Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Single Hero (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:24 pm
"Well at least you've got an excuse for me to do your hair now." Ruri joked with a small smile trying to lighten his mood. With his wet coat draped over her arms she led him upstairs. "You know the drill; go ahead and make yourself comfortable." she said as she went into the bathroom and hung his coat up in the shower. "You're more than welcome to the Snuggie too." she said plucking the equally wet hat from his head and putting that up to dry too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:43 pm
As soon as Ruri took his hat off, he started to dry his hair with the towel, his hair then just a big mess. As soon as he felt dry, he put on the Snuggie and sat on her bed, his bag of hair clips and other hair things next to him. "Thanks Ruri." He said to her with a very thankful smile.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:58 pm
"That's what I'm here for." Ruri said with a smile as she got some of her own hair products and things before sitting on the bed behind him. "Knowing you, I'm surprised you weren't so paranoid as to bring an umbrella." she said as she brushed out his messy hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:09 pm
"Umbrella?" Nicholas then said, completely forgetting he had one. "Oh... oh yea!! Wow I can't believe I forgot that! Guess I was too busy getting all of my hair stuff ready." He said with a laugh as he looked through all of his hair clips. "We need to see out of all them which looks best on me. Then we can do you too if you'd like." He said, sounding so much like a girl it's a wonder why he wasn't born one.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:16 pm
"Well that's what you're here at Knight Boutique for. And I'd rather have you doing my hair any day then me mom." Ruri said as she finished brushing his hair before crawling around to sit in front of him and fiddle with hair clips.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:21 pm
"Your mom does a decent job with your hair. I prefer my way though since I think I can make it super cute!" He said with a huge grin, enjoy his time with Ruri like always. "So what color are we starting with first?"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:31 pm
"'Starting with' nothing. You'll just have to let me work and wait until the end result." Ruri said as she stuck her tongue out at him teasingly as she began messing with the hair clips.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm
Nicholas just sighed but smiled as she teased him. "Well I'm sure you'll come up with something awesome. I love it when you do my hair anyway. It always so much better than mine." He told her.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 pm
"Oh hush, you hoo a hine hob!" Ruri said through the clips she held in her mouth. "Sometimes I think you just like letting me do this because you're a cheapskate that likes to be pampered." she teased as she put a few clips in, leaning back to take a look at her work before adjusting them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:15 pm
"Oh stop you know I can do a fine job with my hair too. You said it yourself last night." Nick teased back as he waited for her to finish with her work on his hair.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:19 pm
Once she was satisfied with her work, Ruri smiled and hopped off the bed. "Wait right there, I'll be right back!" she said before dashing off into the bathroom. The sound of a hair drier running could be heard for a while before she came back in and plopped Nick's hat back on his head. She then climbed back on the bed, adjusted the hat a bit, and then held up a hand mirror for him. "Perfect!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:35 pm
Nicholas looked into the mirror, silent as he inspected his hair and the clips she used. "Hmm... Impressive work Ruri! I love the styling you did with the clips and the colors you chose was great as well! Red and Blue work so well together." He said with a grin and he admired her work.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 pm
"Oh, stop! You'll make me want to go into styling rather than writing." Ruri said with a sheepish smile as she pushed all the supplies toward Nick before turning around to let him play with her hair for a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:53 pm
"Keep to your writing Ruri. I may go into the styling business myself." Nicholas teased, knowing full well that's not what he wanted to do for a living. He spun around and grabbed the brush, slowly starting to brush her already smooth hair. "Hmm... I may have to think about what I want to do with your hair... It's already pretty gorgeous." He said as the strokes of the brush went through her hair more and more.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 pm
"Well if I don't keep it looking good, then it just becomes an unmanageable mess. That's the problem with long hair. When it looks good, it looks great, but when it doesn't, it's a disaster." Ruri said blushing a bit from the compliment and glad her back was to him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff