Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:10 pm
Gigi Deveraux
iiRawr_Destiny

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

emotion_hug heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 pm
July 31st, 2012

- yum_strawberry yum_cupcake yum_strawberry -

Haven't posted here in like ages but oh well. I started dance again last week thank god. I'm glad I signed up for the classes I need the distraction to take my mind off on how shitty my life is going. I plan to take more classes in the fall so I can do competition dancing that way I'll never be bored and depressed with myself. I'm taking a break from talking to all of my friends cause well, they make my self-esteem even lower than it already is. Maybe now I can actually get some actual stuff done without them pestering me about s**t that i really do not care about. cat_stare I really can't wait until August cause there is a picnic thingy my school is having so I'll be able to talk to new people. Also, my mom's boyfriend is coming home that same day and I'm super excited cause he is one of my favorite people on the planet cat_4laugh cat_blaugh . I was hoping to have an awesome summer with my friends but now I can see that won't be happening anyway. Oh well, soon I'll be back at school and won't have that much time to talk to them (or be on gaia for that matter.... crying ). Well I think im gonna go eat and stretch or something. Buh-bye

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:34 pm
August 4th, 2012

Weeeee happy post for once! I am honestly in love with my new dance studio. It's so laid-back and friendly and fun. And the girls there are so nice! One girl even danced previously at my old studio way before i had found it. She is honestly the sweetest and funniest girl ever heart . I've signed up to take classes in the fall. So, I'll be a very, very busy bee (3 nights of dance a week...eeep! cat_eek cat_gonk ) but i'll just have to pull through and make it work. I've been working hard on my jumps and turns so I can be better improved in class. It's exhausting but the results will be worth it. Although I think I pulled something in both of my shoulders while i was doing crunches today cat_cry crying . Oh well I put some stuff on it so hopefully it will be better in the morning. I'm so happy I found the studio and decided to go back to dance. It's one of the few things that I love and don't completely suck at heart cat_blaugh .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:28 am
iiRawr_Destiny
August 4th, 2012

Weeeee happy post for once! I am honestly in love with my new dance studio. It's so laid-back and friendly and fun. And the girls there are so nice! One girl even danced previously at my old studio way before i had found it. She is honestly the sweetest and funniest girl ever heart . I've signed up to take classes in the fall. So, I'll be a very, very busy bee (3 nights of dance a week...eeep! cat_eek cat_gonk ) but i'll just have to pull through and make it work. I've been working hard on my jumps and turns so I can be better improved in class. It's exhausting but the results with be worth it. Although I think I pulled something in both of my shoulders while i was doing crunches today cat_cry crying . Oh well I put some stuff on it so hopefully it will be better in the morning. I'm so happy I found the studio and decided to go back to dance. It's one of the few things that I love and don't completely suck at heart cat_blaugh .

Yay!

Here's a song to cheer you on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEEK-0V9NLU  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:11 am
Gigi Deveraux
iiRawr_Destiny
August 4th, 2012

Weeeee happy post for once! I am honestly in love with my new dance studio. It's so laid-back and friendly and fun. And the girls there are so nice! One girl even danced previously at my old studio way before i had found it. She is honestly the sweetest and funniest girl ever heart . I've signed up to take classes in the fall. So, I'll be a very, very busy bee (3 nights of dance a week...eeep! cat_eek cat_gonk ) but i'll just have to pull through and make it work. I've been working hard on my jumps and turns so I can be better improved in class. It's exhausting but the results with be worth it. Although I think I pulled something in both of my shoulders while i was doing crunches today cat_cry crying . Oh well I put some stuff on it so hopefully it will be better in the morning. I'm so happy I found the studio and decided to go back to dance. It's one of the few things that I love and don't completely suck at heart cat_blaugh .

Yay!

Here's a song to cheer you on: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEEK-0V9NLU

awww thank you! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:50 pm
August 5th, 2012

Well I haven't been doing much lately other than you know doing a 100 crunches every day. If you have seen my post in the girls section about my girl crushes then you won't be surprised about this post. If not, here is the link. But anyway I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. I've thought about it and right now in this current state and time I am not physically or mentally attracted to guys. To be honest I am becoming more attracted to girls. Now I don't know for sure if this is a phase or not and I can't exactly, ahem, ''experiment'' without it backfiring completely. Argh, I wish I could move and start over so it would be easier for me to deal with this. And another thing. I've been....experimenting with my body lately. I will not go into details about it now, maybe I will in a later post. The things I have done have certainly been...pleasurable so to say. I think I had accidentally done these "experiments" at younger stages in my life without realizing it. I don't plan on opening up to my parents or my family or friends about this now or ever. It's a miracle I even found the courage to post about it here cat_redface . As for my earlier mini rant, if in fact it isn't a stage, to be honest I think I would be okay with being homosexual. Let's face it, some girls are easier to figure out than most guys. Plus it would almost be like being on an even playing field. I don't know. What do you girls think? Ugh sometimes I hate being so young. Everything is so confusing right now...

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:03 am
August 9th, 2012

It's official. I hate most of the male population of Gaia. Literally every guy I meet is 3 of the following things.

A) a troll

B) a perverted "gangster" that tries to hit on me

C) a guy who has on clothes worth at least 300k-500k asking for donations

I seriously just want to punch every male on Gaia in the jaw cat_evil cat_scream . Even the guy that I'm "dating" on here usually only comes online to ask me for money or ask me if I still want my cloud. It's getting damn near frustrating. I literally would not mind if all of my friends on Gaia were girls. At least if I talk to a girl I don't have the internal need to want to snap someone's head off. Oh well at least I have dance tonight to put me in a better mood. To all my favorite guildies, i love youuu heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 am
iiRawr_Destiny
August 9th, 2012

It's official. I hate most of the male population of Gaia. Literally every guy I meet is 3 of the following things.

A) a troll

I seriously just want to punch every male on Gaia in the jaw cat_evil cat_scream . Even the guy that I'm "dating" on here usually only comes online to ask me for money or ask me if I still want my cloud. It's getting damn near frustrating. I literally would not mind if all of my friends on Gaia were girls. At least if I talk to a girl I don't have the internal need to want to snap someone's head off. Oh well at least I have dance tonight to put me in a better mood. To all my favorite guildies, i love youuu heart

UGH. I don't talk to most males on Gaia for that very reason.

That guy you're "dating"? Get your cloud and dump his sorry butt. You don't need a moocher in real life, you sure don't have to put up with one here.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:54 am
Gigi Deveraux
iiRawr_Destiny
August 9th, 2012

A) a troll

UGH. I don't talk to most males on Gaia for that very reason.

That guy you're "dating"? Get your cloud and dump his sorry butt. You don't need a moocher in real life, you sure don't have to put up with one here.

Glad it's not just me they're just so.....u-g-h.

Believe me next time he's online i plan to.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:45 am
August 20th, 2012

It's been a while since I've posted. What I'm about to say I don't consider a major problem but it is annoying and hurts my feelings. My family is in debt right now. I don't know when it started. I don't even know why or how we're in debt anyway. But anyway, it seems like everyone in the house, including my own mother is blaming me for most of it. You see, I go to a private school and my tuition is extremely expensive. I don't know how much it costs exactly but I know it's a lot. Well, any time I try to ask for something small say nail polish for example from my mother or my grandparents they go into a lecture/rant about how we are in debt and that I'm lucky that I go to the school I go to now. It keeps happening over and over and over again. And I'm starting to believe it really is my fault. My mom got laid off last year, my grandpa is retired so my grandma is the only one still working. I hate being burden on anyone but the fact that they are bluntly trying to make it seem like it's all my fault hurts. I shouldn't care all that much but I do. Especially since they always seem to blame me for everything anyway...

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
August 20th, 2012

It's been a while since I've posted. What I'm about to say I don't consider a major problem but it is annoying and hurts my feelings. My family is in debt right now. I don't know when it started. I don't even know why or how we're in debt anyway. But anyway, it seems like everyone in the house, including my own mother is blaming me for most of it. You see, I go to a private school and my tuition is extremely expensive. I don't know how much it costs exactly but I know it's a lot. Well, any time I try to ask for something small say nail polish for example from my mother or my grandparents they go into a lecture/rant about how we are in debt and that I'm lucky that I go to the school I go to now. It keeps happening over and over and over again. And I'm starting to believe it really is my fault. My mom got laid off last year, my grandpa is retired so my grandma is the only one still working. I hate being burden on anyone but the fact that they are bluntly trying to make it seem like it's all my fault hurts. I shouldn't care all that much but I do. Especially since they always seem to blame me for everything anyway...

That's a load of horseshit. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.

If things are so bad why aren't you in public school then? We're in a lousy economy, and lots of poeple are jobless. Blaming you for going to a school THEY WANT TO PAY FOR is unfair and emotionally abusive.

I'm going to stop now because I'm going into full-on hate mode....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 pm
Gigi Deveraux
iiRawr_Destiny
August 20th, 2012

That's a load of horseshit. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.

If things are so bad why aren't you in public school then? We're in a lousy economy, and lots of poeple are jobless. Blaming you for going to a school THEY WANT TO PAY FOR is unfair and emotionally abusive.

I'm going to stop now because I'm going into full-on hate mode....

Idk they're just always like "if you didn't go to school I'd be doing _____ right now" when 2 out of 3 of them don't even work at all.

Honestly i don't think i could handle going back to public school. those were the worse years of my life. I don't think they really care though cause they threaten to send me back sometimes. Even though they know how bad it is.

I just don't know at this point...

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:59 am
August 26th, 2012

I don't really know how I'm feeling at the moment...numb i guess. Things have not been going my way as you can tell. My family thinks im a burden, my friends are all backstabbing liars, and now I have no one to talk to. I don't exactly know if I'm depressed or not but I am getting tired of everything. My mind is starting to go into that dark place that I have to keep under lock and key. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone would actually care if I just disappeared and never came back....I don't know....let's just say sleeping and never waking up sounds like a pretty good idea right now...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:11 pm
iiRawr_Destiny

*snuggles you*  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dirty Computer

Misfit