Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Friends or more? (Need Female) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 pm
J1358

Matt was in his room when he got the text.He looked down at his phone. He texted back. 'Tell Emma about what?' he put his phone down and laid back to go to sleep. "I hate this so much." He started thinking about the kiss. He started thinking about whether he should tell Emma and what might happen if he didn't. Mostly he thought about all the memories him and Skylar had together and all the Memories the three of them had had.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Skylar read the text and finally left her room. She honestly didn't know what reply and noticed the time and guessed she should eat. She made spaghetti but when it was finished she found herself nibbling at it and not really eating it. She finally just put the food in the fridge and sat on the couch, and began to think of everything that happened and the good times from their past.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:44 am
J1358

Later Matt called Emma, not to tell he anything but just to say hi. They ended up talking till around 2 am before Matt hung up. He laid back on his bed and sighed. "How can i talk to Emma knowing what happened earlier." He sighed again and decided to get some sleep.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Skylar fell asleep around midnight watching a movie. Next thing she knew, she woke up and her alarm hadn't gone off. School started at 8:30 and it was ten to eight. Skylar cursed a bit and hoped in the shower and got dressed, didn't even bother to dry her hair. She took her car from the garage because she was guessing she wouldn't be getting a ride today. She pulled into the parking lot and was at her locker with five minutes to spare.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:13 pm
J1358

Matt was at school when he saw Skylar walk in the front doors. "Hey!" He ran over and gave her a hug. "Where you been? I thought you weren't coming in today." He walked back over to Emma and put an arm around her. "Hey babe I gotta go to first period." He kissed her lightly before running off to Math class.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:57 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
"Hi." Skylar said both happy and surprised by the hug. She began to walk with Emma toward their two seprate classes as they talked casually like they usually did. She dropped Emma off at her class and walked a few doors down to her science class.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:25 am
J1358

After school Matt walked to his locker. He saw Emma and started talking to he like he usually did. "Hey, where's Skylar?" He knew they were usually together at this time. He told Emma to wait at his locker while he ran around to corner to Skylar's locker.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:20 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Skylar was walking out of her last class when the teacher called her back and gave her the phone. It was her parents and after a minute of talking to them, she began to cry. Not even bothering to stop at her locker, she climbed into her car and drove home and flopped on the couch, silently crying.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 am
J1358

Matt couldn't find her so he walked back to Emma and smiled. He drove her home because and kissed her goodbye. He decided to drive over to Skylar's place to see if she was okay. He hopped out oof his car and knocked on the door. "Hey, Skylar are you in there?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:01 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Skylar had stopped crying by the time she heard Matt knocked on the door and now she was laying on the couch. "Go away..." She muttered but knowing Matt, she was guessing he would walk in anyway. She made no move to get up just laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm
J1358

Matt walked into the house. "Hey, whats wrong?" He sat on the side of the couch and placed a hand on her leg. "You look like you've been crying, is something wrong?" He looked into her eyes trying to find the problem but found her shutting him out.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:25 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Skylar said "No I wasn't..." Obviously lying. She sat up and asked "Did your parents ever tell you something that would ruin your life? Well I got that... I have-" And cut herself off because she didn't want to finish the sentence.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:28 pm
J1358

Matt scooted closer to her and grabbed her hand. "Hey, it's me, you can tell me." He strted to rub her hand gently and smiled. "Go ahead and tell me Sky." He looked into her eyes and and leaned closer.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Skylar crossed her legs and held on to his hand as well and said quietly "Well... You know how my family is Italian... Right? Well- My parents want me to learn about where they're from so they want to move back so they are thinking about buying a house there..." And looked into his eyes as she waited for his responce.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm
J1358

Matt looked into her eyes. "Oh...um..." He looked away from her for a second as some tears threatened to come to his eyes. "A-are they sure yet?" He wiped the tears away and turned back to her still holding her hand. "I mean have they decided whether or not they are going to buy the house? I mean they'd have to sell this one first right?"

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces