Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 102 - Class Begins! Page 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Freya was about to sass Willow for her response when the sound of her sister's voice made her jump in her seat, and she turned around to the sight of a pointing finger. An equally sarcastic answer was already bubbling up from within her, but for once, she held back. Her grin split across her face as she stared at her sister affectionately.

She was so proud of the ghoul. So proud.

"SHUT YEHR BIG MOUTH AND SIT DOWN, SMART a**." She yelled back at her sister with love overflowing out of each and every insult.

She was so glad to see Hel out and back in class again - and her mouth was as sharp as ever. Freya could have almost cried, but she didn't. The last thing Hel needed was to see how emotional she felt at that moment.

So she reached out and tried to start a slap fight with her sister, instead.

Lucyal
LP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:59 pm
It was rather hard sometimes for Alex to know just what was going through Yin's mind, and why the weremantis was suddenly acting so uncomfortable around him. He wasn't touching him, wasn't making any remarks that might have had double meanings. The smile slipped off of his face in favor of a frown, and he swiveled around by turning on his heel to see who Yin was gesturing towards.

"Oh her? That's just Leo. I'm helping her get caught up with her studies in my spare time...which is hard to come by, lately." Still frowning, and shoving his hands into his pockets as he gave the other boil a sidelong look.

"Really, Yin? I'm sure she was not offended that I gave her a wave instead of shouting to her across the yard." With a sigh, knowing already that this was a losing argument, he took one hand out of his pocket and gestured towards the girl to try and get her to come over and chat, and so that he could properly introduce her to Yin as well.

ramenli
......... okay then! XD

Ephebe
Jooooin ussss

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:20 pm
Ugh, Freya was staring at her like she had done something good. The look she gave her sister so said not in public please, kay thanks, so instead when she retorted, a ghost of a grin pulled at her lips. “Ha! The only one who has a big mouth here is you, sister, for it needs to be when dealing with Herry—“

Then she was slapped. Game on. Hel responded the only way she could to defend her honor.

She slapped Freya back.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:15 pm
((AN FYI: I will be posting the next part of the class tomorrow morning! <3 thank you all for signing up, feel free to continue playing until then.))  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 pm
SHE DID NOT. JUST. GO THERE.

Granted, she was right. BUT STILL!

The slapfight continued in earnest. She just kept whacking away at her sister, a whirlwind of girly slaps punctuated by giggles and squeals.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 am
Hel was fine to slap away at her sister for a few moments before she grew tired of it, and made it a fist.

She then whomped her sister right in the side of her head with said fist. That’s right. She brought a fist to a slap fight, and she tossed Freya a mocking look as she waited to see what she would do about it. Ah, good ol’ sibling quarrels.

Nio Love

Lucyal
Crew

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:22 am
Freya's head went flying back into one of the desks, ricocheted off the wooden surface and popped back up until she was standing straight again. Her eyes glazed over and she lifted a single finger as if she was about to say something, but instead she keeled over and passed out.

It was just like the good ol' days.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:28 am
Leo had spotted Mei when she came in, but waited until the other ghoul had signed up before waving happily and giving her a thumbs up. This class was shaping up to be awesome, just by the people participating in it!

She hadn't noticed Alexander's boilfriend nodding in her direction, but she did notice Alex's gesture to come over and so she went. She was a bit nervous considering she didn't think she'd ever met his boilfriend before - seen him around, sure, but not actually met him.

"Hey there!" She threw a nervous smile at the two, fidgeting a bit with her hands. Alex had been a really good friend to her, helping her out and all, and what if she made a bad impression on his boilfriend? That'd be positively awful.

Yayoi
Yay Mei!

Seussi
Yessss~

ramenli
Totally not worming your way in, complete! <3

Ephebe

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:17 am
She caught Leo's wave out of the corner of her eye. A wide smile spread across her lips as she returned it in kind.

Oh look, she was talking to Alex and Yin.

The ghoul made her way over to the small group. "Hey guys!"

Ephebe=
Seussi-
ramenli-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 am
"Hellooooo, spookies~!" came a cheerful voice from inside the Creepateria proper; a moment later, the gnomes parted to let Moira through. The headcrab zombie looked at the gathered students with a bright smile, then waded into their midst and delivered a hearty slap to Freya's back. "No sleeping on the job, now! We've got work to do!!"

That done, she turned and walked back to stand just outside the doors that led inside. More gnomes were streaming out of the building now, carrying large cauldrons with frosted surfaces, big wooden spoons, crates filled with bottles, and... more bug nets? "Now, spookies - the art of foraging is a super-duper important Adventure Skill! So is infusing a little bit of FEAR into what you make, to make it even more fortifying and strong! Maybe some of you took Malcolm's class and have made FEAR candies for your pets, hmm?" She snagged a spoon from a passing gnome and brandished it. "My little gnomey friends, now - they have families just like you do! Mostly. And their gnomelings are having a super-fun camp this next week. Camp Bugalumps!" The spoon smacked into the sign-up list. "And they need plenty of Bug Juice!! It'll be good practice, spookies, and you can brew some up for yourself later, too! Now go ahead and pair up, spookies... once you've got a partner, come pick up a recipe and your supplies! I've got prizes for the top juicers..."

DELICIOUS BUG PUNCH MANUFACTURE

Moira needs some delicious bug punch for the little gnomelings attending Camp Bugalumps! This requires you to work in two-person teams.

STEP ONE: Select your partner! Coordinating with your partner is important, as your team score will determine what prize you get. If you cannot find a partner, please ask Moira (quote me when you do this) and I will provide a gnome NPC to assist you.

STEP TWO: After pairing up, please pick a team name. For all your posts from now on, post your team name in a format like this:
TEAM BUGALUMPS: MOIRA & GNOMEY

STEP THREE: Divide up the tasks! One of you must catch bugs while the other must brew the punch base. You can work on these tasks simultaneously (i.e. you don't have to wait for bugs to be caught before you can start brewing.).

IF YOU ARE BUG-CATCHING:
Roll 1d6 in each post you make until you have a full bug net - that's 6 bugs! Keep track of how many rolls it took you to get your 6 bugs. Here is what each number signifies:

1. You lose one bug!
2. You catch a delicious butterfly! It's so beautiful. So... smashable. Mmm.
3. You launch yourself after a grasshopper and fall over. You do not catch any bugs, but you don't lose any either.
4. Your net has a bad hole in it! You lose two bugs!! The horror.
5. You catch two plump and tasty bugs.
6. You catch three delicious, juicy bugs!

IF YOU ARE BASE-MAKING:
Moira has given you an ice-cold cauldron, some mysterious bottles, and a huge wooden spoon. You must roll 1d8 to create a proper base! A proper base contains 8 pints of liquid, so you must roll until you have 8 pints in your cauldron. Follow the numbers below, and keep track of how many rolls it took you to get your 8 pints.

1. You stir a little too energetically... the cauldron tips! You lose two pints!
2. You stir in some delicious fresh water. +1 pint.
3. Swamp slime? ... It smells terrible. But it takes up a lot of space! +2 pints.
4. The reek rising from your cauldron makes you fall over; in the time it takes for you to get back up, some of your base mysteriously vanishes. You lose one pint!
5. You sprinkle in some sparkling dust that gives the base a carbonation-like quality. No pints gained... but none lost either. Fair enough.
6. You shake in a huge blob of dried bug guts. They expand in the cauldron, giving you +3 pints.
7. You splash in a bunch of rusty-looking water. +2 pints.
8. You lose control of a bottle, pouring in so much liquid that the cauldron overflows! When all is said and done, you have 4 pints in your cauldron, regardless of how much you had before.

WHEN YOU ARE BOTH FINISHED: Time to mix your goodies together! You must coordinate with your partner to do this section.

Put your bugs into your base and stir together! Each participant must roll 1d8 to focus and concentrate their FEAR into their bug punch. Pay attention... 1 is the worst, and 8 the best! Roleplay out your student's reaction to how well they did at stirring and imbuing FEAR into the punch.

YOUR TOTAL SCORE: When you are finished with all the steps above, one partner must make a completion post in which they present their bug punch to Moira. Please put this code in your post:

[b]TEAM (TEAMNAME): (CHARACTER) & (CHARACTER) - PUNCH UP![/b]

[b]# of Bug-Catching Tries:[/b]
[b]# of Base-Making Tries:[/b]
[b]FEAR Fusion Total:[/b]

[quote="Sosiqui"][/quote]

You have until Tuesday, July 17th at 9:00pm PST to finish!

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 am
Team Zombait - Alexander and Yǐn Cáng

His spare time was hard to come by recently? Well with his job and then all the time he spent with him...well that was rather upsetting. Especially if the zomboil felt obligated to spend time with him. "Perhaps you should limit the number of days you come over then," he decided with a touch of finality as the ghoul, Leo, approached.

But the ghoul in question seemed...well not entirely happy to be there. She was fidgeting a bit, but if she was friends with Alexander...she must have a problem with him. And it was because of him that Alexander had waved her over, and now she probably was judging him as only a ghoul could judge. But she sounded happy...right? Still, it was stressful, as dipped his head in acknowledgement to her. "Greetings Miss Leo. And to you as well Miss Meixiang." The undead girl had approached, and he did his best to give a sharp-toothed smile to them both.

Now the professor, Moira was there, giving out instructions. Bug juice? To some bugs that might have sounded horrifying, but so long as it was not a mantis getting juiced...well every other bug was food for Yin, this task actually sounded delicious. Drinkable bugs...without even waiting to make sure that Alexander would be his partner, or to help him come up with a team name, Yin just left to get a net to catch those bugs.

Mmmm a grasshopper! This one looked particularly plump. Yin lunged for it and then belatedly remembered the net. Trying to use it set him off balance and he fell. No bugs here, just a bit of scraped up weremantis.

No bugs, roll 1

Seussi
Tralala

Yayoi~
Hey there!

Ephebe~
At least they got to meet? o3o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 pm
Roch looked at Moira, then at Danny and Amphi who looked pretty set up as far as partners went, then raised his voice as he turned to face the rest of the class.

"Anyone need a partner??" he called out. "I'm free!"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:18 pm
TEAM ZOMBAIT : ALEX AND YIN

Alex turned his head slightly to give the weremantis a hard stare before Leo approached. "But I don't want to limit the number of days that I come over!" He protested, "I enjoy spending time with you and I'll continue to do so. Unless, of course, you don't want me around?" Maybe that was the problem. Maybe his boilfriend was subtly hinting that he needed some space. Well, there wasn't exactly much time to discuss it since Leo was in front of them both now, looking rather shy and apprehensive.

"Hey, Leo! This is Yǐn Cáng." He was nice enough to use Yin's full name for once, and made a gesture towards the other boil. Of course, he didn't mention the fact that they were dating, because it seemed like most people already knew, or just assumed, so it felt rather redundant to do so. He was offering the ghoul a large smile, and then Mei approached, and he gave the same to her.

"Mei!" He said, happily, having not noticed her arrival until just now. "How have you been?"

Of course, visiting and chatting would have to wait, it seemed, as Moira had arrived and was giving instructions for what they would be doing in the class itself. Bug juice? That didn't exactly sound appetizing. And they were going to have to work in partners as well. Alexander had just turned to ask Yin if he wanted to partner up, only to see that the weremantis had already gone off to grab a net and was already well on his way.

".....Well okay then! It was nice chatting with you ghouls but I guess my partner is eager to get started." He grinned at them both before shuffling off to get his own supplies. Oh, and Yin was leaving him to make the team name by himself as well. Amazing.

The zomboil grabbed up his things and found a clear space to get to work at, grumbling something under his breath about how a little bit of consideration on Yin's part and possibly taking a moment to talk instead of marching off to get things done wouldn't have killed him.

He scribbled the team name on a card and stuck in in front of the cauldron, not even giving a damn about it and just writing down the first ridiculous thing that came to mind.

ramenli
and a tralala to you.

Yayoi
hi bye!

Ephebe
hi bye!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:37 pm
TEAM AVATAR: DANNY & AMPHI and you gotta deal with it

Danny squeezed Amphi even tighter- were they getting borderline romantic?- and said, "Amphi's gonna be my partner, you can't have her Roch." Then she rubbed Amphi's cheek with hers and let go of their ridiculously long-lasting hug. Luckily it seemed Roch had the same thoughts, so she didn't have to worry about picking one or the other.

She looked at her two options. Go catch bugs, or stir an ice-cold pot full of liquids that could knock her out.

So bugs sounded good...

"I'm gonna go catch bugs okay? You can do the stirring 'n stuff 'cause you're good with water!" she said cheerfully, picking up her net already. She'd never admit it ever again, but she was actually grateful that Amphi was so into water. It was pretty useful at the moment!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:50 pm
TEAM AVATAR: Danny & Amphi

Amphi gave the hug back just as equally as Danny did, her eye closing where Danny rubbed her cheek and laughed. She was sad to see Roch go but..."Have fun!" She hoped he found a fun person to pair with.

"Okay! You catch the bugs." Amphi squeezed Danny's hand and went to the cauldron. "I'll play with the liquids!!" And yes she would, looking over at the pot full of such.

"Okay! Here I go!" She rolled up imaginary sleeves and started

Cauldron: -2 pints  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas