Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yaoi search! ;w; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:25 pm
Candice Cakes

User ImageoxoxoxoxUser ImageoxoxoxoxUser Image

User Image

ɱ ɩ ʂ ɑ ӄ ɩ oxҬ ɑ ӄ ɑ ɦ ɑ ʂ ɦ ɩ ❁ ❁ ❁

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before

╒════════════════════════════

xx Misaki kept pulling out picture after picture, but stopped as soon as he saw Hiren. Oh boy, was he in trouble now. "I-im sorry." He said quietly, standing up and looking down at his feet.
He peered up for a second and tried to give an apologetic smile, "I was just curious..." His voice sounded frail and the look on Hiren's face made it worse. "Why haven't you ever showed me them?" Misaki was turning the situation on his brother now.

"It's not like you have to hide them!" He crossed his arms over his chest and looked away from his brother, looking over at the box under the bed. What was so bad about him looking at them?

════════════════════════════╛
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:10 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃

Hiren glared at him as he put the rest of the pictures back where they belonged. He glared at Misaki still and he crossed his arms over his chest, "I have my reasons for not showing these too you." he said to him sternly. He pulled him by his arm out of the room and he put him in the living room as he closed and locked his door. His eyes were like fire as he walked to the kitchen to start cooking.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki jerked his arm away from Hiren while he was dragged him out of he room."Annnd let me guess ...you're not going to tell me those reasons." He said, feeling frustrated.
He watched Hiren walk to the kitchen and plainly ignore what was happening, god he pissed him off. "B-but...uh..ugh...whatever!" Misaki yelled and walked to his room, slamming the door slightly.
How old did he think Misaki was? 10? Just because he was older meant that he could boss little Misaki around all the time. Why was he so mad anyway! The confused boy pulled his pillow over his face and laid face down in his bed.

He didn't even have an apatite anymore and didn't want to see Hiren for the rest of the night, specially not for dinner. But he would most likely be dragged down stairs to eat. Oh joy.
Misaki wasn't even mad about Hiren taking all the pictures away but he was mad at the fact he couldn't be told anything. It's like Hiren didn't trust him at all, what a brother.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren let out a frustrated sigh he stabbed a knife into a cutting board as he sighed once more. He finished making dinner his mind on the very reason that he couldn't tell his brother. Those pictures were all taken after mom and dad died when Hiren and Misaki were first getting close, and he guessed when he first learned how to be over protective.

He set the table and went upstairs and kicked in his little brother's door as he often did when he wanted him down stairs at that moment. He wasn't one to talk when angry which made dinners long and awkward most of the time. Yet another one in the long list of reasons he was so called 'loved' by the opposite sex.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:56 am
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki sighed when he heard Hiren barge in, the pillow was still covering his face, "You could have knocked." He said plainly, it sounded muffled from under the pillow though.
He knew that dinner was just gonna be Hiren and himself sitting at opposite ends of the table, trying not to make eye contact and stay completely quiet. Something that always happened when they were frustrated with each other.
Misaki didn't want to deal with his bad attitude at the moment and just wanted to stay there in bed. He braced himself because he knew any moment now Hiren would probably pick him up and carry him down stairs whether he liked it or not.

"Im not hungry." Another muffled sentence broke the silence in the room.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:13 am
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren glared at him a bit, "I could have knocked....just the door pissed me off too today." he hissed through his teeth as he crossed his arms a bit tighter over his chest. He pulled the pillow off his little brother's face and his blue/grey eyes bore into his little brother's face. "Yes.....you are. You're always hungry now are you coming down willingly or do I have to drag you out of here." he said to him sternly, sounding like a pissed off dad. He continued to look down at him waiting for the trigger to either back away or throw him over his shoulder like a rag doll and drag him down to the dinner table.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:35 am
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki was surprised to suddenly see Hiren's face right in front of him. He wished he had the pillow back...he would have hit him with it.
It felt odd to see him so close, and a blush could be seen on his cheeks now. Now was the time to think of the right thing to say, if he said no he'd surely be picked up and dragged out, but if he said fine Hiren would just win and Misaki would look like a big push over!
Ugh there was no winning here, "Um..." He said un sure of himself as he looked up at the towering big brother. A long sigh escaped his lips and he sat up slowly, "You can be so difficult sometimes..." Misaki mumbled, then smirked.

"Im not going anywhere." He decided as he laid back down in his bed and put his hands behind his head. If Hiren wanted him out there so badly then he'd have to get him out there himself.
It was always kind of funny to Misaki when ever Hiren was angry, whenever he was he looked...cute.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:52 am
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren watched him carefully as he defied him so easily for the first time in the whole life time they spent together. Once he made that adorable pose...that cute gesture to actually relax when he was so mad, it was so cute that his own face had a blush at being so close to the little brother he had fallen for, and having his little brother be acting in such an attractive and dangerous way. The blush only darkened. He played it off as anger though and the moment that sentence came into his mind "I love you...", big brother snapped. He grabbed him by the waist and threw him over his shoulder and had a pretty god grip on him. "You asked for it." he said and he whacked his a** once with the palm of his hand a bit hard, like he were disciplining a child. In his eyes he was just showing his little brother his place. He was careful to be sure that Misaki didn't hit his head on anything as he carried him from his bed room and grabbed some duck tape from the coffee table as he tossed him into his place at the table. "You shouldn't have given me that smug look." he said referring to his earlier actions as he duck taped Misaki to his chair. Hands, feet, arms, all were bound that he could bind, and Hiren sat on the table before him his legs crossed and he smiled that smart a** smile at the little brother before him.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:05 am
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki knew he was in a world of trouble as soon as he was man handled by Hiren. Oh god why did he do what he did...this was gonna be bad.
The blush on his face only darkened as his waist was grabbed and he was flung over a shoulder like a doll. "H-hey!!" He yelled trying to get out of the tight grip. But really it didn't do any good since Misaki was a pip squeak.
He felt a small sting and his whole face turned a dark red, "Ow! What the hell! " He yelled more and finally just decided to give in and rest on Hiren's shoulder the rest of the way to the kitchen.

He was trembling by the time he got sat down, what was he thinking no....oh no...duck tape?!! Before he knew it Misaki was strapped to his seat, trying his best to free his hands but having no luck he sighed and bit his bottom lip.
He should have known better then to mess with Hiren. "I-is this really n-necessary?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly, he had never seen Hiren this angry before. Misaki was still biting on his lower lip, something he did when nervous. The blush on his face could easily be seen now and that made it all the worse.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:32 am
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren was staring to regret this as he watched his brother squirm a bit. The perverted sadist in him was just finding this hot and very erotic. He bit his lip as he looked back up at his little brother, he choose to push through it as he grabbed the plate of sushi and used the chop sticks to pick up a piece. "Yes this is all necessary ~ " he said trying to sound normal. He leaned closer and held the sushi in front of his mouth. "Now are you going to eat your dinner like a good boy?" he asked him using a baby talking voice. Though he just blushed as he watched him and was prepared to feed him, and if he refused then he could spend the night in that chair. Hiren would probably take him back to his room though....curse this forbidden love!

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 am
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki closed his eyes, a little because of fear. He tried to back his mouth away from the food as far as he could,this was just...wrong! "Im not gonna have you feed me like a 3 year old!" He refused to give up and let Hiren win, he was just to stubborn.
And for some reason Misaki couldn't help but believe that he was enjoying all of it, what a sicko! "Ill eat it you just unstrap me from this friggen chair." He said, frustrated with himself and his brother.
Hair covered Misaki's eyes since it was messed up now from being carried all the way here. "Uff..." He sighed and threw his head back in an attempt to move the hair from his face.

Why was Hiren acting like this? Sure he was always pissed off and in a bad mood but had never done anything like this. Something had to be going on in that mind of his, "What the hell is up with you?" Misaki asked tilting his head, his voice still a little frail.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:02 am
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren felt himself enjoying this a little too much with this. He put the sushi back down on the plate and he smirked a bit at his little brother, he leaned closer to him. "There is nothing wrong with me."he said not the least bit convincing himself with the uncertain way he said it. He jumped form the table his torso at the level of Misaki's eyes as he went to his own seat at the other end of the table. He felt so sick but so...right at the same time. All the feelings he had for Misaki were so easily expressed in these extreme ways and the best part was there was no way Misaki could catch on...or maybe he hated him now. For a moment, Hiren really didn't care. He began eating his food and he watched Misaki for a bit before smiling more, "I'll let you go if you say sorry to me and mean it." he said as he rested his head in his hand on the table.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:04 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki didn't believe him one bit, was he on some kind of pill or something? He didn't know but it was just plain weird.
His wrists were starting to hurt from the duck tape, but he didn't want to give up so easily."Say sorry?! You're the one duck taping me to a chair!" He yelled once more then sighed, hanging his head down in front of him.
On second thought, maybe he should just give in, say sorry and they can both just move on from this...CRAZY scene Hiren had created.

"Im sorry." Misaki said it simply, still hanging his head down. Ugh it felt so bad to just give in, but if he kept it up he might have had to sit there the whole night. Or even worse deal with more punishment from Hiren.
He looked up slightly, looking at Hiren through the pieces of hair that covered his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:28 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren smiled hearing his little brother give in, just another thing he truly loved about his little brother Misaki. He grabbed a knife and untapped his little brother. "Thank you." he said as he went back to his own seat to finish his food. Once he was done he went to the kitchen to clean everything up he did keep an eye on his little brother though. "Eat your sushi or else I will duck tape you to your bed." he said to him with a smirk as he started on the dishes.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Pantie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:38 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki winced as the duck tape was pulled off of him. He rubbed his wrists and glared at Hiren, why was he cursed with such an easily pissed off older brother.
He ate quickly, not really saying anything else. A little afraid to. When he was done he took the plate over to the sink and sat down so Hiren could wash it. Then he went off to his room, not saying another word.
Misaki laid down in his bed and stared up at the ceiling, hoping Hiren wouldn't come in. For some reason his stomach felt fluttery and he couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.

He turned over on his side and faced the wall, staring at it for a few minutes, then closed his eyes. Misaki wasn't tired at all really, but he didn't want to go back out there.
The blankets were pulled on top of him now as he covered his face with them.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff