Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Neko and the Kitsune (Reon and Blaze) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza tilted her head and said "What do you mean by that?"Then she looked into his eyes and blushed slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:49 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza tilted her head and said "What do you mean by that?"Then she looked into his eyes and blushed slightly.

kioto smiled "well i dont know you tell me why in the world would a three tail kitsune go back to school ...escpecially during this time of year?"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:04 pm
Reon_zino

Akiza smiled and said "Well I'm honestly not so good with what other's are thinking. I can't read minds after all." She then hugged him and said "But thanks for saving my life. I owe you big time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:00 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_zino

Akiza smiled and said "Well I'm honestly not so good with what other's are thinking. I can't read minds after all." She then hugged him and said "But thanks for saving my life. I owe you big time."

Kioto laughed "your part kitsune you should know its getting close to mateing season ans the only reason a high level kitsune like me has to go back to school is to search fro a mate"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:01 pm
Reon_zino

"Well I know that it's just.... I was raised by Neko's and I'm a mutt so no one wants to even be around me except for your sister and now you. I doubt I'll find a mate even if I tried." She said and felt like crying but didn't. She did have her ears back though and she was blushing a little. But it was hardly noticable. In all honesty she just wanted to be accepted by someone but knew that might never happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_zino

"Well I know that it's just.... I was raised by Neko's and I'm a mutt so no one wants to even be around me except for your sister and now you. I doubt I'll find a mate even if I tried." She said and felt like crying but didn't. She did have her ears back though and she was blushing a little. But it was hardly noticable. In all honesty she just wanted to be accepted by someone but knew that might never happen.

kioto smiled and pet the girl gently "hey cheer up akiza you very pretty im sure youll find a mate" he then smiled "your mate might be closer than you realize" he says then invited her inside when they where both inside he smiled and gestured for her to sit on the couch "wiat here ill go get katomi"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm
Reon_zino

"Thank you." Akiza said and smiled a bit. Then as she waited she looked around but didn't leave the couch for anything. She didn't want to get in trouble for snooping. Then she smiled as she thought of her only two friends she had in this town. She hoped she wouldn't get picked on more now because of her being friends with them. All she wanted was to find someone who understood her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_zino

"Thank you." Akiza said and smiled a bit. Then as she waited she looked around but didn't leave the couch for anything. She didn't want to get in trouble for snooping. Then she smiled as she thought of her only two friends she had in this town. She hoped she wouldn't get picked on more now because of her being friends with them. All she wanted was to find someone who understood her.

kioto walked into his room and changed into katomi she changed clothes to something that fit her style a short skirt and a t-shirt and ligth jacket she smiled and walked out "akiza-chan i didnt expect you so soon"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:20 pm
Reon_zino

Akiza smiled "Well I was bored and wanted to hang out with you." She said and smiled as they sat. She was starting to think that it was a little weird that Kioto was being so nice to her but didn't think much of it as long as they were friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:09 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_zino

Akiza smiled "Well I was bored and wanted to hang out with you." She said and smiled as they sat. She was starting to think that it was a little weird that Kioto was being so nice to her but didn't think much of it as long as they were friends.

katomi giggled "aww you wanted to hang out with little old me?" she blushed a bit "thats sweet of you akiza"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:14 pm
Reon_zino

Akiza purred and wagged her tail happily as they talked. Then she noticed katomi blushing and said "Your blushing Katomi-chan." She then tilted her head wondering what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_zino

Akiza purred and wagged her tail happily as they talked. Then she noticed katomi blushing and said "Your blushing Katomi-chan." She then tilted her head wondering what was wrong.

katomi blushed harder "i-i am ... oh thats becaiuse your purring is so cute i couldnt help it" she says with a giggle and pet her more "hey lets go have some fun shall we?"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:29 pm
Akiza then blushed when her purring was called cute. Then when Katomi asked if she wanted to have some fun Akiza said "Yea. What woudl you like to do?" She then smiled and blushed a little more as her tail began to wag more from being pet.

Reon_Zino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:31 pm
Blazingcat123
Akiza then blushed when her purring was called cute. Then when Katomi asked if she wanted to have some fun Akiza said "Yea. What woudl you like to do?" She then smiled and blushed a little more as her tail began to wag more from being pet.

Reon_Zino

Katomi smiled "well i thought we could go for a walk maybe talk about some things what do you say?"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:41 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza nods and says "Sounds like fun to me." Then she got up and wagge her tail as they began to walk. But people were starting to stare but Akiza was too busy talking with Katomi to notice.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff