Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Home of Zachary Mercer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:41 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"Well your choice of what we eat tonight, I'll cook it and you can watch how does that sound?" He asked smiling back at her as he grabbed the jug of lemonade out of the fridge again. Pouring himself up a glass he took a quick swig. He poured up a glass for Sabrina as well in case she wanted it laying it at the table, with full view of the kitchen so she could talk and watch him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image
Sabrina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"How about fried fish?" "Haven't had that in ages." she asked lightly as she thought about the last time she had fish. Just the thought of eating on that morsel was making her weak inside. It was as if fish was her weakness, well that and her tail being played with, but he didn't need to know that

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"Okay, I'll put on some rice, and vegetables with it." He said as he grabbed some fish out of the freezer, defrosting it then throwing it in a frying pan, a little butter, some garlic and a bit of onion powder later and the fish was cooking. Zachary began to cook the rice and some broccoli, he enjoyed broccoli it was on of his favorite vegetables. After about ten minutes it was done, he filled to plates with food giving the girl an extra piece of fish as he sat down at the table with her. He ran back to the kitchen to grab a fork and knife for the two of them. "Well dig in, enjoy." He said with a smile as he took his first bite.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"Thanks" she answered as she took a bite of the food. As she did the taste was so good it was like she was blasted by a wave of fish goodness. In her mind it was like she was riding on a little boat as fish flew all around her. "This is tasty." she said as she continued eating.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:02 am
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"Ah I am glad you enjoy it, I usually eat out were I live alone, its nice to have someone to cook for." He said with a smile as he continued to eat away at his food. "Movie after this?" He asked glancing over at her. She seemed to really enjoy the food. "Well I will have to remember that you like this." He said with a laugh as he took a sip of his lemonade as he finished off his broccoli and moved back to his rice, He loved rice it was one of his favorite foods, he continued to shovel through his rice before finally finishing off his fish. That was good." He said leaning back in his chair a grin plastered on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:35 am
User Image
Sabrina
"Sure..." she replied as she finished her plate a few minutes later. She sat back with a sigh of relief her tail swinging around playfully as she felt full of good food for the first time in a long time. "What type of movies do you have?" "Is it an "xxx" movie?" she asked tilting her head a little. She remembered the movie she saw that was like that, there was a reason she hated that one owner who kept calling her something else and fascinating about her in his sleep.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:39 am
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"Well what would you be interested in, horror, romance, comedy, action anything specific?" He asked as he took her plate out to the dishwasher loading it up with all the dishes. He returned back to the room with her, leading her then out to the living room. "The movies are on the shelf over there pick whatever you want." He said pointing to a large dark wood shelf in the corner of the room.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 am
User Image
Sabrina
She sighed some thankful he doesn't watch "those" type of movies as he wandered over to the shelf. Most of the movies we're a complete mystery to her. She looked at one then put it back as though she was in a library til she found Napolian Dynamite."How about this?" she asked showing him the case before floating back over

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 am
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"Ah thats a comedy," He said taking the case and approaching the dvd player. He turned it on opening the disc tray as he put in the disc. He returned to the couch as the movie loaded up. He smiled as he hit play, gesturing to the seat beside him for Sabrina. "And about what you said earlier why would I show you an 'XXX' movie?" He asked her curiously. Hopefully he would be able to slowly wedge himself into her past.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:47 am
User Image
Sabrina
"It's too bad to mention, just forget I said it." she got out before jumped on the couch infront of the television. She made her tail swing around and lay on her lap as she leaned back feeling the softness of the couch against her body.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 am
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

Zachary smiled as the move began his arm draping over Sabrina. He would question her later, see if he could find out more about her.He glanced down in her lap at the tail, he wondered what it felt like, as his attention returned to the movie. As it ended he yawned, "time for bed I think," he said with a smile glancing over at her. "I'll show you to our room," He said offering his hand as he lead her up to his room. It was adorned with a king sized bed, which had been nearly impossible to get in. He pointed to a pile of pajamas on a chair in the corner of the room. "Those are for you, you can change in the bathroom there and get ready for bed." He said pointing to a door at the other end of the room which led to the bathroom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:57 am
User Image
Sabrina
"Okay..." she said as she followed him upstairs into his room. She felt uneasy at the thought of sharing a bed, although she never spent a night in someone's bed, whenever she was brought in there she was tortured. One man even even called it "Bedroom of Horrors." She grabbed a pair of PJs with stripes on them and went to the restroom. She snapped her fingers and in a flash of fire was out of her clothes and in the pajamas she picked out. She walked back into the room and stood by the wall worried about what her master would do when it was bed time

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:11 am
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

Zachary crawled into bed pulling the blankets over him. "Come on in, don't worry I won't do nothing to you," he promised as he adjusted his pillows. "Don't worry I won't do anything to you I swear." He said patting the bed beside him. "However I would like if you would open up to me about your past, telling me could help ease the pain." He said softly, he wondered if she would open up to him. He was a man of patience and did not mind waiting to reap the rewards. The girl was well mannered enough, she never talked back and she did not make suggestions of her own unless asked. It was the kind of girl he could be with delightfully submissive.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:43 am
User Image
Sabrina
"O-okay" she got out as she floated into bed and climbed under the covers. She really wasn't sure about telling him anything but she figured she tell him something. "I....was abandoned when I was little." "I grew up up with some people who didn't want me because I I looked not human." "I....was picked up by traders who wanted to "use" me, and I refused." "I killed them and survived on the move, till I was captured." she got out as she felt anger fill inside her. "I was given to masters and mistresses all human who treated me like dirt....I hated them....I wanted to kill them....I was powerless and weak." she got out covering her face trying not to cry

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 am
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

Zachary quietly listened to her story, at the end of it he reached out grabbing her hand. He pulled her close to him, "you can cry you know, I am here for you." He said as he kissed her on the top of the head. "You can let it all out now." He said as he cradled her in his arms. She had been through more than he thought, however now he had her in his arms. Vulnerable and trusting, he wouldn't hurt her however, he had grown to like her.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff