Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ Area 1 [ Abandoned Shinto Village ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
XXXXXXF l o uXH o j oXU w a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxChuuninxx|xx|xx Hojo Clanxx|xx|xxKirigakurexx|xx|xxMedical Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XX
I Will Forever Remember My
P A S T
XXThat Doesn't Mean I Don't Have Room For a F U T U R EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Flou heard the sound of an explosion and saw a flare in the distance, it was in Zayr's direction and the yelling was not a nice thing to here. When Okamura made his comment of them all dying, Flou couldn't help but whisper to himself in closed eye's "No... None of us will die." Flou sighed and then sensed a presence closer to them, opening his eyes he saw a person, a person with a mask as he spoke Flou quickly reached up for Shibuki and stared at Nowaki. When he spat words at Flou, Flou got a feint sense of his past coming to haunt him. Flou got into a stance and with a calming voice he asked "Who are you..." Flou glared at the boy and had no intention to take off his gaze, until the heard a voice from behind near Aki and Sypher.

Flou looked behind him and as the man in all black spoke Flou's eyes widened and he yelled out "AKI! SYY!" Flou was going to run to their side, but he only flinched as he felt something come into mind. They had their own battle, him and Setsuna... He could not abandon his friend, because... because he loved someone. Although it was hard...

Theme Music ::
Chakra Lvl :: 405c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 3,100

OoC ::

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:36 pm
xxxx User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'✾ The sky will singxx▐▐ 。」
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe stars will shinex&xand the wind will dance for us' ■■x↙ ↙

It wasn't because she was going to fight her previous employers, she was going to try and hold back her demoness, that was why. Of course, Aki kept that to herself. "I'm not fighting anyone but myself." What did he not understand. She didn't want a part of anything. The purr in his voice, the change in his demeanor and the way he approached her now called to the inner demon inside of her. As he placed his fingers, gently, over her brow, Aki's mental chains began to rattle. He was a demon, just like her devil inside her. Finally. She cooed, knowing that with Sypher's actions it would be enough to set her free. Aki panicked, visibly, trying to jerk her face away from his hold. Another voice cut through the watery prison, a cold shiver running down her side. They are all here! How fun! "Flou...." Her voice was barely above a whisper, the battle lost and the final mental chain snapping with one loud inner 'c***k'. Hands falling to her sides and her body going slack, Aki ceased all of her prior struggling. She was silent, the demon finally being set free.

In one swift movement Aki moved. She tugged her small wrists through the shackles easily, almost as if she had oiled them down to do so. An impish smirk spread across her features as she reached to her blind fold and tugged at her restraint. Red eyes glowed as she looked up at Sypher. "Hello handsome. Finally we meet." Her voice seemed different, almost huskier in comparison to before. Don't hurt the Kirigakure shinobi! Please just leave them alone! We should just escape! Aki warned her demon, knowing that getting captured a second time for attacking Kirigakure would definitely get her execution papers signed. Laughing the inner Aki rolled her shoulders looking past the water that encased them and toward the Iwagakure shinobi that had vehemently declared their intent toward her. Raising a small, bruised arm in the air, she waved to Peta first and foremost, since he was the closest to them. "Hi to you too, missed you so much. Geez. No manners. A lady never reveals her secrets. You should know this, Peta."Aki retorted, crossing her arms and sticking her nose in the air in a mock pout.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Sypher smiled in open delight as Aki spoke then suddenly went limp. Outside, he could hear Flou shouting and he rolled his eyes They never understand. Its not Syy anymore~ Its not Yoo anymore~ he almost sang mentally as he watched Aki come to and easily slide out of her shackles. He was ignoring the voice outside the prison, not even looking at it as Aki spoke to him, his interest rising along with the ultimate desire to rip something to shreds "It is a pleasure to meet you." he replied smoothly. His voice was like liquid honey compared to her huskier change and he enjoyed watching her move like nothing mattered. His curiosity continued to rise as he saw how easily Aki taunted the man outside, naming him "Mmmmm..." Suddenly, Sypher dropped his arm from the prison walls and the water started to fall....but with a skill that not many shinobi were able to display, he signed in a blur of movement. The water halted its fall...then rose back into the air in the form of hundreds, numbering a 900 at least, of long senbon. Without a second glance or even looking away from Aki, Sypher sent the Sensatsu Suishou[Thousand Flying Needles: Rank B] raging into this Peta. All this was done in a matter of seconds. Peta was right outside the water prison...so dodging would be impossible. A defense would be the only thing that saved him from being turned into a very hole ridden sack of flesh "How lovely! You ARE two personalities. I didn't really think you were, at first. No one said anything to me about it." Sypher seemed to find this nearly as exciting as the prospect of killing someone.

Chakra Pool; 900-35=865

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image xxF O R T H E G L O R Y O F O U R F A L L E N
xxxxxxxxxxxx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx w e w i l l b r i n g b a c k i w a g a k u r e ! ! !

xxxChakra Count : ??? xxxJutsu Used : XxXx

Reira leapt through the shadows, darting between the buildings' openings. She wanted vengence, the likes noone had ever seen. Her brother had been slain by one of these Kirigakure brats, and she would bring about their end in a very painful manner. Within the shadows she now crept, thinking her loathesome thoughts. Up the middle of their body first? No, across the neck and into the main arteries? No, what about a few smoke pellets jammed down their throat? Yes, that would do nicely. Her wickedness penetrated through the area, sending a murder of crows cawing into the night.  

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image
Peta Hausen "The Black Reaper"
Jounin~Ninjutsu~?????~Iwagakure~780/800 Chakra

Peta ignored Flou's yell, as if Nowa would let him kill the boy, he had annoying stated many times he was going to kill him. He continued to focus on those in the water bubble. Peta lifted his arm and waved back to the new Aki."Missed you too dear Aki." he chuckled at her retort."I suppose I should."Peta's eye noticed the bruise on Aki's arm but before he could speak again Sypher or whatever the hell that nut job called himself attacked him. Without even looking or seemingly trying he tapped his foot and a spear of earth shot up from the ground. It effectively blocked the entire attack due to earth being stronger than water. Peta then continued talking."I guess manners are nonexistent in Kiri as well.He said taunting Sypher. Peta's mind then went back on the bruise on Aki's arm."They don't seem to be treating you very well Aki."At this point he was simply teasing her, everyone knew why he was actually there. From behind the spear of earth he spoke to Sypher."Took you long enough to figure it out boy."His hand went into a seal preparing for Sypher next attack on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Sypher rolled his head on his neck, eying the man Peta as the earth rushed up to block his attack. It would have been more impressive if the man had attempted to dodge...then he might have been at Sypher's level. As he mentioned manners, Sypher couldn't help it as a crude laugh escaped him "Oh yes! I'm sure a band of wasted and fallen shinobi know everything about manners. After all, it is so polite to interrupt a conversation you are not a part of." he replied with a chortle. Being called a boy was hardly an insult. Sypher WAS a boy or more accurately a young man. He didn't know his own age, estimating it around late teens or early twenties "I am slow to notice things like that." he admitted, shrugging his shoulders like it was hardly a big deal "But I'm not awake all the time, like you and her...them. The Aki's." Sypher drifted his hand in Aki's direction as he turned to stand sideways, looking at the earthen wall with curiosity "My brother's are the waking ones. I'm well content to sleep for the months it takes for them to build up the rage I feed on." his hand flickered and slapped into Peta's wall. Doryuusou [Earthen Rising Spears] erupted out of the side facing Peta, wicked sharp and about 5ft long. There weren't a lot of them, only about 16, but they were thick and impossible to break bare handed. It would take a full body shell or some quick moving to avoid spilling blood...and the moment blood spilled, Sypher would be on him like a wild animal. And more blood would be spilled.

Chakra Pool; 900/865-10= 855

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

[ Npc ] :: Nowaki 'Su' Ton :: Bakuton User :: Chuunin :: In Mourning

Already, the setting was growing like an unwanted polyp. Far too noisy and dense for his liking. His juxtaposition did not change at all, even at the arrival of his dear younger sister. The baby princess of the Trio, now apart of the bloody macabre that will soon commence. From underneath his mask, he grinned with a hint of pride and adoration. But not here. Their battle must carve the earth. While silent his attention was disturbed by the likes of some androgynous looking boy with silver hair. His peripheral focused on the boy with blue eyes. A wonderful face he yearned to touch. He could just imagine, the jagged bone combs of his hands grazing deliciously across the healthy skin. Then tying his sharpened grip over a set of plump entrails.

But so impatient. Bah. So was everyone. "What? Are you so bored with your life that you want to go ahead and die?" His tone was dry, bored much the same as he had described Setsuna to be. His head then slumped, as to add to his mocking incriminatory. Then a set of rattling noises animated from beneath his sleeves. Slightly trembling was apparent and showed that he wasn't trying to hide it in the least. It wouldn't matter. He will have his full. Again he beckoned to Flou, who for a split moment seemed to reconsider the course of his actions. "Flou, Honey." He chuckled with much roughness despite his youthful suggestions. "I'm no good with poetic metaphors, but really I'm just some unpleasant guy." His tone hitched on the word unpleasant when he then stepped out more. At any rate, he figured he stressed him out enough.

Again, with his two flexed fingers, he gestured to the two of them to follow. "Princess, come." He addressed to his younger sister with an unexpected twist of love, then departed to the Shrine of ruins. A faint whisper was carried out in the smallest wind that edged closest to Flou.

"In deciding Shibuki, for my precious kin in heaven, it'll be your skin split in seven."

Logicka Inferni

VampireKIttenz

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:58 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
Sounds of others began to fill the area. Plenty of others, sources of chakra foreign and strange began to pop up, the only thing to truly save his can in this particular instance. Turning to return to support others, it wasn't quite as opportune as one might have thought. Detonation was small time, forcing the monk to keep back from the momentary wall of flame. The sound of heavy steel hitting the surface of the hut's thatched roof forced the monk to turn his gaze away from the direction of others, to meet this remnant of Iwagakure.

Kimonos and bandages, gear that provided little protection. He leaped upward and moved to drop the cleaver on his head. The monk rolled to the side, watching the cleaver bust into the ground. "This one again?" the monk sighed, rolling to his feet as quickly as he might be able, forming his fingers into a seal no shinobi knew. One to remind him just exactly it was he was doing, drawing himself into the state of power. Forward he dashed, utilizing Shunkan no Hagane's [Movement of Steel], the image of the monk left behind. From his own shoulder, he drew Kyuui from his right hip. The blade made with raiton chakra would numb the foe's limbs for a short while. Added upon it all, the monk utilize the [Sword Drawing Technique] of Shunkan no Hagane. Gods bless, he'd strike down the man mightily.

[State of Power Activated]
[565/565 Chakra]
[1/20 Trace]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image xxF O R T H E G L O R Y O F O U R F A L L E N
xxxxxxxxxxxx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx w e w i l l b r i n g b a c k i w a g a k u r e ! ! !

xxxChakra Count : ??? xxxJutsu Used : XxXx

Reira's older brother called out to the shadows, his knowledge of her skills alerting him to her presence even without the use of sensory jutsu. The wicked prince of Iwagakure's old Blast Corps had advanced skills that even she couldn't comprehend, including the most forbidden of the former village's secrets. Alas, she had been at his every beck and call since Kafu was bested, to which her resolve for vengeance had grown. "Princess, come," she heard echo from his Noh mask, and then Reira was gone as if the shadows had swallowed her whole, off to the Shrine Ruins.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
XXXXXXF l o uXH o j oXU w a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxChuuninxx|xx|xx Hojo Clanxx|xx|xxKirigakurexx|xx|xxMedical Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XX
I Will Forever Remember My
P A S T
XXThat Doesn't Mean I Don't Have Room For a F U T U R EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Flou gritted his teeth and took a deep breath as Nowaki spoke about his change of action, Flou gripped the hilt of Shibuki and pulled it out of it's sheath and stood before them with a stern look and a cold stare to Nowaki. "You don't know what happened in those caves." Flou looked at Setsuna and nodded, pointing at Nowaki as he walked "He's drawing us out... Maybe for an ambush." Flou looked at the Srine as he walked into the area and took a deep breath "I am coming clean today, not fearing death, or anticipating it's cold grasp. Today I will fight as if it is my last...." Flou knelled and disappeared in fast movement to get into the shrine. The clone however also went with Flou and dashed with him.
[exit]

Theme Music ::
Chakra Lvl :: 405c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 3,100

OoC ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Iwagakure | Santoryu User | Steam Aura | Head Cleaver User | Master Hakyoku-ken no Kata User

.--The Truth will only last for a bit...--.

When the Head Cleaver hit the top of the hut, making shrapnel fly. Shirogane's steam aura thickened as he saw Zayr get out of the way, most who'd seen the Steam was just thinking it was a visualization of his chakra, but it was also a skill of his. It masked his movements mora and more his emotions took over, and like two people in a steam room, he would become less and less visible and harder to track his short movements the more he got enraged. When Zayr did a funky hand sign, Shirogane also let go of the Head cleaver with one hand and grinned widely, lifting his hand up to this face quickly then winding his foot up and kicked the blade on its side with his steel tipped sandals that resonated a high ring. This was Youma Tacchi [ Ghost Touch ] a sound based Genjutsu that made the entire world two feet to the left and forwards. When the gong of his foot and the blade sounded, Zayrs world cracked and the genjutsu would begin, as Zayr dashed at Shirogane pivoted to the left and had his back to Zayr.

Zayr would think he was going to hit Shirogane head on, but really he was a bit off and Zayr would brush the back of his cloak. At the same second Zayr brought his weapon up, Shirogane spun and aimed his elbow to the side of Zayrs head for a temple shot. He looked over his shoulder seeing him and grinned widely as the monk entered his fog of steam.

Chakra :: 590/600

.--A Lie will last for ages...--.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
Peta Hausen "The Black Reaper"
Jounin~Ninjutsu~?????~Iwagakure~740/800 Chakra

Peta activated his jutsu just in time as the spikes emerge red from his previous jutsu. Domu [ Earthen Spear ] his body instantly hardened rendering the spikes completely ineffective against his strong defense. The previous earth jutsu he used covered his body completely so you couldn't see what happened to Peta. But suddenly a hand would burst from the earth intent on spearing Sypher through. He was close enough to touch Peta's previous jutsu then the amount of time and the distance between the rock and Sypher would make it difficult to dodge.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
Tobikuma 'Mak' Orishino

XXXXXXXWith the Swords Of Righteousness I shall destroy my Enemies !
XXXXXXXMy Icy Storm Will Wither Away Your Power !
XXXXXXXGenin || Kirikagure [ Mist ] || Bukijutsu Class || Aura Of Ice

What the hell was with things happening all at once?! It was as if there were two or three different conversations all going on at once, and he could barely follow the things going on inside the prison in which he was trapped. He had stopped caring about Sypher's attempting to negotiate with Aki. It was a lost cause. He was about to suggest something to the Jounin when a man launched a attack at them and suddenly the prison vanished, replaced by hundreds of needles. Mak used the oppritunity to escape, hopping onto the nearest rooftop so he could watch everything at once. It was there he saw Flou chase two shinobi deeper into the ruins. 'Like hell I'm letting you go alone' He readied his blades and charged off after the man, hopping from rooftop too rooftop to catch him

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 480 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

The enemy's words honestly fell on deft ears. Well, Setsuna could still hear them but he really didn't care to take much interest in them. He honestly was bored, but that would be fixed as soon as they got to the part where he could start fighting this guy. Then said guy left and all that left was him and Flou. Of course he was sure that there might be more than just the one guy that would face the two of them. What Flou said was true, maybe they were being led into an ambush, but they had to deal with these people either way. It was good for the other to be prepared to fight, no hesitation to kill or anything like that. Flou had gone ahead of him and then Setsuna followed after the other, kunai in hand.

((Exit to Shrine Ruins))

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 am
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The monk's movements hadn't quite been countered it appeared. Then again, it seemed as though he'd overshot it. A plausible result, when one looked to exactly what it was he was using. Nevertheless, his strike seemed to have gotten to the man for a moment, until the counterstroke. Instinct drove the monk to dodge, though the perception of the world through him off somewhat.

The force of the blow had been reduced with his attempts. The strike itself fell short with his dodge, having struck him in the side of the jaw in the soft spot's stead. What looked like would be the end of the long hut suddenly snapped back into place, when he rose yet again. The Samehada seemed to flesh out just a little bit, poking him in the back pretty liberally. The damned weapon wasn't something he used often, but the very fact that had tasted something without having drawn blood... What was it that it delighted to feed on? he thought quizzically, when he remembered just why it was that it didn't find itself terribly fond of him.

"So there's something mild enough about him, huh?" the monk asked the sword, an odd sentiment to be sure, with a laugh. Just because the sword detested him didn't mean he couldn't try and make it a better relation between the swordsman and itself. It wasn't something he was looking to continue in dabbling with, but there was something odd about the aura about the foe. It fluctuated, making it a bit harder to pinpoint the swordsmen amidst his steamy mist. Or even sense him for that matter. The bundle of blades upon his shoulder was hurled upward, the blades falling point down into the hut. "We'll just have to see who's big sword is best, won't we Samehada?" Ten blades stuck into the hut, while the slightly enlarged shark skin sword was in his hands. Forward he leaped, snatching up one of the blades, one of the simple blades, Sakae, he determined. Regardless. the Seven Sword Dance's [Infinite Sword Dance] had begun, the lighter katana hurled upon his landing to this mystery foe, chasing the blade with the sharkskin sword, a swing from right to left, looking to maim a limb.

[State of Power]
[565/565 Chakra]
[2/20 Trance]
[Samehada Engorged: 10 Chakra]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers