Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hunter's prize (Demon Alpha and Blazingcat123) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:53 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo was walking through the village looking for some food for Thomas. Then she found some apples and bought them and carried the bag to Thomas's hut and knocked on the door. THen she hid on the side of the house and left a card with a small pawprint that was her calling card. It read "Dear Thomas thank you for everything. I wanted to repay you for your kindness somehow and these apples are the least I can do since you saved my life. If you want to see me...just look over to your left." It was signed your friend Holo.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:04 pm
Blazingcat123
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thomas heard a knock on his door then he walked over and opened it. "Hello." He saw no one was there and guessed the kids were playing a joke on him then he saw a basket of apples and a note. "I wonder who this is from?" He read the note and his jaw dropped because he knew he was thinking out loud as he usually did then he looked to the left to see who he thought was Holo. "Is that you Holo?" Thomas walked out of his hut showing his leg and he walked over to her. "How come you're not at home?" He whispered in her ear then looked around hoping no one else heard him.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:27 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo then hugged Thomas and said "Because I was banished just for being in contact with you. Father was furious after he found some blood that had your scent. He told me never to come back and to get out of his sight." She was crying and didn't want to leave Thomas again. He smelled nice and she had fallen for him because of his kindness but was too shy to tell him how she really felt.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas blushed slightly when she hugged him and he was happy to see her until she told him why she wasn't home. "I-I'm so sorry I got you banished from your home." He looked sad because he always screwed stuff up but this was just to much. "I'm really sorry Holo." Thomas didn't want her to cry so he thought he would try to cheer her up. "Hey do you want an apple." Thomas reached for his basket of apples she gave him and gave her the apple.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:34 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo then took the apple and said "Thank you." Then she took a small bite and let go of Thomas. Her ears were back. "Do you think I could stay with you? Just until I can find another home?" She asked feeling a little uneasy about asking but she had no where else to go.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:45 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas thought about what his sister would think then he thought she rarely stays with Thomas because she is always staying over at her friends hut. "Uh sure you can stay with me as long as you like." He grabbed an apple for himself and took a small bite of it. "You can just live with me if you can't find another home." He thought about going out of the village for a walk in the forest. "I'm going for a walk in the forest, would you like to come with me?"  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:00 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo nodded and walked with Thomas staying close to him not liking all the humans looking at her. She was in her wolf form so she figured that was why everyone was staring. She just didn't want anyone to see her human form. She was on a leash pretending to be his pet but everyone was amazed at how well behaved she was. She didn't like the leash but it was the only way to get passed them without getting into trouble. She whimpered and cowared behind Thomas when a girl came up to him and started to walk with them saying "Why do you have a wolf on a leash?" Holo tucked her tail and stayed close to Thomas not wanting him to leve her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:09 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas heard the little girl and smiled at her. "I'll tell you later alright." He walked over to his hut with Holo and closed the door. "Alright we made it in." Thomas looked around his hut and sighed when he saw no sign of his sister. "It isn't the best hut, but I call it home." Thomas's leg started hurting again and he sat on the floor to put new bandages on it. "Man, those rocks were sharp the other night."  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

"Here. Just sit down and I'll be glad to help." She said knowing how to deal with cuts that were from those rocks. Then she put the cut under some gauze and put some herbal medicine on it. One to help with the pain and one to help heal it. "These are just simple medicines I learned when I was a pup. They work and they'll take the pain away and help it heal faster." he said and bandaged up the wound. "There how's that feel?" SHe asked and smiled up at him as her tail started to wag.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:03 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas smiled as she helped his leg heal faster. "It feels great, thank you Holo." He smiled as her tail wagged then he took a bite of his apple. "I'm really sorry I got you banished from your home." Thomas looked her in her eyes but his had sadness in them.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 am
User Image

"Don't worry I'll be okay. I'll find a home again and if I can't I'll live with you and keep you company." She said and smiled as she hugged him and took a bite of her apple. Her tail was so fluffy and well groomed it was hard to beleive she was living the way she did.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas smiled and blushed slightly when she hugged him. "That sounds good to me." He hugged her and saw how fluffy her tail was and he reached for it to pet it. "It's hard to believe you living like this."  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo smiled as he pet her tail. THen she listened to what he said and responded "It wasn't so bad. Though father was never really my main concern. The pups of the village were. All of them were like my own. I looked out for them mostly. I took pride in knowing that they were all safe." She then turned into a wolf and layed her head in his lap

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:55 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas moved from her tail to her head and her pet her head softly. "Oh I'm still sorry I got you kicked out." He sighed and stared at the roof but smiled and continued to pet her head. "So what was it like tending to the pups?" He said because curious about her home.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

"Well to put it in your terms its like being a nanny I think their called. But you have to make sure the pups are safe and fed evertime their hungry. I worked with the older pups sicne I have yet to have any for myself." She explained then wagged ehr tail as pet her. Then she licked his hand softly and when he ran his hand over an old scar on her ear it hurt and she winced a little. It still hurt to touch it but it was still healed.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff