[ORP] A new Friend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:49 pm
"Yes well we civilized faes don't just eat anything laying around anymore." Alo says with a yuck face at the idea of eating bugs and drinking river water. "Glad you like the sandwich though." Alo takes bite of his own and a sip of tea to wash it all down.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:02 pm
Well, sorry. But, when I arrived here I woke up in the middle of a meadow. No one else was out there. I was all alone. ~Gana shakes his head at the thought. Slowly he tries to be as "lady like" as possible for Alo's sake, and sips his tea~. Thank you, Again, for everything! I understand, you just feel bad for me, but I am sure glad you do.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:09 pm
Alo sighs he really wasn't trying to be mean but he had clear and proper side to him that just wouldn't let him act like an animal. "Yes well when we have finished we really should begin looking for that tree." Alo says setting his empty tea cup aside and reaches for another sandwich.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 am
~Gana could see on Alo's face that he was being himself, not trying to hurt him.~ Aww, don't worry bout it, man. I get it. ~He looks satisfied when he too finishes his 1st sandwich.~ May I? ~As he reaches towards the sandwiches. He pours himself some more tea, and takes a loooong sip.~ We will look soon.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:02 pm
Yep but for now it seems to have gotten dark on us. Alo said as he when over to the window. You am stay here if you like, for the night? he offered.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:06 pm
I can stay here, if it's not too much of a hassle? ~ He yawns and stretches way out.~ But, tomorrow we must get up early! I shall show you something! ~ He pushes himself up off of the chair.~ Where would yuou like me to sleep? emotion_zzz

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 pm
Follow me this way? Alo leads Gan to the third fool this is a cycler of rooms. Opening a door to the left of him is a guess room is a cream color accented with bright orange flower patterns. Alo thought Gan would love this room. Here you are?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:41 pm
~Gana followed ALo into a tthe room.~ HUH! ~He clasps his hands over his mouth in exclamation.~ Were you, like, excpecting me to come here?! I want to see your room, kay? This room is oerfect for my, now how does your room match?

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 pm
Alo was happy to see Gan like the room. Well i don't really like anyone in my room sorry but feel free to look in any of the rooms on this floor. Alo like to keep his space just that. He could very territorial about it too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:06 pm
Ok, just thought I should ask. Herm, uh, don't worry bout it. ~Gana scratches the back of his neck and pretends to be tired.~ I think I will just go to bed.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 am
Well see you in the morning then. Alo walk up two more level and goes into his room.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 am
Yeh, goodnight. Sleep well. ~Gana walks over to the bed and crashes the instent his head touches the pillow.~

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers