15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 am
emotion_hug How's your day going?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 am
User Image

It just started but so far it is going good. I just got done washing my hair and now I am hungry so I'm gonna go find something to eat. How's your day?

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 am
little aishi chan
User Image

It just started but so far it is going good. I just got done washing my hair and now I am hungry so I'm gonna go find something to eat. How's your day?

Going OK, just a bit boring is all. I think I'll try to get some reading done.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so I just realized I am at the point where I don't care anymore.....well getting there anyways. I woke up at six O two this morning and was suppose to get up at eight for work but it was hard getting back to sleep and then when I finally did and woke up I decided to set my alarm to eight twenty five because I had absolute no intention of ironing my uniform but that is what I mean when I say I don't care anymore when it comes to my appreance at work because what is the point? It's not keeping up my appareance was doing me any favors!

And so I'm gonna wake up at eight twenty five every time I go to work unless I have money because then I can get up at eight or seven thirty and get Bojangles for breakfast but I was broke today.

So anyways like always or most recently I have been spending time in the bathroom just to pass up time without being in the kitchen so my managers wouldn't b***h at me about not doing something.

So when I came out of the bathroom and went back into the kitchen one of my co workers wanted to talk to me in the crew room and wanted to know if I was okay. I guess they thought since I was in the bathroom a lot then I must have been sick but I vented her to about my work situation and even told her I might not even come to work next month because I wouldn't have a hundred bucks to give to my parents for car insurance. She told me she would talk to our manager and even gave me some money for my lunch break when I told her I was broke.

That was so sweet and thoughtful.

And when I did go on my lunch break I met yet another new co worker and like the others we bother vented about our work. But her's was different. She was on the grilling station and the other co workers was pushing her out of the way and doing her job and their job.

but she doesn't plan on staying there for long anyways.

I miss Zack kind of, the guy who is now doing the lobby with me, he is nice and all but he keeps telling me like everything. "oh I'm gonna take out the trash can you handle the lobby?" "I'm going on break can you handle the lobby?" "I'm gonna do this, that and the other can you handle the lobby."

Now I know I have seen him before so he can't be new but we don't and have not talked much so he doesn't know I have done the lobby by myself a thousand and one times. ButI don't need to know what you are going to do because it won't matter if I know or not, bottom line is that I am doing the lobby myself as always.

I mean hell I even had to do his job because we were behind on tea because he couldn't bother to keep up with it.

Customers as always annoyed me to no end! And what really ticks me off is when I am restocking the condiment station, I make sure I am always in the middle, right in front of the lids. It pisses me off when someone on my right reaches over to get something from my left and vice versa.

I mean it's ******** McDonalds how ******** many have you been to? Not a lot apparently because if you your dumbass would know that what is on the right side is also on the left! So there is no need for you to be on my left and reach over me to my right to get a damn straw when it is right in your ******** face!

That's like reaching over a shark infested tank to get some object when you can ******** go around!

But in the end my co worker did not have the chance to talk to our manager, then yet I wasn't expecting anything to change, I mean if I have gone to him directly and nothing has change then a co worker doing what I did won't help anything either.

Anyways next week is unusal because I have to be in by tena nd this is a first! I mean I have had to come in at eight, nine, eleven, noon,one, two, three, four and so on but never at ten in the morning.

Eh an extra hour of sleep.

But anyways! The day for work is over so I can stay up thank goodness! I swear Saturdays and Fridays are always a hassle. Fridays because i can't stay up ironically enough and Saturday because of the mornings.

Anyways! I'm thinking of changing my posting style again. The penguin is cute and all but I feel like I have seen it before on someone else's posting or journal so it's not an "awww how cute!!!" anymore.

I can remember all of my posting styles too! First it was Chikorita then it was..........Merill and then it was Terriormon and now the penguin.

Hm...........Maybe I'll go a Tinkerbell gif.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*I work in food service by the way.

I hate when people leave their trays on the table because I don't know if they are finished even though it is all trash. Thank you to the ones who see me and tell me that they are just going to the bathroom and are coming back to their trays.

I hate when people do take and empty their trays but leave unused napkins or unopened sauce packs/cups on the table like it is still usesable. You mean to sit here and tell me if you saw a table with napkins or unopened sauce packs you would sit down and use them? You idiot! I have never seen anyone do that.

I hate when people complain that it is cold inside and yet they get their food for here instead of to go. Wow brain freeze much! It must be cold enough to freeze your brain thus making you lose your common sense! And why the hell is it a problem when it is so hot outside? Get your damn food to go and go home where you can control your own AC!

I hate when parents have kids that can walk and they sit at those long booths. You know the booths that are like one long seat and have like four or five tables at them? Yeah well these parents let their kids walk along the booths and look at them like they are going to put on a show for them! What the ******** is your problem you dumb idiot! You are not the only one eating inside and no one knows where your kid's shoes have been! Like seriously would you let them do that at home? You dumb bimbo!

I hate when people don't know where the damn trash cans are at. I mean come on it is ******** McDonald's where the hell do they are gonna be you idiot!

I hate when I am restocking the condiments and I am standing right in the middle and people just come up either on my left or right and reach right in front of me to get straws or napkins on the other side when it is right in front of them! b***h! How many damn times have you been to a McDonald's? NEVER!!! Obviously because if you have been to an MD before you would know there is one of each condiment on both sides. Except for lids because at the MD I work at we have this big four lid holder so it is understandable that people reach in front of me to get a lid, but if you are on my right there is no reason to be reaching over to something on my left!

I hate when there is a large group of people and they are done eating and all stand up but keep talking among themselves! Bitches either sit down and keep talking or walk the ******** out!

I hate when the trash can is full and overflowing and people keep putting their trash in the can anyways! You dumb, ********, idiot! There are two other trash cans for you to put your trash in so go find them! Honestly two out of the tree trash cans are ******** accessible because they are in plain sight...well should be. There are two in the children's play area, one by the supply closet and the other near the damn exit! And the last one is also by an exit but it is where the line is at and when it gets crowded it is hard to get to that trash can.

I hate when people spill their drinks.

I hate when I am sweeping or cleaning a table and a customer just walks over and acts like I am not even there. b***h! You are not better or above me just because you are not cleaning up after other people! I may be cleaning up after others but hat doesn't mean I am invisible!

McDonald's has been around for years and I hate when people ask me where they can packs of sauce from because the only sauce that comes in a packet or is at the condiment station is ketchup! So where the ******** do you think the other sauces are?

Um there is probably more but so far this is all I can think of. Customers annoy the hell out of me to no end and I cannot wait until I get a job in retail or grocery. Yeah customers will still be annoying but at least i don't have to worry about them ignoring me or asking dumbass questions.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then your dumbass is never going to know it! I am so sick of my parents asking me the same damn question every freaking time of every freaking day! Even when I told my mom I only work on Saturdays now, every once in a Sunday or a weekday she would ask if I had to work that day.

User Image<******** listen b***h! I only work four days outta the damn month!

And now my dad for the ******** million time has asked me when my next damn court date is! THE END OF THIS ******** MONTH YOU DUMB b***h!!!! How ******** times do i have to say this? Don't get mad at me when I get an attitude with you because your dumbass couldn't hear and remember the first time! I was told once when this court date was and I can still remember it! Does age really have anything to do with memory? I mean my parents are in their forties so they aren't that ******** old!

GOSH!

Like listen and get it the first time!

User Image

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so I am embarrassed to say I was gone because I was banned for three days and I have a feeling those trolls from the anime forum did it since they were talking about it so either they went through my post and reported them or I actually did it myself by posting in the LD and said the wrong thing and got banned there.

I don't know but whatever. To be honest I was wondering what I was going to do to pass the time because I now spend a lot of my time on Gaia because Mibba sucks. But I ended up staying on My Anime List and it was okay for a while until yesterday.........well maybe a few days before yesterday.

I had posted a topic asking what was the most annoying anime question and one idiot user decided to troll and say my question was the most annoying. I told them to stop being rude and the topic kind of blew up but I guess a mod was watching the whole thing because I did see that comments were being deleted to keep the topic on track.

Then yesterday I posted another topic asking what was peoples first subbed anime and this one user had commented saying oh plus one for another thread with one line answers. And I told them to leave their rudeness at the door.

Like what the ********! I typed two paragraphs explaining my first subbed anime so why the ******** is it my fault that people want to just comment with the name of the anime and not share their stories?

And then another user got into it and asked me why I was being so defensive. How was telling someone to leave their rudeness defensive and why the ******** is our conversation any of your business? Then that idiot wanted to say oh it is a public forum. b***h! I didn't say you couldn't comment on the topic but you don;t need to be in a conversation that has nothing to do with you!

And that blew up and the topic got moved to casual chat to which she followed and ended up commenting some more on my topic but everything she was saying was hidden behind spoilers and I was not going to waste my time clicking on it because before the topic got moved when I kept telling her that her question was not going to get answered she said she didn't care anymore and yet kept commenting with facepalm pics like she has room to be all big and bad,

So when the topic got moved she contradicted herself by commenting over and over again and ended up messaging me and this whole thing went on for hours until like six in the morning.

But I told her to leave me alone and she is online but has not messaged me so I think it is over.

And yeah that is internet news now outside of the computer news is my car hates me or well there is something wrong with it. I was driving and when I was coming up to a hill where I had to turn either right left or go straight across, my car cut off and I ended up having to tell people to go around around me.

I was able to back my car up.........well not back it up but let it roll backwards and me steering the wheel so it would go in the grass and out of peoples way. Called my grandpa and he was on his way. After a while I tried my car again and ended up making it to Bojangles where I waited for him and he drove my car home and told me it was because I was on a slope and so gas was not flowing throughout my car.

Well the same thing happened today and this time as I was driving on the road, no stop lights, nothing, just other cars, my car cut off and I ended up in someone's driveway. I let my car rest again and then I drove it home and so my grandpa is going to see what the problem is tonight when he comes over.

I am kind of worried though since I have to work tomorrow, court is Tuesday and then there is college and I have a meeting there on Thursday and I am worried my car is going to cut off again. I think it could be the starter or maybe it might need more oil., but I am not certain.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so today was just good. I had to work at ten but woke up at eight thirty because I was certain my car needed some motor oil to make it stop acting up then I had plan to get Bojangles for breakfast. I was so envious and I think that is the deadly sin I suffer from the most because everyone around me seems to be doing so much better with their lives simply because they have a good paying job.

Anyways I was envious because it was the first time that I had ever gone to Walmart early in the morning. And it was quite and like just getting started, it was much like Target with people prcing things and such and I so badly want to work in a department store! I will happily get up early in the morning to work at a department store!!!!

Anyways got the oil and put it in my car and went to Bojangles but decided not to get anything because I only had ten bucks and what I wanted was half of that so since I just brought my uniform shirt with me and was wearing an everyday shirt I went to the Dollar General and did not want to leave but had to.

Changed in my workplace bathroom and got started on my shift three minutes early because when I walked in the lobby was a ******** mess! I mean tables and floors were dirty and I was like who the hell was suppose to be doing the lobby besides me and then it was like oh yeah no one it's just me!

But I got the lobby back on track within forty five minutes. For the most part though we were dead and I was just walking around like always, but I did enjoy my break.

Anyways when I clocked out I was four minutes away from seven hours and I swear if I had more days during the week I wouldn't care how many minutes away from the next hour I was but seeing as I only work two days I do check and get pissed when I am under ten minutes.

I need to figure out how to better calculate so it doesn't happen anymore,

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so recently I have had this idea to get more gold and that was to use one of my other accounts, play booty grabs, get a hundred thousand and trade between my accounts. I don't know getting to one hundred thousand seems easier and then when you get pass it and try to get to the next hundred thousand it seems to get harder.

I guess with me seeing the amount go up with five figures instead of six is easier and if I work to get a hundred thousand a day and trade each time then maybe by like the end of the week I will have made seven hundred thousand!

I think I am going to try this today. I hope it works. I thought getting a wishlist item through crafting would be easy but people are telling me I would be better off just getting the gold for the item because crafting takes a lot more gold so eh that thought is crushed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:48 pm
Crafting is apparently more expensive than just going out and buying stuff on the Marketplace.

I have a Wishlist that just keeps getting bigger... but some of the stuff I get I sometimes get tired of quickly and sell off. Chance Items I get, I also sell off quite a few.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So there was thiss tek topic about Halloween that I have always passed because I was not into tek, but I was bored enough to give it a shot and it was fun. I realized that every time I make something, a story or even a tek I just love the finishing product.

So after I got finished teking their Halloween avatar I decided hey you know let me look through some items and see if i can get a dream avatar. I have asked people to tek me and well I can't and shouldn't be mad ebcause all I knew was that I was a full bule avatar. But I was mad because no one bother to tek me no all I got was a link to a tek thread and no offense to them but they honestly did not even try.

So anyways I originally was thinking okay let me go outside the box and have an avatar with white hair and blue eyes and for a while it was like that and I was just trying to find blue clothing, but then I came across this blue dress like outfit and I loved it!

Bottom line I finally have a dream avatar!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 656,274 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Kelp o' th' Loch 2nd Gen.
Lyndexer's Journal
Electric Popstar Leggings
Artificial Love Song
Artificial Love Song

I can't add the whole thing in my sig so I just added the picture and darn it I was at 500k a few weeks ago! Oh well got start all over again. This makes me want to clean off my wishlist because to be honest what I already brought it is nice and all but I am not really wearing those items much even though I did buy them a few days ago.........I might shut down my quest topic. Getting the items for this avatar will be much more fun instead of all these other items that like won't do much.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So my dad just came in the house and went to the bathroom and started yelling at our dog asking him if he went on the floor again. Ever since he nearly died the start of this year his blabber has been.......slipping. Even though he still does go outside for some reason he is still managing to save his bladder for the hardwood floor.

So my parents are talking about building him a doghouse. He had one but since he was always inside he became an indoor pet and so we burned it down but now dad is talking about bilding him a new one. It just pains me to hear him clawing at the door all through the night while we are in our warm beds all because he didn't go outside.

Oh well once he has a dog house I think I'll feel better about the whole thing.

In other news raising gold is not much fun and honestly i am getting fed up. I hate to be this kind of person that bitches but honestly this is how I feel. I am questing and I made a thread about it and do I get any help? Nope and I have thrown my gold out to all these people by the twenty, fifty even hundred thousands and now I am in need of gold and I don't get nothing?

User Image

That is honestly some straight up ******** I think. And I am seeing at least one of two where people are donating. And yeah so I am pissed. Oh donating and giving to others you might get something back in return. Might is right or I guess it should actually go "donate and don't ask for s**t because no one is gonna help you!"

And at this point bitching about it is not going to help my cause but I don't give a damn. I mean yeah it is just pixels and thus not really all that much of a big deal, but I am getting pissed at the fact that I have donated gold, booty grabbed my a** off to get it and keep helping people, not only donated to people with topics but made a topic to see who wanted donations and I get nothing back in return?

That's like in real life, like me being this nice old lady in this tight knit community, helping people and such only for them to turn a blind eye when I get robbed or need help!

User Image

Why the ******** did I ever bother?

But I tell you one thing I am so glad we got booty grab because if we didn't i bet you would see topics about how getting gold is hard again. I was even one of those people who complained back then, I wanted the fox ears and tail and they were nine and ten thousand and I thought it was so expensive but now with booty grab it's like psh! That's so cheap!

But another reason I am thankful for booty grab is because these two other sites I just joined today are ticking me off! Well one of them is really.

I like the show Winx Club but their website sucks! Well their games do. They have items that are like 216 and 130 and on Gaia that ain't nothing! But on this site it;s like OMG THIS IS SO HARD!!!! Because you know you play games to get money but they pay you by the tens and it is so annoying because you play the game, get a score over like ten thousand and only get ten coins out of the whole thing!

WASTE OF MY TIME!!!!!!

User Image

Now Trollz! I don't care for the show that much and I did have an account up there and back then I thought it was hard to get money, but it really isn't! I mean yo I am at six thousand and on Gaia that is nothing but on Trollz yo that is like all you need because things are just in the hundreds anyways.

I mean honestly right now I have nothing else I want to buy. I already brought clothes, stuff for my room, donated my starter clothes! And there is just nothing else to do.

I mean with Gaia I guess you keep busy and all, but only so many tanks glow and only so many threads are bumped.

So yeah I feel some animosity towards this guild right now so I'm gonna go away before I start treating this like the forums.

User Image

Anyways though! I haven't watched anime since Clannad which was weeks ago, but tonight I am gonna watch......not anime but the Winx Club! Gonna try again to watch it from the start. The voices suck for certain versions though.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kay so I was sleeping and was woken up by my dad who said he needed to talk to me. So I put on my PJ bottoms and went in the kitchen and he and mom were standing and asked me if I had gotten another ticket because some thing appeared online when dad was looking at his own ticket on the computer.

I looked at and was confused as hell! It looked like the current one I had, it listed the court date which is tomorrow my name and such. It was just information about the ticket I have now. I mean i haven't gotten anymore tickets thank goodness, but that just ******** shows they can't ******** read. That paper was talking about the current ticket I have now and they all of a sudden think I have another ticket.

You ******** then after that my dad brought up my car because my grandpa told him about it and I told my dad when he asked that I had no intention of telling him about the car problem but I never told him why. So then he goes to say that my car has a leak in it because he was a puddle of oil under my car. That sucks I hope I can still drive because I want to get something to eat today.

Probably won't be able to because of the ticket thing. I have 55 bucks but really just only five bucks to spend but my dad seems to think I need to bring a hundred bucks with me to court and so he said that he was going to give me some money to meet me half way even though I told him I have sixty three bucks.

He then said that if they only take the fifty bucks which is the amount of my ticket hen he wants his money back. Psh! I might just lie and tell them that it did cost a hundred bucks just so I can keep his money.

But it seems like they hold some hostility towards me it seems because when dad was talking he was sounded very irked and like well I can't really explain it.

Anyways on the car situation he had asked me how much money grandpa put in my car and I said I didn't know. See my grandpa drove my car home to see if it would cut off and then he went to the store to put some gas in it because he said the needle was acting weird.

So dad told me the next time I see him to give him five bucks because it is the right thing to do. Well I disagree. I am not giving someone money for gas that I didn't ask to put in my car! I had already put ten bucks in my car but the needle just didn't move much seeing as it was just two gallons.

No I am not giving him my money. I love my grandpa but I didn't ask for the gas so there is no need to give him money.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:58 am

OF HOW ******** EXCITED i AM!!!!!! I feel like I should post this in the work forum because I want people to see this but I will as soon as i am done typing this! Okay so I was suppose to go back to court today, well it was optional since the actual cort date is the 28th and they said I could come back today if I had the payment but I was not comfortable reminding my dad to give me a hundred and thirty bucks. I was hoping they would remember.

Anyways so I am in my room walking around doing whatever and then I see my phone blinking which means I have a missed call. So I listen to the voicemail left by them and it was BJ's and they told me that they had a position open in the produce department and that they were wondering if I was still interested. I called the number call back but it was all ******** up with this high pitch beeping like sound so I listened to the voicemail again and found out she gave me a different number to call so I did and got transferred over to her department and so I have an interview this Friday at eleven!

YES!!!!!

In other news I hate bugs! I have been seeing them a lot lately, more than I really want to! It started on........Monday I think, it was at night and I was fixing some bacon and for some reason I decided to look up and that is when I saw a moth and I tried killing that thing with a broom but it was flying all over the place and when I didn't see it I went back to my cooking and then that b*****d went pass me and touched my arm! Good thing I didn't drop my food.

Then the day after that............no I guess the month thing was on Sunday because yesterday was different. Anyways on Monday I went into the kitchen and saw a.......it looked like a ant, but it was longer than the average ant. And at the same time my dog wanted to go outside. Well since our counters in the kitchen are grainted........can't spell but it was hard to see the ant once it went from crawling on the wall to going on the dark brown design counter.

Then the night of the month I was sleeping and then woke up and looked at my end pillow. I have this big couch like pillow at the end of my bed because it keeps my feet warm and well it was like flat on my bed instead of against the wall so I sat up to reposition it and then I saw something on it and I thought it was just dust since my ceiling it covered in it but it started to move and so I put the pillow on the floor but lost sight of the bug but the pillow is no longer welcome on my bed. It is now in my dirty clothes pile.

Then last night before bed I was walking around my room and saw a black bug on my wall near my bed! That ******** went under my Jacob poster and then came back out and started climbing up the wall to the ceiling so I got my dad and the bug kept climbing but fell because the fan was on and it fell on one of my pillows, it was a pillow that my stuffed animals sleep on but the pillow is also beside the one I sleep on. But dad ended up killing it.

I hate bugs! And I hate summer!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was not even going to post about this but I am hella pissed off! I don't give a s**t about this chick-fa-lay mess, protest yo damn hearts out! Go pick up your kids from school and let them sleep in the car while you parade around a fast food establishment with other idiots!

But when you start ******** with other fast food joints and their customers, IT IS ON!!!!!

User Image

I was hungry and so I went to McDonald's and the closet one is in this shopping center near my house and low and behold the controversial fast food place is beside it. So the light turns green and I turn into the shopping center and only get a foot in because cars are like wrapped around both joints!.......well actually they are wrapped around the outside where you can turn in. So no one can in McDonald's and no one can get out but somehow people are there at MD!

With my low a** gas I had to drive to another MD and wait in their long a** line. I don't give a s**t about chicky chicky fa lay fa lay! But when you start ******** with the business of other establishments b***h!!! You playing with fire! Keep your mother ******** a** protesting in your parking lot!!!

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff