Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I miss you... ((Taken)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:12 pm
Dante Kazahana

~Lindsay~
"What if I care that you die?" She asked and hugged him. "I don't want you to die. Even worse, end up like me." She added quietly then released him from the hug.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:40 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana

~Lindsay~
"What if I care that you die?" She asked and hugged him. "I don't want you to die. Even worse, end up like me." She added quietly then released him from the hug.

"At least tell me what are you." He asked her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:34 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

~Lindsay~

"At least tell me what are you." He asked her.

Lindsay laughed a bit. Then her face went neutural as she said "Isn't it obvious Alex? I'm dead..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:46 pm
J1358

"Your dead?" He said confused, "But your talking and moving. are you a zombie or what?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:19 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358

"Your dead?" He said confused, "But your talking and moving. are you a zombie or what?"

"I-I can't explain... I don't know how..." She said shaking her head. "Yes, I am moving. Yes, I am breathing. No, I'm not a flesh eating creature... But I'm dead... And unless you want to join me in this horrible life, I must go..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:04 pm
J1358

he sighed, then hugged her tightly. he knew she didn't want him like this. as much as he wanted to stay with her, he honored her wishes. "I live under that bridge we used to play at. it's not much, but your always welcome. thank you for being able to see you again." He gently kissed her cheek and walked away.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 pm
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay froze for a moment then ran up to Alex "Wait... What do you really want from me Alex?" You've been coming here for years... And this may be the only time you see me... So what is going on before I go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 pm
J1358

"I come here every year because i hoped that the bright light was would come and take me like it took you." He said, as he looked at her, "I came here every year to find the light and you. i wanted to see my best friend and childhood crush."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:30 pm
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay stood there with her mouth wide open and thought I wasn't expecting this... Then closed her mouth. "Alex..." She said softly then after a moment asked "Do you really want to see what I've become? What has happened to me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:06 am
J1358

"Yes i would." He said with a nod.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:43 pm
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay sighed and grabbed his hand. "Well if you die... Don't blame me..." And began to walk back into the forest, taking him along with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay sighed and grabbed his hand. "Well if you die... Don't blame me..." And began to walk back into the forest, taking him along with her.

'i will never blame you.' he said as he held her hand tightly as they walked.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:23 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

'i will never blame you.' he said as he held her hand tightly as they walked.

Lindays sighed and pulled him gently along. "Do you really want to become like me? Because you loose stuff... For example, I'm ice cold and I don't have a heart beat." She placed his hand over her heart and there was nothing. "You will never be able to go back... I warn you...." Then put his hand back in hers and intertwined their fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 pm
"I told you already. i have nothing to go back to." He said holding her hand.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 am
Dante Kazahana
"I told you already. i have nothing to go back to." He said holding her hand.

"Anything you want or need to do before you... you know." And gestured to herself with a bit of pain in her eyes. "Before you become what I am...?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff