Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto normally would have commented on that but he had literally fallen asleep leaning on her like that ... the combination of not getting much sleep crying and fighting with katomi left him physically and mental exhausted so when he had relaxed into her being pet he had drifted into sleep without wanting to he mumbled something and nuzzled into the girl a bit "comfy" he says quietly while sleeping

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:30 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia smiled at him as he nuzzled into her and said comfy.Emilia continued to pet him really softly and she began to sing a lullaby quietly to him. It was nice that he had finally fallen asleep she knew it had been a while and he had seemed really exhausted all day. Even so she was smiling like a idiot ,she was completely on cloud nine and nothing could bring her down. She loved the feel of him needing her even just a little bit.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:36 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto might have been asleep but katomi was still awake and she noticed how the girl looked at them how much she cared katomi actually blushed and giggled a bit wotch woke kioto slightly he whined like a fox and repositioned himself slipping back into sleep katomi smiled "okay maybe this girl isnt so bad...she obviously likes kioto but lets see how she handles me" she says then giggled kioto started to glow and change shape soon katomi was there insted the girl smiled and looked up at emilia she giggled and jumped up stretching she gave a bow "hello im katomi-chan!"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia was feeling a little drowsy herself, the mood seemed so comfortable and that's when Kioto started to glow. Emilia wasn't sure what to do since she had never seen this happen before and soon the glow began to change shape. When the glow faded a girl was left in Kioto's place. What had she called herself Katomi? Her eyes grew wide with shock and she didn't say anything for a couple of minutes because she was still processing what had just happened "I-I heard Kitsune's could change form but I thought it was a myth" In her mind she didn't realize that this person was completely different from Kioto-kun.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:54 pm
booboo_gump

Katomi rolled her eyes "myths are so un reliable these days ... yes kitsunes can change shape but thats simple magic.. if i wanted i could appear as a little girl or and old hag but i wont ... when a kitsune such as i changes gender however they pick up a compleatly diffrent personality ... i am katomi he is kioto we are two completly diffrent people yet... one and the same do you understand?" she asks the gril then giggle "so emilia ... ive been watching you and you thingk you can replace kura" she crossed her arms "ill be the judge of that"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:03 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia knew she had a confused look on her face "I've never tried to replace anyone". She noticed that it may have been odd that the thing to stick out to her at first was that statement. She leaned back on the bench and stared at the other girl named Katomi "So wait you mean to tell me that your not Kioto? That you have have split personalities?". She didn't mean to sound so dumb but it was more of a confirming it and making sure she wasn't hearing things and seeing things like maybe she was dreaming.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm
booboo_gump

Katomi giggled "humans are funny you know the first human to have split personlity was only that way cause he touched a kitsune ball... and human doctors are silly they got it all wrong anyway enogh of that" she sat down and put her single tail in her lap brushing it with a pearl hairdrush "i didnt say i wasnt kioto i said that i was diffrent than kioto .. if you want to be tecnical i am kioto one body two minds... literally two minds ... humans have the councious mind and the subcouncious mind kitsunes are simuliar but our sub councious can become councious and create a completly diffent person with a new form... you see while kitsunes can change forms we arent shifters so we can make ourselves younger or older but thats it but to change forms like this our councious mind and subcouncious literally swape places and we change like what you just saw so i amd him and he is me but he is not me ... see what i mean?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She began to rub her temples and close her eyes, sorting it through in her heads. "yeah I think I get the gist of it, so you and him are one person but at the same time your not." She shook her head, at of all the years she had lived she never heard anything like this. Now she understands why Kioto...Katomi was so distant at times. It all made sense now. "Okay but what do you mean I'm trying to replace Kuro? I don't even know who that is or what they were to you. Kioto only mentioned them today". Her mind was buzzing and she was sure she was about to faint or something. It was so much to take in. Then she looked at Katomi and realized she was very beautiful, and she had a very elegant aura that hung around her. Emilia didn't really no what to say since her mind didn't even know what to think except that Katomi didn't seem like a bad person. "Well my name is Emilia Grim, I'm sure you know that but I feel like introductions are a good way to get to know one another" Emilia had controled her face and her emotions were getting in order.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:29 pm
booboo_gump

Katomi scowled a growled at her "HER! not them" she corrects "and her name was kura KURA not kuro" she says then calmed down she closed her eyes and compsed her self "now them... she was... our.. well mine more than his she perfered girls you know anyway she was our mate... she was supposed to be our true mate... do hyou know how hard it is to find someone that can love two personalities! and who will live indefinatly like you do!" she says then composed herself again "she dies in the war ... and now you come in and and" she broke down and hugged the girl crying "i-i just miss her so much and kioto likes you..more than you realize and seeing that.... b-but you remind me of her and... i-i"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia grew worried, concerned, and slightly confused but mostly she was shocked "I'm sorry I got her name wrong I didn't mean to offend you I swear". She grabbed the tissues that she tried to give Kioto earlier and handed them to Katomi "Here". Her voice was warm and she hoped she didn't make the girl angry again. "I'm sorry you lost your mate, I know how you feel I lost mine 3 centuries ago. Though he may have not needed to accept to personalities the pain was still there. I don't want to hurt you or Kioto okay?". Her voice was calm she tried to calm the girl down just a bit. She rubbed her back and said "It'll be okay"

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:58 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi looked up at emilia and wiped her eyes "you know your very kind" she says then she kissed emilia on the cheek "so you know... i give my consent... your very pretty and ... i think you might ... just might make a good mate... but you will never replace kura" she says gives a wink then changes back to kioto who was still asleep he fell over on emilia "w-what happened?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She had been speechless while Katomi was giving her blessings and saying her good byes for now. Then she was gone and Kioto had taken her place and had fallen over on top of Emilia and seemed to be just as confused as she was. She helped kioto steady himself "Well I met Katomi she seems really, uhm interesting". Emilia kind of looked down, all of it happened so fast that she wasn't really sure how she felt. She ran her fingers through her hair and then looked at Kioto "So is that what you wanted to show me? I thought you said it wasn't important". She nudged him in a teasing way and she began to smile.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto sighed "of course she would shes always doing things when im asleep and you wonder why im always tired" he says then he shook his head "it wasnt important at the time but... now you know ... so d-do you ... well are you okay with it?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia giggled "well that explains why you're awake at odd hours". Everything was beginning to make sense like all the pieces to the puzzle were starting to fit together.Then she got derailed from her train of thought she looked at him like he was slow for not knowing the obvious answer "Of course I'm okay with it Kioto, she's apart of you and you to her right? How can I not be okay with it". She spoke as though that was the only way things were and she refused to see any different "I'll tell you right now my heart was pounding when I met her"

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto sighed again "well yes we are apart but your going to have to think of us as the same to..." he says then looked at her and blushed "anyway you do help me more than you realise... your the only one whose ever made me smile since..." he trialed off "well you know"

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff