M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:41 pm
{Thank you. ^.^}

"Don't worry about it. Some people are just disrespectful jerks who can't keep their hands to theirselves." Claire glanced over at Nicole and noticed that look of fear about her. "If you need any help with people like that, feel free to call on me. I'd be more than happy to help." Once more Claire found herself grinning from ear to ear.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 pm
"O-ok... Thank you for helping me like this..." She uttered, still blushing from what happened. "Um... I-I think I'll head to class now.... T-thank you again..." She said in almost a whisper. "She gave another light bow before heading off to class.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:13 pm
"You're welcome." Claire gave a small wave at the girl as she went off to class. Speaking of which, Claire had to get to class as well. It was math class, as she recalled. That strange place where she normally ignored the screaming, entitled ogre in front of the chalk board as she took her daily naps

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:27 pm
While in her English class, Nicole realized something. She never asked for that girls name. At first she didn't want to know, but now she did, seeing that she helped her like that in the hallway. She figured she would go see her during lunch again, and would wait till then to ask.

-Lunch-

Straight to her favorite spot, Nicole sat down and continued to read where she left off yesterday, also waiting for the girl to show up, probably wanting to sit with her again for some strange reason.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 am
Claire tried to be respectful of Nicole's wishes, not venturing too close to the girl's favorite spot since she asked to be alone the previous day. She was still well within sight, though, laughing and chatting away with a pair of rather pretty looking girls.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:07 am
Nicole looked over to see that she was talking with two other girls, girls that were much prettier than her. This for some reason didn't really set with her that well, even though she did want to be alone in the first place like she said. She decided to pass it off as her just wanting to let her be alone like she requested, but she still wanted to know her name. Nicole closed her book, carefully getting up and walking towards Claire. Never actually trying to confront anyone before, Nicole was nervous, blushing and looking down at her feet. She made it two Claire, still red. "U-umm...." She stammered, trying to find the words to speak to her. "I-I never g-got your n-name.... E-even after y-you helped m-me this morning..." She uttered, her voice almost not audible with how soft she was.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 am
Honestly, Claire was more than a little pleased to see Nicole approach her on her own initiative. "My name is Claire. Mind sharing yours?" she asked, paying the pretty girls she previously spoke to absolutely no mind for the moment being.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:48 am
"Claire... O-okay! My name is Nicole." She told her with a little more confidence. "T-thank you Claire again for helping me this morning." She told her, looking at the two women she was talking to before she interrupted. "I'll... I'll let you continue your conversation with them..." She told her, giving a little smile and a bow before walking back to her tree.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 am
"You're most welcome. If you need someone to talk to beyond that lonely tree, feel free to come talk to me." Claire replied, giving a small wave before continuing the conversation with the beautiful girls as if there had been no interruption at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm
Nicole sat back down and opened her book, but she couldn't focus on reading anymore. He cheeks were still bright pink continuously glancing over at Claire. For some reason, she wanted her to come talk with her, have a chat of intelligence. Maybe she was a little confused and jealous of how she was talking to those two beautiful girls. But why would she be jealous? She tried to shake it off, shaking her head a few times before looking down at her book, trying to keep herself for glancing over at Claire.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 pm
Claire, of course, had absolutely no idea what sort of effect her talking to the girls was having on Nicole. As far as she knew, the quiet girl wanted little to do with her - let alone anyone else. What Nicole didn't know, though, was that the conversation wasn't nearly as pleasant as it appeared. Claire was subtly teasing and taunting the two beautiful girls, who were far too ditzy to catch on to her insults.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:50 pm
(That's pretty harsh)

Nicole let her jealousy brew as she continued to watch them, unaware of the teasing and taunting that Claire was giving them. She thought she wanted to talk to her, but now it's like she doesn't even care anymore. This shouldn't be bothering Nicole, but should make her happy actually, back to reading in peace. But with how much she tried to talk to her yesterday, and how she helped her this morning... it feels like she was just shoved away like it never happened.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:15 pm
{That's true. I've also mentioned before that she's been left without an intelligent conversation amongst her peers for awhile. Or at least I think I did. Nevertheless, still a b***h move on her part.}

Upon figuring out that these girls weren't about to catch on to her mockery, she started to feel perhaps a little guilty and tried to keep a more genuine conversation with them. It was difficult and she could swear her brain was about to explode from the sheer simplicity of these two, but there was no use in bullying someone who was too ditzy to catch on to the bullying to begin with.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 pm
(Mhhm. And yet there is a intelligent girl who she just so happens to like right behind her, and that girl thinks she's sorta putting her off or something since she was all over talking with her the other day)

A mental battle was going on in Nicole's head. One side was thinking she should actually go talk to her since she wanted to talk with her yesterday so much for some reason. The other is saying that it's good she's leaving her alone and now she could do what she wanted in peace. Another thought popped in her head all of sudden. Why did she all of a sudden want this girls attention so much? Should she ignore her and see how she reacts? She didn't know.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 am
{DELICIOUS IRONY.}

What made this whole situation so hilarious was that Claire believed that she was respecting Nicole's wish for privacy. And since Nicole wasn't likely to just pull her over on her own initiative, this situation was probably just going to get worse and worse without Claire's even realising it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff