Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 pm
Digital Fiend
Well, yesterday I gave the said person her games back. She still owes me two games. {I miss my Alice and my Time Hollow}; but at least I'm keeping honest. I don't consider her a friend anymore, and while I'm scared I'll lose a couple of people I hold dear to me; especially my friend Erin's daughter. She's two and tells her mom things like "Mom, people are so complex."

I guess I figure it's better to lose fake friends than real ones. I told her she had no right to ask me to take it down. The person that I cropped out couldn't see it. I had it in a folder labelled my friends. It was taken with my camera. I didn't tag anyone in it, I didn't go "LOL, guess who is cropped out."

Yes, it was my friend's birthday party, but no one asked me for a group picture for her. And the person that I cropped out goes to school for photography. She surely has her own camera to take pictures with.

Oh, and at the birthday party, the cropped out person didn't say one word to me. Let alone thank you the couple of times I got her something she asked for. To me, that's rude and is ignoring. But they claim that she was "keeping to herself so she wouldn't start something".

Saying thank you would probably have saved the night.

emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 am
Today was River Days, a celebration for the end of summer in the town that I went to school to. It's along the Ohio River and is just a small festival. I went with James, Eevee, and my inlaws.

My fil kept flirting with me and Eevee, telling James that I was going to leave him after the baby was born to be with his dad. His dad is a huge flirt, but it's the fun harmless kind; not creepy.

Anna {mil} finally felt my son move. The little brat took his precious time. Then she got drunk. It was hilarious last night {I've seen her drunk maybe 2 times in the past 5 years}, but I'm sure she's going to hate herself today.

Mom bought Hunger Games, I can't wait to watch it! {Again, I was there opening night!}

Then James played a short board game with us and we had fun. {Boxers and Briefs!} I was looking into something called board meetups. People gather around to play board games. I'm really interested, I just hope my anxiety doesn't stop me from doing it. {I still need to call about a therapist...I keep making excuses not to do it}.

I also just played taking pictures with my camera, mainly me in the car while I waited; since I was the most interesting thing around.

Will won't let me sleep. First I was really awake and excited, then I was just sore {I think all the walking maybe} and baby boy just won't stop squirming, right on my bladder.

But after a hot bath to soothe my aches, I'm going to go try and sleep again.

Good day today. heart

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:20 pm
Digital Fiend
Today was River Days, a celebration for the end of summer in the town that I went to school to. It's along the Ohio River and is just a small festival. I went with James, Eevee, and my inlaws.

My fil kept flirting with me and Eevee, telling James that I was going to leave him after the baby was born to be with his dad. His dad is a huge flirt, but it's the fun harmless kind; not creepy.

Anna {mil} finally felt my son move. The little brat took his precious time. Then she got drunk. It was hilarious last night {I've seen her drunk maybe 2 times in the past 5 years}, but I'm sure she's going to hate herself today.

Mom bought Hunger Games, I can't wait to watch it! {Again, I was there opening night!}

Then James played a short board game with us and we had fun. {Boxers and Briefs!} I was looking into something called board meetups. People gather around to play board games. I'm really interested, I just hope my anxiety doesn't stop me from doing it. {I still need to call about a therapist...I keep making excuses not to do it}.

I also just played taking pictures with my camera, mainly me in the car while I waited; since I was the most interesting thing around.

Will won't let me sleep. First I was really awake and excited, then I was just sore {I think all the walking maybe} and baby boy just won't stop squirming, right on my bladder.

But after a hot bath to soothe my aches, I'm going to go try and sleep again.

Good day today. heart

emotion_awesome

I'm so glad that you had a good time! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:55 pm
Digital Fiend

Sounds like you had a great time! emotion_hug and naughty lil' Will cat_4laugh

*motions to belly* May I? (I find it horribly disrespectful and rude when random people grope a pregnant woman's belly without asking permission.)  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:06 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend

*motions to belly* May I? (I find it horribly disrespectful and rude when random people grope a pregnant woman's belly without asking permission.)

Of course. 4laugh I like the attention from people I know.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:08 pm
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend

Of course. 4laugh I like the attention from people I know.

cat_3nodding Thank you. *pat pat rub rub* Hi Will! Can't wait to have you join the party out here!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 pm
Gigi Deveraux

cat_3nodding Thank you. *pat pat rub rub* Hi Will! Can't wait to have you join the party out here!

Then I can take pictures of him in all of his cute clothes. Like his Metallica onesie. Not to mention all the fire stuff we got for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 pm
Digital Fiend
Then I can take pictures of him in all of his cute clothes. Like his Metallica onesie. Not to mention all the fire stuff we got for him.

EEEEEEE - *SPLORT!*

*deh of teh imagined cuteness*  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm
So, apparently the friend that I de-friended, is no longer friends with Eevee now also. No explanation or anything. So, now I feel like I'm ruining her life even more.

I also probably lost everyone that I used to consider a friend. It hurts a whole ******** lot right now.

I'm just terrified that I'll never make friends again and will stunt my son's growth because I'm a social retard.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 pm
Digital Fiend
So, apparently the friend that I de-friended, is no longer friends with Eevee now also. No explanation or anything. So, now I feel like I'm ruining her life even more.

I also probably lost everyone that I used to consider a friend. It hurts a whole ******** lot right now.

I'm just terrified that I'll never make friends again and will stunt my son's growth because I'm a social retard.

emotion_hug I'm so sorry hon. Whoever this person/these people is/are they obviously have a lot of issues and lack personal growth and maturity. I know it sucks right now, both for you and Eevee but I think in the long run you will both be better off...after all anyone who unfriends a friend because they are still friends with an ex friend isn't a very fair minded person...and that's REALLY childish.

I think your son will be just fine. He will have wonderful loving parents a loving aunt Eevee and whatever family you and James have. At least you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing he won't pick up all that childish behavior from them. You can always make new friends...you are an awesome person! emotion_hug  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 pm
RainbowPop26

I think your son will be just fine. He will have wonderful loving parents a loving aunt Eevee and whatever family you and James have. At least you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing he won't pick up all that childish behavior from them. You can always make new friends...you are an awesome person! emotion_hug

Thanks Lia. Eevee texted the person asking why she was unfriended, and they blamed their iphone. rolleyes

I know I'm better off, and I know that my son is going to be better off without them. It just hurts because I've been friends with them since middle school.

I got a message from a friend that I was worried about losing saying she wasn't choosing sides {which I would never ask anyone to do} and that she still loved me and wanted to be my friend. It meant a lot to me, it really did.

32 more days until my little Will will be here. Then I can take pictures of him instead of me sitting in a car. {I was left alone for a little too long with a camera.}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 am
I forgot to mention, doctor's visit went really well. Everything with Will is normal.

My blood pressure was 103/69. Temp. was 98.3. Yep, that's pretty much all I wanted to add.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 pm
cat_stressed You are not a social retard! You just don't see the value of pretending to like someone you really don't want to be around. cat_rofl Positive spin, I finds it.

See? cat_3nodding Not everyone is going to dump you just because you don't want to associate with X. cat_cool

That's great that you and Will are doing so well. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Thanks Lia and Gigi for everything. emotion_hug  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart