Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 am
{Okai. So, how shall I draw Kaistern differently than the example pic, for starters. *cuz HOLY s**t IT WORKS NOW* Shall I draw them both in their currently worn outfits or for extra gag should I dress them like Jasmine and Aladdin from the movie? *bonus points in that scenario if Ophelia is the one dressed like Aladdin.}

Ophelia, perhaps more afraid of falling than she'd like to admit, clung tightly to Kaistern whilst they were atop the gryphon. "I..uh...yes, I shall." she promised, unable to refuse a request from Kaistern, let alone anyone else with social, military, or otherwise legal authority over her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 am
((Meh, just draw the guy as is. But you should totally dress 'em like Aladdin and Jasmine, though no crossdressing. xD ))

Once their pursuers were dealt with, Kaistern just directed their flight in lazy circles high over town. "So where are we going exactly? Your village, your directions." he said as he looked around with a smile at the expansive landscape, unable to stop looking out at the endless and unfamiliar possibilities that lay beyond his castle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 am
{Oh poo. razz
A'ight, I'll get started on it.}

Ophelia looked around as best as she could, eventually spotting a clue in the distance. Pointing over to the large mountain, she asked, "You remember how we first met? It was near that mountain, a few dozen miles to the west. In the area known as the Rotting Trench, as I recall. My village isn't too far from there." Tints of nostalgia could be found in the tone of her voice, perhaps accented by the warm smile she now held.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:58 am
"Great! I hope the undead feel like coming out today. It feels like it's been a while, and my killing claws are getting itchy." Kaistern's grin was starting to look a little crazed again as he steered them toward the mountain. His mood didn't last long, as usual, as he started to get distracted by all the new sights around him that his eyes were constantly being drawn to in awe, his attention getting pulled around in all directions like a little kid.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:31 am
"Shall I forgo shooting any zombies I see until we land?" Ophelia asked after a little while of flying, knowing full well that Kaistern would preffer to have a chance at getting his claws dirty if he were given the choice. The only reason why she asked was because she began seeing signs indicating that the dead would rise soon. Mainly, glowing patches of dirt and the powerful stench of corpses lingering in the air.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 am
Kaistern took a nice big whiff of the smell of decaying flesh. The scent of death always set him off. "Oh yes...It's about time they came out to play!" he said with his crazed grin as he sent the griffon diving towards the ground where the scent was most concentrated, hoping the undead horde wouldn't make him wait any longer.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 am
Ophelia cried out in terror as they dived towards the ground, clinging as tightly as she could to Kaistern until they would land. As for the undead, they were already digging their way out of the tainted soil by the hundreds. At least a moderately large army would be present by the time they landed, leaving plenty of room for violence for Kaistern. There was plenty to be had for Ophelia as well, but being a human and possibly suceptible to the zombie infection should she be bitten, she was at a much larger risk than the bloodthirsty Mad King.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:16 am
The griffon hadn't even landed before Kaistern leaped off to begin his rampage, slashing a zombie's head off in maniacal glee. Until every undead minion was down for the count, he'd be paying little attention to anything else as he laughed like...well, like a madman.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:38 am
Not used to riding a gryphon, let alone any other sort of domesticated beast, it wasn't long until Ophelia slipped off the damn thing. She was able to maneuver herself so that she landed semi-safely, but it still unnerved her quite a bit. She recovered quickly enough, pulling out two pistols and began to fire away at the heads of zombies who came at her. She was agile enough to avoid being touched by the undead vermin, if only for the moment being.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 am
"AHAHAHAHAAAA!! Rip and tear!! RIP AND TEAR!!" Kaistern cackled as he jumped around tearing the undead legion to shreds. It wasn't long before they were all cut down and there was only one left, which was quickly pounced upon before it could reach Ophelia. This being his last victim (for now), he sat on the zombie and just kept slashing at the body beyond recognition, long past the point where it was dead for good as blood sprayed every which way, splattering his face and absolutely coating his hands.

((I think Ophelia needs better friends. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 pm
{Now that you've said that, I'm going to make sure that every 'friend' she's ever had is a complete a*****e or an otherwise undesireable friend. I'm going to make her into a dignified, badass buttmonkey. If that is at all possible. emotion_awesome
Not that I wasn't planning on this already.}

Ophelia was admittably unnerved by the sight, but not as much as she would have been had she not lived in such a violent and gruesome region most of her life. Death, destruction, and mayhem were nothing new to her even when she and the Mad King had first met. Sadly, people abusing their power to gain an advantage over her was also nothing new. (It was odd how Kaistern, perhaps the most violent and unpredictable friend she's ever had, was the only one who had yet to do so.) Still, Ophelia valued her birthplace regardless of all the pain it has brought, if only because her family and childhood friends were too stubborn to move somewhere less dangerous when the zombies weren't out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 pm
((Lol. XD ))

Eventually Kaistern's need for havoc and murder died down and he remained sitting on what was left of the massacred corpse as he caught his breath, his smile still wide and crazy. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he slowly rose to his feet, now swaying slightly and looking as though he'd gotten drunk on the bloodshed. "Ahhh....That felt good." he said with a satisfied sigh as he tentatively licked at his bloodstained claws.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:27 pm
Were Ophelia not the same every time she cleaned her guns or fired a particularly impressive shot, she would be rather disturbed by the blatantly Freudian scene before her. Well, at least demons were immune to the zombie plague. Otherwise, things would get real ugly, real fast. "I'm sure I can find another rising point for you, should you feel the need for this level of violence once we approach the village." Ophelia did not mind his normally violent tendencies. She did not mind him meeting her "friends" and family. She did mind him hurting or killing them, though, and would do her best to influence him not to.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:31 pm
"Oh, I think I should be fine for a while now." Kaistern said with a somewhat dazed smile, still licking the blood that had soaked his claws, though he didn't mind so much the blood that speckled his face.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm
As there was no more fighting to do for the moment being, Ophelia was more than happy to put her guns away. Seeing the bits of blood splattered upon Kaistern's face, she opened up one of the pouches on her belt to pull out a small white hankerchief. She approached her lunatic of a friend to gently wipe some of the excess blood off his face, smiling sweetly all the while. She then turned around sharply, careful not to step on or too near any zombie limbs as she headed in the direction of her home village. After perhaps a couple moments of thought she suddenly warned, "If anyone offers you booze, beer, moonshine, whiskey, rum, wine, or any other sort of alcoholic beverage, I would highly suggest that you refuse. If anyone drinking it says something stupid or offensive, I would also suggest ignorng them. Any drunkards we may come across are utterly worthless and not worth your time or energy." They're also massive perverts and gossip more than most old fishwives ever could dream to, but Ophelia felt it would be in poor taste to mention that bit.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff