Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Where'd you go? ||need guy|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
"Come on..." He said and felt along the bottom of the tree for the odd brnch that always stuck out. he found it and carefully placed his foot on it. He reached up and felt for the edge of the house and swiftly pulled himself up. Obviously he had been working out. He reached down and waited for Sally to grab his hand "Come on, I'll pull you up... Like old times..." He was thinking about the last year with her when they were kids. one of the branches broke so he would always climb up first and pull her up after since she was shorter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 am
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Her face turned sour.She could have easily gotten up there if she'd wanted to but to not look suspicious she cracked a grin and reached for his hand.As she was being pulled up she could of swore she saw someone in the woods surrounding them but she suddenly got nervous and starting fidgetting with her fingers.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:26 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David pulled her up and rested his head on the wall of the tree house. He could sense her movment since she was so close and asked "Is something wrong...?" with a bit of worry in his voice  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Shiver.She snapped out of her daze with a sharp intake of air and a gasp,"Oh....no...i'm fine.So why'd you bring me here? she said quickly changing the subject with the wave of her hands and a crooked smile on her face.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David had a look on his face that he knew something was wrong but said "I just wanted you to see this place. After you... Yeah, I came right here and noticed you left a few of your favorite things here... But if you want to go we can..." He said wishing he could see again so he knew what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
She gave him a crooked smile and ruffled his hair like he used to do her,"I'm just not that little girl anymore,David.I have my own troubles and worries that you need to know nothing about,you have much more important things in life than to care about me anymore."she said crossing her legs as she reached for a small decorative box.It was a little music box she gave him and they kept in here when they got bored.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David laughed a bit at Sally ruffling his hair and responded "Oh, I know... And hey! You do-" And he was cut off by hearing the sound of the music box. He remembered giving it to her and being so shy about it. If he could remember correctly, he was completely red when he gave it to her because he was so nervous. Sometimes after that, he would catch her listening to it up here if he came back because he forgot something or something like that. then he began to wonder if Sally knew why he gave her that box. But didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:36 am
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally closed the box and turned it over to the bottom,the engraving was worn and you could barely see it.She ran her finger over the B.F.F letter's engraved into it by a shaky hand with a knife,"You were sooooooo red that day.I thought you were sick." she chuckled,"You started going berserk and ran out of the tree house when i tried to touch you" she burst into uncontrolable giggles with her hand trying to suffocate them.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David laughed and said "Yeah, I remember that..." And he could feel himself going red but probably not as close to red as the day he gave her the box. He could also feel himself smiling like an idiot. "And I remember after that wouldn't say anything for hours when you dragged me back here. I only sat here giggling every time you looked at me or asked me to talk and you called me a little school girl."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:20 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally leaned against the tree and smiled when he got pinker,"Now your all pink and stuff...still dont understand why though" she said with a clueless sigh.She poked him on the cheek "But you were my little school girl" she said chuckling.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:54 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
"And your never going to find out" David said in a teasing tone and stuck his tounge out playfully at her. He was still smiling but was praying his face would fade back to its natural color but had a feeling it wouldn't fade anytime soon. "And your my little princess!" He called her that because he remembered her dad calling her 'his little princess' when he first met Sally and made it her nickname when they were little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:43 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
"Aw...you're still so secretive" she said sticking her tounge out also.She cradled her head in her hands and sighed lightly "Little princess,huh?she said thoughtfully before she leaned over to look out the opening of the tree house.It was quiet enough.A glance around the treehouse and she noticed something out of the ordinary "Holy cow! when did my diary get up here??" she said snatching it from the tiny chair her father had bought her and she had dragged it all the way here not telling him where it went.She had one full page of David. She went all pink and she threw it out the door and it crashed to the ground with a thud.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
"Your Diary,eh?" He asked when he heard her say something about finding her diary. He could hear her chair move a bit on the floor of the tree house and pages moving as the book went flyingin the air. He also heard something hit the ground below them with a thud. He couldn't believe he never noticed Sally's diary. He didn't even know she had one. "So... What's in it?" He asked in a teasing voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:00 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
"Ohhh...the usual stuff..." she said in a sing song tone as she hid her face in her knees making her voice slightly muffled.He didnt seem to have read it and he wasnt going to find out anyway.She'd have to burn it though just in case.She glanced at David and wondered what he was thinking behind those sunglasses.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
Hm... He thought and his face had an evil smirk on it. Out if no where, he stood up and dashed to the edge of the tree house since he was sitting right across from it. He jumped out and landed on all fours, feeling around for the diary. His fingers touched the hard cover and he swiftly picked it up, and stood up, holding the book as high as he could where Sally couldn't reach. "So you wouldn't mind if I read it, would you?" He said in the same teasing tone.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff