Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Zain Price's manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:36 pm
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara smiled a bit. "thank you Sheena." she said and pulled the chair from the vanity for Sheena. she then opened the rest of the massive vanity. "well then Sheena have a look over and tell me how you would like your hair done."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 am
Luncain

Sheena sat down, she looked over the stuff in the vanity. "Well I normaly tease my hair on hte top and have it straitened at the bottom, or curl it." She shook her head. "Just do what would be best in your opinion."  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 am
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara looked at Sheena and went behind her. "alright then and for your make up?" she asked and started brush Sheena's hair out being very careful to not to rip it out when she found a knot. "your hair so very soft to the touch Sheena."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:18 pm
Luncain

Sheena nodded. "Yea I have my moms hair." Sheena chuckled. "And do whatever you want with the makeup."  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 pm
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara had all the knots out and sheena's hair straight. "well at least take a look at what make you have now. it's in the top drawer at your right hand. and what kind of look are you going for. seductive, innocent, princess, humble, rouge lonely. give me some thing to go off of here Sheena." Neara said like a friend would.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 am
Luncain

Sheena chuckled looking over the make up. "You remind me a lot of my freind Mollyanne." She shook her head. "I normaly go for a dark rouge look I geuss you could call it."  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:10 am
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara started to stylize Sheena's hair for her in that fashion. "thank you. and that style should look great on you." she said and got out the straightening iron out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 am
Luncain
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara started to stylize Sheena's hair for her in that fashion. "thank you. and that style should look great on you." she said and got out the straightening iron out.

Sheena kept her eyes down while she was working, she hated looking at mirrors, it reminded her of her mother.  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 am
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara straightened Sheena's out and did what she had to to make the style for her. "there you go sweety. now for your make up. and what did you chose?" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 am
Luncain

Sheena nodded. "Just some red, eyeshadow, and i always do the top lip black and the bottom whatever color matches what im wearing so red in this case, and a little mascara."  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:48 am
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara was done with Sheena's hair. "well now you look beautiful. i hope when zain sees you his eye's change color to red. means he's happy or other emotions that go with that." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 pm
Luncain

Sheena rolled her eyes. "Oh goodie."  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:39 pm
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara looked at Sheena. "hey the happier he is the better life is going to be here. plus it'll be first time he's been happy for a long time. he might even give you something later." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm
Luncain
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara looked at Sheena. "hey the happier he is the better life is going to be here. plus it'll be first time he's been happy for a long time. he might even give you something later." she said.

Sheena sighed. "How much more time do i have left."  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:32 am
Neara looked over at the clock. "about 20 minutes." she said and rubbed Sheena's shoulders to relax her. "everything will go smoothly tonight." she said to Sheena.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff