Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:20 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna's head jerked in the direction of the voice--one that was a little too familiar. She groaned, dropping her head into her hand. She looked back up and glared at Lewis. "Idiot! Don't call me that while I'm not in costume!" she hissed. "You're lucky there aren't any civilians in this hall."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster signs an apology for startling her as well as, "Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've never been so completely and utterly lost before." She looks at Lewis then back at Vonna. "Archer?"

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 pm
"No idea why there would be any in here, but okay. So what's new?" Lewis asked cheerily, wondering what was on the to-do list for the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 pm
Kyle Was casually walking down the street, this was the longest time he had gone without wanting to harass something. Suddenly someone grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into an alley, he started to get bombarded with punches and kicks. He couldn't react like he wanted, being left disoriented by the surprise attack.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna groaned again. "Aside from the fact that you just revealed my identity to someone who obviously didn't know it?" she asked a tad sarcastically. She turned back to Asterael. "Sorry about that, Aster. This idiot's Lewis. And, as he so subtly revealed, when I'm in costume I'm known as Archer. My grandmother was Arrowette. Now let's see if we can find that League member you were supposed to be waiting for, eh?" she said, putting a hand on the other girl's shoulder, ready for her telepathy this time, and headed down the hall toward the library, figuring that would be the most likely place to find members of the Justice League.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 pm
Around the three gravity suddenly increased to double each of there weights as Brink was slowly walking towards them. It was a little mischief he liked playing with when he saw faces that he didn't recognize. As he got closer the gravity around them dropped to zero as he stopped infront of them his arms crossed. "Well look at this a bit of new meat" Brink chuckled as he shook his head a bit taking a bit of a closer look at two of them. Two of them looked slightly familiar as he had seen them around the league somewhere he figured. The last one tho the girl wasn't familiar at all to him  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

"Night-Mara" Max whispered to her, wanting her attention. He only used that name to piss her off.
"HM?" she grunted back, not changing anything.
"I just saw Kyle go down that alley over there. I wonder what he's up to..."
"You like him."
"Now! I never said that!"
"I know it."
While they were having their petty argument, Mara had turned towards the Alleyway... She wondered if Kyle wanted or needed help. By the looks of it, yes. Her nameless, practically faceless bodyguard appeared, aiming his bland gun at the bully. He was standing behind the man, and the vision coughed to get the mans' attention.
"Stop it." The vision said, the only words he used. Only the three of them could see the vision, and Kyle should know it wasn't real, if he looked at the face he'd probably recognise it..

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna staggered as the gravity around her increased. Then she hurried to keep her skirt from flying up as she floated off the ground. "Brink! Put us down!" she said, her voice rising almost a full octave. She did not like her body being off the ground at all unless it was of her own volition. "Please!"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 pm
"Right you take the east wing I'll take the west wing..." he paused and looked at Rainer "And you stay put We'll be back shortly"

Rainer sighed and sat down on the chair "fine" he said but he had no plans on staying there  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:51 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster smiles at Vonna, "I won't tell anyone." The gravity suddenly decreases when a man walks up to them. "Who's he?"

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm
Laughing at Vonna as he walked up to her Brink shook his head. "But why would I stop little lass this is rather fun" he chuckled a bit before reaching his hand out and grabbing her arm bringing her down to the ground as gravity returned to normal slowly to keep any of them that had floated up time to right themselves. "All of you youngsters never seem to have any time for a good laugh" he said chuckling still. While it came to training and missions a sensei like level of seriousness was to be expected of the man outside of it he was rather childish for his age.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 pm
Kyle opened his eyes and extended his arm, before he could release an attack he saw Mara "hey" he said non chalantly, he completely ignored the hallucination that Mara had created and turned to the man that had attacked him, he grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall "blind side me will ya?" he yelled out, electricity passed through his hands and into the man, causing him to flail violently. He dropped the unconscious man and spat at him.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:01 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven nodded. She knew Rainer wouldn't stay in the library for long, but she said nothing, figuring it would be pointless to argue. She teleported out to the west wing and started flying down the hall. Soon enough, she spotted Brink and three floating teens, two of whom were familiar to her. "Up to your usual mischief, Brink?" she smiled, landing lightly and striding toward them as Brink returned them to the ground.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

Mara watched the scene calmly, watching the knees of the people here. The higher the sun was rising, the harder it was to even recognise there was a hallucination, and it quickly vanished. When Kyle was finished, she asked mildly "I hear you were surprised?"
She was leaning against the corner of the building, arms crossed, studying the knees of Kyle's jeans. She badly wished to look at his face, but Kyle is one person she did not want to piss off: She respected him as a powerful person.

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas