Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The World? Or Card Games? (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I know you looked, vote!
  Kay
View Results

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 pm
Lance looked around for the White dorms. He walked through the forest ad in a matter of minutes without anyone behind him he arrived at the Dorms. it was very high class he smilled as he walked in and got his key and went to his room and layed on his bed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 pm
Skye yawned and headed through the obvious beaten path to the girls obelisk blue dorm. With her high marks she got a very nice room, which tended to annoy some of the students who dueled a lot more than her.
When she got to her room there wasn't all that much to do besides unpack again, She had a shelf devoted to the different decks that she had. One deck though had it's own case, a black one.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm
Ian whistled to himself as he wandered around the woods, accidentally finding the Ra Yellow dorm while in a drunken stupor. Ian kicked open his door, or at least the door he believed to be his, and promptly decided to pass out on his bed.

Lewis spent most of the afternoon trying to find his dorm. However, he got lost from taking directions from a blind man, which meant he had to waste more precious sleep time trying to find the dorm, lamenting the fact that it was pretty much an oversized tool shed. "Damn it to hell." Lewis grumbled as he trudged upstairs to his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:29 pm
Xavier walked in the forest he was not lost he was to cool to cool to get lost he was just taking a walk He had his deck on him just encase he ran into a random encounter

Jason was walking and he was not sure witch way he was going he kinda just picked a detection he found himself at the blue dorms "holy Shield and Sword this place is huge..... Mother Fusion Gate I have the 4kids flue I better get to a nurse before it spreads and changes my voice to something annoying and unfitting of my character."  

Xistund

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:35 pm
Lance opened his eyes and reached down to a pouch that was strapped to his waist and pulled out his deck and started to make sure all of them were in order.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:35 pm
The night seemed to pass so quickly. At first light, the students who got lost in the woods were able to exit and rejoice in their salvation, this was only momentary however as they were all assigned detention, meaning they had to play tennis non-stop for the entire day.

After mandatory breakfast time, where there was supposed to be cake! the students shuffled off to their first dueling classes of the day.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 pm
Sky made her way to class before the rest of the students, She'd been sent a message already from someone from the white dorm to change from blue which she'd declined the year before, and didn't see any point in switching now.
While she waited for class to start she leafed through one of her decks, she could truly skip most of the classes that they attempted to send her to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 pm
Lewis had fallen asleep in his very first class, probably because he had been wandering around the woods late at night with no idea where he was going. Or someone drugged him, that could've happened as well.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:23 am
Lance walked to his first dueling class. going through the halls people were looking at him and talking about about him. He shouldn't be that cool because he hast dueled yet but it must be the perks of being in the White dorms. He ended up in his class and sat down in an empty seat and pulled out his favorite card and placed it on the desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:00 pm
Jason blink wait a moment wasn't he just in a forest when did he get here oh well he will work out whats making this time paradox happen after class he took his seat getting his deck ready for a duel.

Xavier got his deck together and headed to the his first class he was surprised that no one had played a single card game yet since the forest.  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm
"All right class, now that we're done reading about card games, it's time to practice some card games, now I'll need two volunteers." The teacher stated, scanning through the crowd.

((All right people, try and get yourselves noticed! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 am
[Fiyah please, with my sexy leather pants, I need to work hard to NOT be noticed.]

Felix had been done with his work, well, whatever dueling classes counted as work, for quite a while now. He sat back and continued to listen to his jam about No Wifin' in Da Club, knowing he'd be picked no matter what he did.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:41 pm
Lance sat back and waited to see if anyone was going to volunteer. He disliked being pitted against weaklings cause it never showed his true potential of duelist. He got a tap from his fellow White Dorm mates telling him to raise his hand but Lance ignored him like he ignores most groupies that follow him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:10 pm
Skye looked up for a second, shrugged and went back to her deck. She had no intention of dueling in front of everyone, and sitting in the back gave her more time to work on her decks instead of actually pay attention to the professor. it wasn't anything new to her, just more basics, at least to her.

(You'd think that one of two characters that wears a skirt would be rather noticable.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:23 pm
Jason stood up "Sir I volunteer!" he grabbed his deck and raised his thumb in the 'I'm the hero' pose  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff