Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A demon wolf and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:48 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled as he hugged her. "Thank you master. I just wish I could repay your kindness towards me ever since we met." She said and stayed close.
"just please stay by my side nomatter what happens." he said falling asleep with her in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:58 am
Vincent Hammond

"Of course master. But don't fall asleep... Let's go home and you can sleep there." She said not wanting him to be in danger if there was any.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Of course master. But don't fall asleep... Let's go home and you can sleep there." She said not wanting him to be in danger if there was any.
he slowly opened his eye's and sat up. "ok." he said as he stood up and walked home. When they got home he went to his room and put bella on his bed. "wait here i actually need to talk with my parents for a moment." he said as he left the room and ask the nany to get his family into the main foyer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella waited in his room. She laid on her pillow and curled up wondering what he was talking to them about. She hoped that he was being careful.She then sighed as she waited wanting to be with him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:29 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella waited in his room. She laid on her pillow and curled up wondering what he was talking to them about. She hoped that he was being careful.She then sighed as she waited wanting to be with him.
when he saw his parents and kept his serious face on. "mom and dad we need to talk." he said almost like a lawyer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Vincent Hammond

His mother looked at him and said "What's the matter, dear?" She sounded worried. Bella was still in the bedroom waiting for her master to come back.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:53 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

His mother looked at him and said "What's the matter, dear?" She sounded worried. Bella was still in the bedroom waiting for her master to come back.
he looked at them both."i know you two have been arguing about who's company i'll take over. Plus i know about you trying to get me engaged. So what i thought of is either i get to marry who i want and ill take over both companies or marry who you want and ill never do or say anything ever again."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:29 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Well darling... if you had someone you wanted to amrry. You should have told us. As for the businesses you could have told us how you felt about it." She said. His father nodded in agreement. "Son, why didn't you tell us? You know we just want what's best for you." He said and they both smiled. "Now who is the lucky girl who has your heart?" She said and smiled. Bella wondered what they were talking about.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Well darling... if you had someone you wanted to amrry. You should have told us. As for the businesses you could have told us how you felt about it." She said. His father nodded in agreement. "Son, why didn't you tell us? You know we just want what's best for you." He said and they both smiled. "Now who is the lucky girl who has your heart?" She said and smiled. Bella wondered what they were talking about.
james blushed faintly but kept a serious face on. He stood up and left the room going to his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:54 pm
Vincent Hammond

His parents looked at each other in confusion. Bella was sitting on the bed waiting for him to return. His parents followed him wondering what he was doing.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:04 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

His parents looked at each other in confusion. Bella was sitting on the bed waiting for him to return. His parents followed him wondering what he was doing.
james laid in bed. "can you please turn into your normal form for a minute?" he asked as he laid in bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:10 pm
Bella nodded and said "Of course master. But why?" After she turned into ehr human form. SHe had ears and a tail like her dog form but her real form he had yet to see.

Vincent Hammond

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Bella nodded and said "Of course master. But why?" After she turned into ehr human form. SHe had ears and a tail like her dog form but her real form he had yet to see.

Vincent Hammond
james smiled slightly. "i got my parents to not have me engaged and allow me to marry who i wish."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:31 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella then snuggled up to James and said "Well that's good news. But how do you think they will handle seeing me?" SHe then perked her ears adn turned back into a dog when she heard his parents knocking on the door.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella then snuggled up to James and said "Well that's good news. But how do you think they will handle seeing me?" SHe then perked her ears adn turned back into a dog when she heard his parents knocking on the door.
james got up and answered. The door. "yeah?" he said looking at them.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff