Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
From Two Different Worlds... [Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:33 pm
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
I was typing and all of the sudden I just wanted to include that because it made me laugh xDD making it interesting~

hi um, may I join? just tell me how can i come in and i'll take it from there if u don't mind ^^"

You know, I think i could use another rper. The maid, Yamaki. Would you mind rping as her? Ill give you the details of you dont^^

sure sure ^^

Okay, Yamaki, is Mierro's maid. She had been working with the Kasaki family for over 20 years and is very dedicated to them. All of her parnets messages are sent through Yamaki and its her job to to take care of Mierro like her own child. Yamaki loves Mierro to death. There is a set routine for them when they are at home everyday. Like her morning milk tea, to her shower, and her bedtime and all that. Ummm Yamaki lives in the house with her. Mierros parents are STRONGLY against dogs and its her job as well to keep them apart, ya' know? Soo thats pretty much the basics biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 pm
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
I was typing and all of the sudden I just wanted to include that because it made me laugh xDD making it interesting~

hi um, may I join? just tell me how can i come in and i'll take it from there if u don't mind ^^"

You know, I think i could use another rper. The maid, Yamaki. Would you mind rping as her? Ill give you the details of you dont^^

sure sure ^^

Okay, Yamaki, is Mierro's maid. She had been working with the Kasaki family for over 20 years and is very dedicated to them. All of her parnets messages are sent through Yamaki and its her job to to take care of Mierro like her own child. Yamaki loves Mierro to death. There is a set routine for them when they are at home everyday. Like her morning milk tea, to her shower, and her bedtime and all that. Ummm Yamaki lives in the house with her. Mierros parents are STRONGLY against dogs and its her job as well to keep them apart, ya' know? Soo thats pretty much the basics biggrin

oh ok cool! i got ya i may not talk much tonight cuz i gotta be somewhere and I woun't be able to answer long cuz i'll be on my cell tomorrow, however i shall do my best! ^^ just tell me when I come in and i'll do so :3  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 pm
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi

sure sure ^^

oh ok cool! i got ya i may not talk much tonight cuz i gotta be somewhere and I woun't be able to answer long cuz i'll be on my cell tomorrow, however i shall do my best! ^^ just tell me when I come in and i'll do so :3

Do you mind making a profile??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 pm
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi

sure sure ^^

i'm about to make one lol  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:42 pm
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi

sure sure ^^

Ooohhh so srry >///< hahha  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:05 pm
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi

~Yamaki~

User Image

Name: Yamaki

Personality: a bit shy but is very well with others that she feels comfortable to be around with. She feels very close to her mistress, and loves her like her own, so she tried to not be so shy, but it comes

Abilities: unknown

Biography: Yamaki has been working with the Kasaki family for over 20 years and is very dedicated to them. All of her parnets messages are sent through Yamaki and its her job to to take care of Mierro like her own child. Yamaki loves Mierro to death. However in her past life she was famous due to her singing but she decided to escape from all the fame and decided to hide her identity and become a maid and erase her records.

Puppet Master: PopCandy22

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 pm
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi

~Yamaki~

User Image

Personality: a bit shy but is very well with others that she feels comfortable to be around with. She feels very close to her mistress, and loves her like her own, so she tried to not be so shy, but it comes

Biography: Yamaki has been working with the Kasaki family for over 20 years and is very dedicated to them. All of her parnets messages are sent through Yamaki and its her job to to take care of Mierro like her own child. Yamaki loves Mierro to death. However in her past life she was famous due to her singing but she decided to escape from all the fame and decided to hide her identity and become a maid and erase her records.

accept <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 pm
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi

~Yamaki~

User Image

accept <3

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki was around in the home doing her chores. Her daily activities were to clean, cook, garden, set up events, take charge of the mail, and do whatever else the family tells her to do. She walked up to her mistress door and knocked on it. "Miss Mierro, it's time to get ready for the day." she said smiling softly as she held a bag in one hand waiting for Mierro to open up her door. As she waited, she sang a song to keep her mind on something peaceful. Noticing she wasn't in her room she smiled and walked away, "That girl better be safe..oh I hope she returns home soon.." Yamaki said.  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:21 pm
PopCandy22

Oh forgot to tell you! Right now, Yamaki is downstairs asleep. Its the middle of the night and Clyde had climbed through the window and they are currently in her room with her lamp on xD Important info that I left out! And plus, Mierro I never allowed out of the house unless she gets special permission from her mother. So they are both always at home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 pm
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22

Oh forgot to tell you! Right now, Yamaki is downstairs asleep. Its the middle of the night and Clyde had climbed through the window and they are currently in her room with her lamp on xD Important info that I left out! And plus, Mierro I never allowed out of the house unless she gets special permission from her mother. So they are both always at home.

o! haha ok ok so I'll restart it XD and ok ^^ redo lol

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki walked down to Mierro's room and knocked on the door. "Mistress..I heard noises of another person, is everything alright?" she asked softly with her voice as soft as the wind itself. She didn't like talking to loud but it was enough where you could hear what she was saying Yamaki waited till there was answer, while waiting she played with her long blond hair and meowd softly.  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:17 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

As the sun rises and sets, in the end,..

Mierro stared at him confused and cocked her head to the side before looking over and seeing her tail tap at his foot. Her mouth went wide but no words came out of it. Struggling to grab her tail she blushed and tried catching her tail. Having a mind of its own, her silky tail gracefully escapes her grasp every time. "Ugh!!! Your embarrassing me tail!!" she thought in and finally caught it between her hands like a kitten open its paws to see her catch. Pulling back to tail back to her and wrapping it around her waist she scratched the back of her head and shook her head "I-Im so sorry... I guess Im just really happy tha-" she was cut off by the knock of her maid outside her door. Her eyes went wide in panic and fear. "Y-y-you have to hide yourself!!" she said in a hushed voice and started to pick up food as much as possible "In my closet! Go hide in there! Hurry.." she wrapped up all the food and pushed it in the corner of her room, out in the open and started to shoo Clyde to go into hiding. "I-Im fine Maid. I was just getting something to eat.." she sat down in front of all the food and pretended to be normal. A bead of sweat trailed down her back, out of notice, and scratched her back.

❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾

...I will still always be alone

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:30 pm
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro stared at him confused and cocked her head to the side before looking over and seeing her tail tap at his foot. Her mouth went wide but no words came out of it. Struggling to grab her tail she blushed and tried catching her tail. Having a mind of its own, her silky tail gracefully escapes her grasp every time. "Ugh!!! Your embarrassing me tail!!" she thought in and finally caught it between her hands like a kitten open its paws to see her catch. Pulling back to tail back to her and wrapping it around her waist she scratched the back of her head and shook her head "I-Im so sorry... I guess Im just really happy tha-" she was cut off by the knock of her maid outside her door. Her eyes went wide in panic and fear. "Y-y-you have to hide yourself!!" she said in a hushed voice and started to pick up food as much as possible "In my closet! Go hide in there! Hurry.." she wrapped up all the food and pushed it in the corner of her room, out in the open and started to shoo Clyde to go into hiding. "I-Im fine Maid. I was just getting something to eat.." she sat down in front of all the food and pretended to be normal. A bead of sweat trailed down her back, out of notice, and scratched her back.

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki opened the door slowly to see her mistress on the floor hiding something "Mistress..are you sure? You can tell me anything "Yamaki said walking up to her and smiling softly as always. She knew her mistress well and that she had a certain heart for someone but never brought it up.  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

▍ ▎ ▏ Clyde Arwen Katindale ▏ ▎ ▍

Just because your suppossed to swim with the flow..

⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗ ⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗

The canine couldn't help but laugh as Mierro attempted to catch her tail, who wasn't listening either it seemed. To keep her from being totally embarrassed he spoke, "They have minds of their own don't they?" he smiled to his a laugh as it threatened to bubble out of him. As she git the rouge appendage under control he took another chunk of sweet waffle and strawberry.
He smiled into her comment already aware of how it would end, that we're finally here! but the thought was lost as the maid knocked on the neko's door. Clyde's ears shot up and swivled at the voice that followed having recognized it as the maids. Mierro didn't have to tell hin again to hide, the boy jumped to his feet ready to bolt out the window if need be. But the neko had other ideas. "Ok!" she shooed him into the closet and closed the door. He could hear her scurrying around the room to pick up the mess.
Clyde covered his mouth and backed up untill he was hidden amongst the girls clothes and out of sight. Frag it! I thought..I'm going to get her in trouble..you dumbass. a frown creased his mouth as Mierro spit out a hasty exscuse for her behavior. It was no use though, the scent of dog greatly differed from that of a cat..she would sniff him out.
Or maybe? The enclosed space started to smell of perfume, strawberries and violet?
"Mistress, are you sure? You can tell me anything." Clyde stiffened. The hairs on the back of his neck and tail stood on end just from hearing the maids voice. Not that he hated the blonde women but she had a knack for catching him in wrongful acts...like staring into windows or measuring the fence.

Doesn't mean that you can't turn around and follow your own road now does it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Picking at the food and popping them into her mouth she nodded her head reassuringly "Everything is peachy Maid." she smiled and then kept eating her food, making sure to leave out the other food that wasnt seafood for Clyde. Her eyes would dart to the closet whenever Yamaki wasnt looking but it was hard to ignore a boy inside her closet. "Wait... hes in my closet!" Remembering how all of her belongs and clothes, undergarments, and accessories belonged in their she started to blush softly. "Everything is fine Maid. You can head back down to bed. I'll just finish up here and then I'll brush my teeth and head back to bed as well. Im getting tired anyways." Mierro faked a yawn and then stretched her arms in the air. Praying to herself she hoped that she could get away with this one trouble. Knowing that if her parents were to find out about this meeting, she will be moved to London... to live closer to them then to live somewhere were she could meet Cylde. "Please. Please.." she wished and then started to finish the food. Walking over to the door she patted her maid;s hands and then shooed her off "Time to bed, shoo shoo" Mierro smiled and closed the door behind her. Turning off the lamp she laid in her covers and waited for Yamaki to leave and be on the clear.

xxbbybearxx

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items