Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm
the fact that you were able to post this is the bravest thing i have ever seen. I would never be able to talk about this openly.

you my friend are fearless and just remember we're all here for you. Love is everywhere. No one should be judged for it.

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 pm
Silent_Song16
You deserve this hedgehog for having the courage to say that something like these rants, especially your latest one. I applaud you for your courage in fact. Although, I must say that I'm not quite sure if it's "wrong" persay, I mean, it's love, love isn't suppose to be wrong, right? I don't know if that makes any sense, just my opinion, but again I applaud you for telling your story.

*sniffle* Thank you... it's so hard not having anyone I can share with. That's part of why I ended up spewing here... I need to talk about it.

I've been looking into it... apparently our problem is more common than we thought. It's called Genetic Sexual Attraction, and there's even forums about it by and for people who have experienced the same thing  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16
You deserve this hedgehog for having the courage to say that something like these rants, especially your latest one. I applaud you for your courage in fact. Although, I must say that I'm not quite sure if it's "wrong" persay, I mean, it's love, love isn't suppose to be wrong, right? I don't know if that makes any sense, just my opinion, but again I applaud you for telling your story.

*sniffle* Thank you... it's so hard not having anyone I can share with. That's part of why I ended up spewing here... I need to talk about it.

I've been looking into it... apparently our problem is more common than we thought. It's called Genetic Sexual Attraction, and there's even forums about it by and for people who have experienced the same thing

You're welcome, hun. Hey, remember when you helped me with my problem and I gave you the hedgehog with the raspberry? Isn't weird how that turned out like this? And in all honesty, I didn't think it was all that common! I'm a bit surprised!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:21 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
the fact that you were able to post this is the bravest thing i have ever seen. I would never be able to talk about this openly.

you my friend are fearless and just remember we're all here for you. Love is everywhere. No one should be judged for it.

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Thanks... but I'm not that brave. I don't post a pic of myself like so many other people do because I'm afraid someone I know will come across this and expose us.

I can just imagine my parents' reactions to this... they'd probably try and beat the Devil out of me, or call a priest to exorcise us both. Grandpa would probably just drop dead. I'm glad my Grandma isn't around, because she could always see right through me. (My mother's parents live in their country, I've never met them.)

Me... I don;t believe in God any more. Not after this.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm
Silent_Song16
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16

You're welcome, hun. Hey, remember when you helped me with my problem and I gave you the hedgehog with the raspberry? Isn't weird how that turned out like this? And in all honesty, I didn't think it was all that common! I'm a bit surprised!

The one that made my head explode? Yeah... *sniffle*

I didn't think so either... how on Earth did people manage to find out this kind of stuff before the Internet? It's not something you'd find at the public library, is it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:44 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16

The one that made my head explode? Yeah... *sniffle*

I didn't think so either... how on Earth did people manage to find out this kind of stuff before the Internet? It's not something you'd find at the public library, is it?

Hun, if you can't even find good manga at a bookstore, how are you going to find books on that kind of thing?  

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 pm
Silent_Song16
Hun, if you can't even find good manga at a bookstore, how are you going to find books on that kind of thing?

I know, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:35 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16

I know, right?

Did I say bookstore, I meant library, although, it applies to bookstores nowadays as well. My one friend went to a bookstore for manga, but came back with a novel instead and said "Here, I'll buy this real book instead..." she wasn't happy at the time.  

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:06 am
User Image User Image

I think that as long as you do things safely and your relationship at a low profile, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Just keep it low so that the family won't find out and keep you guys apart.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

I think that as long as you do things safely and your relationship at a low profile, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Just keep it low so that the family won't find out and keep you guys apart.

User ImageUser Image

emotion_hug thank you. We're being hyper careful about it. We figured we should try to act as usual, because a change in how we act is just going to make people suspicious.

I just wish I could see him more often... cat_sad  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 am
Gigi Deveraux

emotion_hug thank you. We're being hyper careful about it. We figured we should try to act as usual, because a change in how we act is just going to make people suspicious.

I just wish I could see him more often... cat_sad

User Image User Image

I'd love to suggest secret meetings with him, but secrets tend to be discovered. Aren't there any local movies that you can "check out"?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

I'd love to suggest secret meetings with him, but secrets tend to be discovered. Aren't there any local movies that you can "check out"?

User ImageUser Image

We actually see each other fairly frequently, all things considered... I don't know if you read my rant (see the link a few posts above) but Nick and I were already hanging out a lot before we got intimate.

We do have opportunities to be together alone, we just have to make sure we're really going to be alone. That or just go out and about in the city where my Grandpa lives, since I don't know anyone there... hm. *thinks*

I think I'll ask him to go to Chinatown with me on one of those days we can meet. I could use some decent Chinese food. YAY dim sum! yum_tea yum_puddi  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:53 am
Gigi Deveraux

We actually see each other fairly frequently, all things considered... I don't know if you read my rant (see the link a few posts above) but Nick and I were already hanging out a lot before we got intimate.

We do have opportunities to be together alone, we just have to make sure we're really going to be alone. That or just go out and about in the city where my Grandpa lives, since I don't know anyone there... hm. *thinks*

I think I'll ask him to go to Chinatown with me on one of those days we can meet. I could use some decent Chinese food. YAY dim sum! yum_tea yum_puddi

User Image User Image

Yeah, I read your entries, and they fairly got me hooked. It was like reading a nice novel that you keep wanting more of it. You're really a nice writer, wish I could write like that.

Well, I was just thinking of more ways for you guys to meet up without anyone thinking differently. As you mentioned that you both like movies, then I don't think anybody would find it weird for siblings to go out and see movies together.

Ooh, dim sum, now you got me all hungry again, haha

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Yeah, I read your entries, and they fairly got me hooked. It was like reading a nice novel that you keep wanting more of it. You're really a nice writer, wish I could write like that.

Well, I was just thinking of more ways for you guys to meet up without anyone thinking differently. As you mentioned that you both like movies, then I don't think anybody would find it weird for siblings to go out and see movies together.

Ooh, dim sum, now you got me all hungry again, haha

User ImageUser Image

Umm... gomen nasai? cat_rofl I'm hungry now, too... I'm soaking some ramen as we speak. Read. Type. Whatever. cat_sweatdrop  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:17 pm
I remember watching a documentary once on incestuous relationships. The majority that was being followed were people that had been separated and met later on in life. It is pretty common.

And sad. I kept thinking "why can't people just leave them alone, it's not like they wanted to be in love with someone like that".

I feel for you two, it's going to be rough, being in an unconventional relationship. I haven't been reading a lot of the comments been made, but you're both willing to continue this relationship? Have you guys thought about moving away from family ties when you get a chance, like a goal? Or are you simply going to keep it a secret until you decide if you want to make it more serious?

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff