Hehe :p

Anyway, how's the questing going?

User ImageUser Image

I am so bad at questing. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Aww.. don't feel bad. We all experience the time when we seem to be stuck at some amount. Actually, I'm experiencing that as well sweatdrop
      Hang in there, you'll get by smile

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Aww.. don't feel bad. We all experience the time when we seem to be stuck at some amount. Actually, I'm experiencing that as well sweatdrop
      Hang in there, you'll get by smile

User ImageUser Image

Daw, thanks! I played some serious booty grab the other day, but I just feel meh about it. Plus my computer gets mad at me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:57 am
teenage-robot

Daw, thanks! I played some serious booty grab the other day, but I just feel meh about it. Plus my computer gets mad at me.

User Image User Image

Why does it get mad at you? Yeah, sometimes, you just don't feel playing it. Kinda makes you feel iffy with regards to questing eh? I mean, how come all the nice items are sooo expensive??

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:28 am
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Why does it get mad at you? Yeah, sometimes, you just don't feel playing it. Kinda makes you feel iffy with regards to questing eh? I mean, how come all the nice items are sooo expensive??

User ImageUser Image

Like it lags and then ******** up real bad. Lol.

Why does anything have to be over 1 mil? Like, that's already a lot!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:56 am
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Oh, I see.. yeah, BG sometimes makes our computers rebel against us. It's like, they too don't want us to earn gold.
      I guess you can blame everything to economics and the law of supply and demand stressed

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:03 am
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Oh, I see.. yeah, BG sometimes makes our computers rebel against us. It's like, they too don't want us to earn gold.
      I guess you can blame everything to economics and the law of supply and demand stressed

User ImageUser Image

I've never had my words turned into stars before! Lol. That's awesome.

I played it so much yesterday, I think I could go without looking at a tank for a week. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:09 am
teenage-robot

I played it so much yesterday, I think I could go without looking at a tank for a week. Lol.

User Image User Image

Hehe, that can happen rofl It's like there just too many dolphins and enkis and airsharks and... and... FISHES!!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 am
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Hehe, that can happen rofl It's like there just too many dolphins and enkis and airsharks and... and... FISHES!!

User ImageUser Image

Exactly! Airsharks are my favorite. I do the best in those tanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:31 pm
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

And to think I used to just focus on dolphins sweatdrop
      But I've never had the chance to earn more than 100k. I've got a friend of mine who did more than that in just one day.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:50 am
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

And to think I used to just focus on dolphins sweatdrop
      But I've never had the chance to earn more than 100k. I've got a friend of mine who did more than that in just one day.

User ImageUser Image

I did that the other day, but then my computer got kind of mad at me again. Lol. I wish the game wasn't so laggy, or else it wold be a lot easier to play it in bulk amounts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am
teenage-robot

I did that the other day, but then my computer got kind of mad at me again. Lol. I wish the game wasn't so laggy, or else it wold be a lot easier to play it in bulk amounts.

User Image User Image

I could never do that, in any kind of day rofl I get easily fed up with all the fishies and the clicking and the catching of the gold. So after around 20k, I'm done for the day :p
      Yeah, it would be nice if it doesn't lag that much.. but on the other hand, it's easier to keep the fishies in one place when the game lags.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:32 am
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

I could never do that, in any kind of day rofl I get easily fed up with all the fishies and the clicking and the catching of the gold. So after around 20k, I'm done for the day :p
      Yeah, it would be nice if it doesn't lag that much.. but on the other hand, it's easier to keep the fishies in one place when the game lags.

User ImageUser Image

I get bored of it too, but I tell myself if I get to X amount for today, I can be done. Lol. That's what my life is right now.

That's true, but when it lags for me none of the gold drops down to the bottom so I end up catching like nothing all game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:53 am
teenage-robot

I get bored of it too, but I tell myself if I get to X amount for today, I can be done. Lol. That's what my life is right now.

That's true, but when it lags for me none of the gold drops down to the bottom so I end up catching like nothing all game.

User Image User Image

Hmm... I guess it works different for both of us sweatdrop
      Speaking of which, I have to do some grabbing from now on. Just got myself a new dream avi emotion_dowant Haha rofl
      (we could just never get rid ourselves of dream avis eh?)

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 pm
Louisa Iris
teenage-robot

User Image User Image

Hmm... I guess it works different for both of us sweatdrop
      Speaking of which, I have to do some grabbing from now on. Just got myself a new dream avi emotion_dowant Haha rofl
      (we could just never get rid ourselves of dream avis eh?)

User ImageUser Image

Ohhh, your avatar is looking beautiful!

I just can't make one on tektek that I like.  
05. ✿ - - - Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff