

Yuuki smiled softly petting her head. He laid down and put her on his chest. He closed his eyes slowly falling asleep. She was on his chest and she could hear his heart beat. He started to dream of them growing up having a family.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff