Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Amy and Thistle's House ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:53 pm
*tries to think of a work around* Okay, so we're going for testing on a living target. Hey! The neighbors dog is blind. That old dog won't care if we throw things at it and even then a couple volts will probably do it some good. *nods as he tries to sound convincing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 pm
Amy sighed softly but then looked at Kai with a small smile. She shook her head and went back over to Kai.

"It's very sweet that you don't want to throw this at me and risk hurting me. I really appreciate it... I'll try to think on another way to test this, okay? But we need to have a responsive test target that can tell us what they felt when the potion was thrown at them."

She cupped Kai's face, and her smile turned into a smirk. "You know, I finally returned to normal two days ago, and I haven't even taken the time to kiss you properly. You know, since I can do that now. I've been so excited about getting all this ready for your upcoming 'trial', that I didn't even think about it. I'm sorry."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:24 pm
{{Oh my gosh!!!! I never thought thunder and lightning could be so good! We just had our first clash of lightning and loud thunder in months! It's been so dry here. Woo hoo!!!!}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:25 pm
*he suddenly realized how long it's been since they even shared a real kiss between turning into a dragon and radiating electricity it had been nearly a week... maybe, but it felt longer. When Amy touched his face Kai couldn't contain his excitement any longer and reached out to Amy completely forgetting the bottle and dropping it on the floor between them. He had just enough time to watch the bottle hit the ground and shatter and process that this was probably going to hurt* emotion_jawdrop

((oh neat. I love thunder storms))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:28 pm
{{lol!! Nice one! biggrin }}

Sparks shot out at Amy and Kai as soon as the glass shattered. Most of the electricity went toward Kai, but a few landed on Amy. Amy gasped when she heard the glass shatter and saw the sparks burst out. Surprisingly, though, she didn't feel a thing! The charm had worked! The spell must have been absorbed by the small, invisible shield that the charm had cast. Sure, it definitely wasn't the first successful charm Amy had made since she had practiced so much while she was in the city, but she got excited each time one worked correctly.

But then, Amy's eyes widened and she looked toward Kai in worry. "Are you okay, Kai?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:33 pm
*looked at Amy wide eyed and jittering a little. Some scent that was familiar that he couldn't quite place caught his attention* Amy, did you learn how to alchemize bacon? emotion_dowant  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:47 pm
{{I do, too!! So this summer has been a let down since we haven't had any. Oooh! And now it's pouring! XD}}

{{I'm going to have to go to bed. I'm sorry. sad Want to close us out, please? smile I'm free to RP tomorrow.}}

Amy touched Kai's shoulders carefully. A small spark made her jump, but she kept her hands on his shoulders. "Kai... No, honey, I'm sorry, but I didn't. I think that smell is coming from you. Good news, though. The charm works... Why don't we get you laid down, okay? Sound good?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 pm
((I lived most of my life in Oregon growing up so I've seen several lifetimes worth of rain. emotion_donotwant ))

((but but but it's not even 9 yet. emotion_0A0 nah I understand. I should too. i have a date later to see the new dark knight movie))

*he starts to feel a bit light headed and didn't quite grasp the relevance of why it would be bad to smell like roasted meat after a shock* I think bacon scented cologne would be the best thing ever. You might be right. I think I need to get laid... down. *he laughs at his own joke as Amy leads him over the rocking chair on the other side of the room and gently set him in it. Amy searches around for a pillow and blanket for him, and after a minute she returns and Kai is already asleep. She brushes a couple strands of hair out of the way with her hand and kisses his forehead before covering him up and returning to work on making some slight adjustments to the charm*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 am
{{Thank you. smile And I know, it was kind of early, but I had taken some muscle relaxers to help with my neck and shoulder problems I've been having the past two days. They made me really tired. It was nice lying down with the storms going on outside! biggrin I hope you liked the movie.}}

Amy was sitting in the living room eating a bowl of cereal as she watched the morning news. She was surprised she was up this early, but she had gone to bed pretty early last night. After she had tucked Kai into a chair in her lab, Amy had written down the results of the charm experiment last night, had worked on making another mild shock potion, and then had called it quits for the night. She had helped Kai out of the portal and into his bed last night before going to sleep in her own.

She was feeling pretty good this morning, despite being up at such an early hour. Her charm had worked and she was ready to start the next experiment. Before she did that, though, she realized that she needed to let someone else know that she was back in town. She had had enough of 'reunions' last week, so she hadn't contacted Sakura to let her know she was back then. She had also been so consumed with Kai the weeks before that she hadn't thought about texting or calling Sakura. She had kept in contact with Sakura the entire time she had been in the city, so she was probably wondering why she hadn't heard anything from Amy for awhile.

Amy reached for her phone on the nearby coffee table and opened it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 am
Amy's text to Sakura
Hey Sakura! I'm sorry I haven't texted you in a couple of weeks. I've been pretty busy. Good news, though... I'm back in Geezerville! I'm living in my house again. You should come by sometime and see me. Just come on in if you want. I'm usually here. I hope we can see each other again soon, and I hope you're doing well. Talk to you later!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 pm
*he awoke in the morning feeling a bit sore and just laid in bed staring at the ceiling before the yesterdays events came flooding back into his memory. Amy had shown him a secret room in the house... then they were going to start kissing... oh. That potion.*

*he got up and looked at a mirror and frowned muttering* Look like a friggin' treasure troll. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm
{{LOL!! Hair is so cute! I loved those troll dolls when I was little. Where's your belly jewel?? scream blaugh }}

Amy was in the living room putting a charm around Thistle's neck to protect her from any wayward magic that might be passing through the house over the next few weeks.

"Keep this on, okay sweetie? Be a good girl and don't mess with this. You won't have to wear it forever, but you do need to keep it on for a few weeks. It will protect you, okay?"

Amy kissed the top of Thistle's head as the pony begrudgingly let the charm be placed around her neck. It was kind of pretty, though... Maybe she could wear her pink tutu with it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:10 pm
((i remember there was even a cartoon about them at one point rofl ))

*he takes off his shirt, but struggles a bit to get it over all that hair and notices a jewel lodged in his belly* Okay. What the hell? *he tries to pry it out, but it seems like it wasn't going anywhere short of hurting himself trying to remove it. He left his shirt off, not bothering to try and hide the jewel with the idea that if you got the bling, flaunt that sh*t.* pirate

*Kai goes out to the kitchen to grab a pop tart and starts eating it without even toasting it first* emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:14 pm
{{There was. lol. Oh my word, you seriously gave him a jewel in his stomach? xp }}

Amy turned her head when she heard movement behind her and just caught the last shoe going into the kitchen. Assuming it was Kai, she called out to him, "Nice to see you, too..."

She chuckled and shook her head as she looked back at Thistle. "Some people just aren't morning people.... or more like evening. Wow... It's late."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 pm
((I'm running with the idea since I didn't need to ask for an allowance to it))

*leans back and looks into the living room and sees Amy and Thistle* Oh, mornin'. *starts eating the second tart as he walks into the living room* I feel like today is going to be another weird one for some reason.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff