Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Magic the Gathering: The New Generation.(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image Qtronix looked at the parchment-colored circle with the sunburst as it neared him when in reality he was moving towards it. When he heard about different planes, he then imagined what adventures they would face. It was like a dream come true, to be able to travel into different universes and live a life there. Qtronix turned to Shinji, "So, how do we get into these other "planes"?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shinji thought for a moment, "I'm actually not sure myself...but...I'm guessing theses mana insignia have something to do with it." He pointed to the 5 markings around the floor, "I'm guessing we each have to decide which kind of mana we are going to be using from here on out...that's a pretty important decision so I advise you all pick carefully." Shinji then went through explaining the basics of what each mana represented. After he finished he grinned, "I think I know which I am already." With that Shinji stepped towards the blue mana insignia.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image "Yeah, same." Qtronix said as he found himself standing on top of the white insignia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 am
Wʜᴀᴛ?
xxxUᴍᴍᴍ...ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxYuuko tilted her head to the side, still oblivious to this is many ways though was somewhat catching on. Though, slowly. She looked around and noticed the black mana insignia. She blinked wildly at it. Somewhat entranced by the colours. Well, the monochrome feeling she got from it as she slowly took steps towards it, oblivious to her actions as she spoke, "What kind of mana? Pick carefully? Where's the fun in that?" She questioned to herself more than to anyone else as she stepped on it with a giggle, that was until she tilted her head to the side, "Well I'm all sorted out~" She chanted, her hands behind her back and a giggle escaping her lips.

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:14 am
ϿYou will never know the true beauty of nature....Ͼ

User Image

☆═━┈Ῥraveena Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Praveena listened to what Shinji had said, and it was all beginning to.make sense now. She looked at the different manas, and found that she was standing quite close to the green mana. She looked at the tree symbol on the insignia, and the soft green color it was surrounded by. The soft green glow almost matched the one in her eyes. She then knew which insignia she would choose, and she stepped onto the green one.

☆·.¸¸.·´Child of Nature`·.¸¸.¤

((ʘut. ʘf. Ͼake:))

Ͽ....until you look at the world through my eyes....Ͼ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:18 am
The voice from the void rang out once again, "You have chosen your mana, your destiny is now yours to write....I wish you the best of luck young planeswalkers, for the first plane you travel to is hardly safe...on this plane...the night is dark and full of terrors...." With that the voice vanished and they were each surrounded by stain glass of their respective mana color and whisked away. When they awoke they were in the middle of a field, the grass was lush and the wind blowing...however there was something different...there was light, but it appeared a dimmer glow then the sun they were used to on Earth. If they were to look up they would notice there was no sun, but only a large moon to light the sky.  

Malfrost
Crew

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:23 am

User Image

Praveena felt the soft green grass beneath her, and stood up to look at the sky. It seemed that the only source of light here was the moon, which she didn't mind at all. She loved the night sky. If it wasn't for the terrors the voice had mentioned, she would love this place. She felt the wind blow through her hair as she looked around the plane.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:48 am
Shinji opened his eyes and took in the fresh air. He looked around and then noticed the sky, he knew instantly then where they were, "This is the plane of Innastrad....this is dangerous, we need to make our way to Thraben at once...lest the creatures of darkness descend upon us..." Shinji looked at the rest of them, "Are you all able to travel?"  

Malfrost
Crew

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:50 am
Wʜᴀᴛ?

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxYuuko yawned. Literally yawned. She had nothing else to do so why not yawn? She sat up and stretched a bit, as though she was asleep the entire time but for a fact, she did that whenever she layed down. It was a way for the young girl to wake up as she looked upwards towards the sky. Such a beautiful colour. So was the moon as well, the dim light made everything perfect in her eyes. That's if you're looking into the eyes of an artist. She tucked some of the black strands of her hair behind her ears and remembered what that voice said about terrors. Well, that made this sound more interesting to her as she stood and rolled her shoulders a bit. Looking to Shinji, she nodded whilst blinking wildly, "Yup yup..." She nodded again.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:52 am
User Image "I don't like this." Qtronix said, looking at the moon that illuminated the place. His holy pendant warned him of the possible dangers that may come. He sniffed the air then looked at Shinji, "Reeks of unholiness." he said, hoping that Shinji might know something about it.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:58 am
"Can't say I'm surprised...evil things roam this plane....I'll see if I can get us to Thraben..." Shinji held out his hand and a sphere of blue emerge, "Now then..." He drew from the orb, "Transport!" With that the four of them were engulfed and blue and whisked away. When they landed they were outside of a large city, surrounded by large walls and stationed on a cliff, the feeling of unholiness that Qtronix felt was now gone." Come, let us see if we can gain entrance."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:08 pm

User Image

Praveena looked at the large city and its hugs walls. She looked at the cliff it was positioned on, and knew this must be a safe city from the dark creature that roamed this plane. She stayed with her companions as they tried to gain entrance into the city.

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 pm
Wʜᴀᴛ?

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxYuuko blinked wildly as before she knew it, she was transported, it seemed, to a city which was positioned on a cliffside with huge walls. Looking the building up and down, she nodded before looking at Shinji and sticking with the others, grumbling to herself, questioning herself why couldn't she do that? It was only a thought as she walked after the lot.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image Qtronix looked at the large walls. The uneasiness of unholiness he felt was gone, but he wondered what he was able to do, if Shinji could do something as awesome as teleporting. Even so, he stepped forward and looked at the gates. "Let the lord of this land come forth! And may justice be done upon it!" Qtronix yelled.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out