Brothers of Hell: OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:53 pm
Setsuna didn't catch on to the dark part of Nowe's thoughts, smiling now that she knew his name. Knowing people's names helped her separate strangers from people she knew, but that was the extent of it.

"Must be boring, not having a job. I don't know what I'd do with my time if I wasn't an Apothecary." She leaned back until she was laying on her cloak, playing with the little charm necklace she was wearing as she stared at the ceiling. "Do you do anything with your time except get into sword fights and bleed?" She didn't know why she focused on sword fighting, but that was just the feeling he gave off, even if she hadn't spotted one on his person.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image

Growing bored of watching the storm, she ventures out of the cave and into the trees. She hums a random tune and she makes her way towards where she remembered a village being, whether or not it was still there though... Well, she would see when she got there.

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 pm
Julius was inside his house making dinner when he felt a tingle go off in his head. As if there were a bunch of dead souls in fear of something. A little prodding on the matter revealed that, while still dead, they were afraid of the dragon that had slaughtered them. No fair, they should fear the guy who can actually touch them. But I do suppose I could use a little company. Julius thought and focused on a single corpse, beckoning it to rise and act much like a telephone. "Good evening Miss Dragon-person, I noticed the dead get scared as you started moving and figured I'd invite you over for dinner. Just head into town, look for the creepy mansion and knock three times. Unless of course you'd rather stand outside all night." Julius said cheerily, letting the skeletal remains drop back to the ground when he was done talking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image

The dragon frowns slightly at the skeleton before shaking her head and continuing towards the village. "At least the language is mostly the same...", she grumbles to herself. She eventually makes it to the village and makes her way towards the mansion, knocking three times as the necromancer had told her to do.

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:55 pm
The door swung open eerily after the third knock, allowing the dragon entrance inside. Once she entered, the door would close and she would smell the food that Julius was currently cooking. He had hoped she would be able to find him based on her sense of smell, but if she couldn't, Julius had other ways of guiding her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 pm
"Actually...not really." Nowe said, pulling his cloak tighter over him. His breath was visible now, though there was no change in temperature in the room. Infact it wasn't even cold outside of the rain. He didn't seem to notice it. "I travel...a lot...looking for something." He said, then perked up a little, "speaking of which..I don't suppose you've seen any demonic activity around here lately?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:23 pm
User Image

Stepping in cautiously, she immediately smells the food. She follows the scent until she walks into the kitchen where the man was cooking. "Why did you invite me here, human?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:52 pm
Setsuna shrugged, even though Nowe couldn't see. "I've only just gotten into the area, and the storm hit pretty hard, so I had to shelter myself and my pack. Most of my herbs are dried and don't take well to water." She shifted, and realized that she probably could have just shielded the pack with a spell and let it be. She ignore the whisper in the back of her head, calling her a fool, and decided she'd do that the next time.

But she was comfortable now, she wasn't about to go out into the rain when she was already safe and dry.

"I heard something a few towns back about a bunch of skeletons shifting around, and a bit of havoc they caused, though?" She creased her brown, trying to think of things happening nearby.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:49 pm
"Thanks for the compliment, nice to know that even after two centuries, people can still mistake me for a human." Julius said and chuckled as he continued to stir the soup. "As for why I invited you, well I like to keep busy, and I occasionally find interesting things and people, you being one of them, it's not often a dragon wakes up and starts wandering around in human form." Julius stated and turned to face the woman, the spoon continuing to stir without his touch. "Anyway, my name is Julius Crane, it's nice to meet you." Julius introduced cheerily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 am
User Image

She frowns, displeased with herself for making such a mistake. "You're the first I've met that has thought it nice to meet a dragon.", she responds coldly, her eyes subtly glancing at the food.

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm
"Well I would think that's because you haven't met many Necromancers or Demons, have you seen some of those guys? They wouldn't be afraid of the Sun if it decided to destroy them." Julius said and went back to stirring when a Ding sound went off. This caused him to go over to the oven and pull dinner out, a nicely done Turkey.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

"I have. They didn't taste very good." Her eyes focus on the turkey, her stomach letting put a hungry growl.

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:29 pm
Heavy breathing filled the room as Leia laid against the wall, held there by a man as his lips caressed her collar bones, his hands running along her thigh.
She stared up at the ceiling, breathing slowly and softly, not giving the man the pleasure of a moan. "I'm hungry..." She sighed and leaned her head on
the wall, he only ignored her and continued with his ways with her before she pulled back his head of hair, staring down at him as he held her up before she
kissed him, lips to lips, making him back up towards the bed where she could lay on top of him, sucking out his essence better. Her eyes were open
the whole time she kissed him, watching his closed eyes open in wide shock at her before she pulled back and start licking his face, going down to his
neck, giving a small bite, piercing through with her tiny fangs, sucking out the blood that oozed out.

"What are you?"

She licked at his neck before pulling his left hand to her face, inspecting the golden band on his ring finger. "Just someone you cheated on your wife
with. It sure feels good, doesn't it?"
She smirked a little, licking his ring finger before biting it, sucking on the blood. He tried to push her off and sit up
but she only pushed him back down on the bed, hovering over him, laughing at him before slapping him. "Don't push me." She glared down at him
darkly before smiling. "I could send you straight down to Hell in the most pleasurable way or the most painful way." Her fingers trailed down to his
crotch before pulling out a small little knife from his pants.

Painful screaming cried out in the tavern before the sound of a quick slice and splatter. And after that, a door opened and closed.

Leia stepped down the stairs and noticed that the tavern was practically empty, all there was left was the bar keep and a...boy. She paid no mind and
sat on a stool, crossing her legs. She stared at the bar keeper before inspecting her nails, "Do you have any soap that a lady could use? Plus a
bathing room with a lock?"

(Sorry I never replied until now.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:37 pm
Nowe was silent for a moment before uttering the word, "Necromancer...lovely." He stood up and stretched, testing out the wound that seemed to have started healing a lot better then it should have. No doubt due to his demonic blood. "Then I guess I'll be heading into town...." He began to head towards the large doors, pushing one of them open to find that the storm was slowly starting to calm down.

Playing with the dead...he'll have to be a needed detour I guess.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm
(Glad to have you, Aeirwen. biggrin )

Setsuna shot up to look at Nowe, frowning at him opening the doors to the Chapel. Yes, she'd been there first, but she didn't like seeing patients (Even ones who she hadn't asked to pay) running off before she knew that they would be okay.

Especially if -- as was the case with Nowe -- She'd used magic to make sure the herbs she'd used took effect toward fighting off infection.

The woman in the back of her mind stirred at the indignity Setsuna felt, and the later pushed hard against it, clearing her mind of the ill-will that would have caused some trouble. "You're leaving already?" She was surprised to find that she was standing, tying on her waist-cincher, dusting her cloak off by laying it over a pew rather than keeping it on the floor. This place is creepy anyway. Never liked churches. "And to fight a Necromancer?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff