Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:05 am
"Wow, real mature!", he said as Lucien was taking his prey upstairs. 'I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like that', he thought to himself as he remembered how it was like dating the president of PrimRose.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:15 am
Once Lucian had finished, he stood up, allowing his 'prey' to make herself presentable again. She walked back downstairs, buying several different eye shadows before leaving. While it wasn't exactly ethical, girls tended to buy more afterward. He straightened out his suit before returning downstairs. He took a moment to make sure she had left before going to start and flirt with another girl.

Ashriel watched as the girl walked out with a bag full of make-up. Figures. He would probably get a huge commission for that, too. She began to stand up, taking a couple of pictures of Ren working with a customer for the website.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:22 am
Ren looked over to Ashriel and gave a smile and a wink when he noticed that she was taking pictures of him before going back to talking with the customers. He looked at his watch for a bit, half to show it off and half because he just really wanted to know what time it was. It was just past noon and the store was already out of stock of customer favorites.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 pm
The small bell on the door rang as a girl with red hair and a white lab coat walked in backwards, carrying a big box. "Hello, boys," she said with a slight smile. "I have a new shipment for y'all." She turned around, and set the heavy box on Ren's desk. "I hope there hasn't been to much fun without me."

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:37 pm
( hey guys, sorry I havnt posted today I 've just gotten of my flight bk to the us. So I proably won't post until tomorrow at the lastest.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:27 pm
Lucian grinned as one of the researchers walked in. Having just finished with a customer, Lucian couldn't help but respond to her remark. "You know, I could have a lot of fun with you," he answered, turning her comment against her.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:13 am
Phora looked over to him. "In your dreams," she said. She ran a hand through her red hair and pushed up her glasses. "Anyway, the labs wants you to run a quick survey with the returning customers. Just the normal 'How does it make you feel' or 'Do you have any reactions to certain products' and the like..." She flipped her long hair over one shoulder and turned around. "We'll email you the questions."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:35 am
Leo walked though the store door yawning as he passed each customer."Morning." he said fixing his hair and straighting his tie. Leo wasn't always late but given that his apartment was a sty he odds of him getting up on time was slime to none.

Marcus was in the lab working on the new product. After staying up all night testing and re-testing the formulas Marcus as sure that it would work this time. "Phora." He called waiting for the girl to rush over. "God dammit." He shouted rubbing his eyes remembering she left to give the new shipment. He let out a deep breath and walked over to the phone and dialed the store

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:18 pm
As the phone rang, Phora started out of the door. "Don't work too hard, guys," she said. She fixed her coat and walked down the street to her motorcycle. She quickly got out of her parking spot and started down the street to get to the lab.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:42 pm
Eric entered the cosmetic store while there was still a rather large group. He was out of some of the stuff he needed for his drag costume and it was important that he got some new stuff as he was performing that night, and if he didn't look right...there wasn't any point in performing at all. He made his way over to a sample station and was trying a bit of the blush. His face would be obscured from view and the only thing any of the people, including the salesmen, would see would be an eye reflected in the mirror...maybe.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:42 pm
Ashriel glanced to the phone, wondering if the cashier would be able to take it as it rang. Perhaps if she wasn't just a website programmer, she would answer it. As it was, the cashier scowled at her before answering.

/* Aya, I hope you don't mind me using the cashier npc to answer the phone...I has block. */

Lucian grinned at Phora as she left before going back to pick another girl to flirt with. He supposed he could survey returning ones that he hadn't taken aside yet - while he had his fun, of course.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 pm
"Hello could you send Phora back to the lab she has work to do." Before the cashier could say anything Marcus hung up the phone. He smiled to him-self and stretched. 'Man am i tired' He though as he rummaged though the fridge to come out empty handed. The sofa at this point seemed so appalling as his mind began to drift he slummed him-self burying him head in the pillows.

Leo watched as the other guys were hard at work. He looked at all the women looking and buying products before walking over to a group of ladies looking at several anti-aging creams. He smiled and picked up a sample the counter. "Here. Try this." He said. His mood hadn't quite settled in so he seemed a-bit grouchy.

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 am
Ren winked goodbye to the customers he got to buy all kinds of things before turning to see who else could be bothered with his 'inspiring good looks'. He looked at a 'woman?' who was trying on blush in one of the sample stations. "Why hello there, pretty young thing. Found the right shade yet?", he said, sliding himself near Eric, having not noticed anything strange about this customer.

((OOC: Not at all, Mouseykins~

Hey, anyone wanna make a profile for the president~? (From implication, it's a she) =w= And hi guys~ ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:57 pm
Eric turned to Ren. "Oh, hello. I think I have, but I'm just trying a few different ones to see if I have an even better one for tonight's show" he said with a smile. "Do you have a suggestion?" he added. "I'm also looking for a few other products as well. I'm almost totally out of makeup"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:07 pm
Phora walked into the lab, smiling as she passed by Marcus. "Another late night, Marc?" she asked as she set a Monster next to him. She sat in the seat next to his and looked at the program running on the computer. "Is the new product ready for trials?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff