Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Welcome to Alterina University (Canni & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta had finally reached the top of the whole stairs, swinging her bag back and forth. She wasn't tired in the least actually. She was hiped up. WOOH! She could do jumping jacks right now! She looked down at her schedual again, then she realized that it also had her dorm room on it. That was stupid considering the fact they didn't even give her a key. There was no point in even moving from her spot then. She looked down a bit, trying to see if she could see Vriksa walking up yet. When she spotted nothing, she sighed and sat her bag down, and brought out her phone. She didn't have anything to do so on her awesome new Apple iPhone, she began to play her favorite game, Nyan Jump. She giggled happily when she began to play, crouching down at the wall as she focused on the game. "Vriska~ Vriiiiiska~" she chimed out, knowing that when the girl was close enough, she would be able to hear her own name. "Ms. Serket, I have a question for you!" she giggled again, groaning when the jump she tried to make ended up with the sudden death of the cute kitten. She had to admit, she liked Vriska. Not like like, but she was super cool. She was calm and collected and nice but at the same time strict. It was a odd and good change. She hoped everyone was like that. She already knew she liked Terezi because she was strange but all the same time awesomely cool. Or well something liked that. She hummed lightly restarting the game as she waited once again, "Vriska! VRIKSA!" she yelled almost in a panicked voice, but she knew the other girl wouldn't worry about it. She began to yell her name is if she was being hurt. Hahahah, just for funs was all.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

Vriska sighed as she heard her name bounce off the walls. She had reached the fifth set of stairs and was not in the mood to be dealing with a bunch of nonsense when she could barely breath. Why did she leave her inhaler in the dorm room? "What.. does she want.. now." She panted quietly. It wasnt like she wasnt in shape or anything... Ok it could be that to but stairs were hard on a person who had asthma. Maybe she could ask Nepeta to go grab it for her? No they dont give new students their keys their room mate does. ********. She sat down to rest for a second and to get her breathing back in order when a thought struyck her mind. Sollux's room is around here somewhere and he has an inhaler maybe i could call him up? She had actually gotten out her phone to do so when she heard Nepeta call out her name one more. And, she sounded hurt. Vriska quickly stood up causing her to get a little dizzy at the sudden movement. Oh god i warned her about running up the stairs. She thought as a wave of panic washed over her. She abandoned the bags as she began to run up the stairs. Screw Asthma, and screw the bags they would just slow her down. "Nepeta whats..." Vriska stopped missentance when she had finally made it up the last flight of stairs. The girl didnt seem to be hurt in any way. So why was she calling out in pain? "What is.. so.. ******** important that.. you desided.. to make me run.. to your.. aid." She snapped... Or well weezed but she was still angry.

♫♪♫

{OOC: }

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:09 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta stared at the girl when she came up weezing. Oh my gog did she really have asthma?! "Vriska! Oh my gog i'm so sorry!! I'm jegus!" she said with panick as she gripped her hair and tugged. She felt like such a bad person! "Oh!! WAIT!" she jolted up and began searching the girl for the key. When she found it she quickly jolted off to the room, "STAY. THERE!" she yelled back, skidding and nearly falling when she reached the door. She quickly opened the door and searched frantically for the inhaler. She knew that weezing because her friend who had asthma as well and she sounded like that whe she was late to class. She felt extremely bad. Like awefully bad. If she knew then she wouldn't have-- She began to search everything, finally finding the thing and running back. She was out of breathe, her eyes watering from fear as she held up the inhaler for the girl, "I'm super sorry Vriska! If I had know..." deep breathe, "I would have never even played....like that...." she rubbed her eyes and frowned looking down, "I'm super sorry! Like, yeah. I promise i'll make it up to you!" she said with a nod, rubbing her arm with the opposite hand. She then realized that her bags had been dropped and she held her hands up, "I'll go get my bags and bring them back. You. Go lay down for a bit. And when I get back, I expect to see you lying down. I'll bring all my bags, so leave that here." she bent down and got her phone then scurried down stairs to hurry and retrieve her bags. She stayed there for a bit, just starying at the abandoned bags, bitting her bottom lip. "Man I feel so bad. I'm such a bad person. Oh dear I better...I'll-- Ugh!" she picked the bags up and slowly made her way downstairs. She never felt this bad before, like ever. Of course she never had someone nearly had an asthma attack either. Wow, she never thought she be that panicked before. Well, she never got panicked so that fact that Vriksa could do that was a bit intimidating on her behalf. She took a deep breathe and stopped at the sixth flight of stairs, leaning against the railing and sighing. "oh dear...I really need to be more careful! Okay Nepeta, get it together! Don't be such a deeby downer. Just tell her again, you're sorry! Yeah, she can't be totally heartless right? But she is supposivly mean...WHAT IF SHE CUTS MY HAIR-- Nepeta what are you even saying?!" she laughed joyfully again as she shook her head and slowly made her way up.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

Vriska just glared at the girl when she went searching for the key. How could she be so irresposible as to play a prank like that? She watched the girl run off which cponfused her a bit until she realized that she was going towards the dorm room. They must have put the room nummber on her schedule. She needed to just sit down and breath for a second before she fainted or fell over. She slowly sat down and slouched forward to make it easier to breath. Gog did she hate this. She couldnt breath and on top of it some girl she barely knew was going though her stuff. Just glubbing wonderful. She once again glared up at the girl when she put the inhaler in her hands. She hadnt even noticed the girl coming back. But she looked on the verge of tears. This made Vriska cringe slightly. But, instead of telling the girl that it was ok like she wanted to she just put the mouth peice in her mouth and puffed a bit of the medicine out of the capsule and held it in for ten second before breathing out and repeating the process once more. "I hope she didnt lock the door behind her." She grummmbled sourly as she forced herself to stand. She waited a few seconds before calmly walking back to the doom room. She would have to reassure poor Nepeta that everything was fine... And, as her 'morail' she was going to have to keep her from playing those kinds of pranks. Vriska turned the door knob and was thankful to find out that Nepeta had not accidentally locked the door. She left the door open as shee went over to her bed and flopped down onto her stomache. It wasnt the best way to lay down at the moment but dog gamnit she was to comfy to care at the moment. She was just about to go see if Nepeta needed anyt help but then she remembered that the girl had told her to lay down. The girl was already freaked out and worried so Vriska thought it best to sit still for the moment.

♫♪♫

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta let out a low sigh as she finally made her way tto the very top of the floor. She took her other bags that she had carelessly tossed and left in her rush of panick. She made sure she had everything and when she did, she tugged her things to the room finally. As she entered, she dropped all her things by the extra bed and huffed lightly. Man she really needed to work out! Not that she was fat, she was just so damn weak. She looked over at the other, her bottom lip being nibbled on as she sat on the bed, running her handson the sheetless matress, "Uh, i'm really sorry, again. I, uh, I didn't know that you umm....Had asthma. If I had, I would've, you know, carried all my stuff and wouldn't have made you run." she said nervously, her hands fidgeting in her lap as she looked at her. She gave off a smile then, "Um, but rest! Because, uh, yeah.." she didn't really know what to say. She was so nervous that she messed up, that even her bubbly demenor was a bit off and fading. Its okay, she knew the other would forgive her. She wasn't that mean, because if she was, then she wouldn't even help her get around and all of that stuff. So she just smiled and crossed her legs over the other.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"Calm your whiskers. Its ok but you shouldnt play pranks like that. I actually thought that you were hurt." Vriska said calmly as she proped herself up on her elbows. "Come on lets put this behind up it does us no good dwelling on the subject. Now i want you to get on that computer on the desk and open up the icon of the yellow smily face. When your on it i want you to make an accpunt. After that you will need to join the group labled 'Trolls'. You will need a password so type in Derse. After that you should be done. Then we will walk down to Rezi's dorm. Sound like a plan?" She asked calmly. She knew that if they stayed on their previous subject any longer then Nepeta would have go0ne on and on with her appolagies. And, if there was anything she hated more the Eridan it was appolagies. They held no real value in her oppinon. Jeez it the first day and i already got something to beat out of her... Ok maybe not beat but get rid of. Those pranks are dangerous. She thought with a light sigh as she looked down at the inhaler in her hand before shrugging lightly and throwing it haphazardly across the room. She didnt need it at the moment so it was of no use to her.

♫♪♫

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta huffed slightly and crossed her arms over her chest, "Sorry, sorry. No more pranks like that, then!" she laughed lightly, slupping a bit with her hands on the edge of the bed, gripping it a bit. She nodded in agreement when she had stated to put to behinde them. That sounded like a good idea. She stood up and pranced over to the little computer settled cozy like on the desk. Plomping down on the seat, she brought one leg up and opened the little tab like she was told to. Her eyes scanned it for a bit, titling her head. When she saw the little thing saying 'New account' she cliked that and proceeded to make said account. "Derse?" she asked herself, looking at the keys and typing in the word quickl. She swivled to look over at Vriska and smiled, "Mk all done! So, I guess we're going to see Terezi now...?" she asked, tilting her head with a smile. She watched the inhaler go across the room and shrugged abit. She wasn't going to question it! Instead, she just stood up and pranced over to Vriska, plomping on the bed and smiling at the other. "I'm done~ I'm ready when you are." she stated with a grin.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"Yeah i guess we can go... Though if that douche Karkat decides to ruin it for everyone again your going to see your first bit of violence in the group... There actually happens to be a lot of it to be quite honest." Vriska said calmly as she pushed herself up into a sitting position. She didn't like the thought of getting into another fight with the douche bag Vantas but it would be unavoidable if they were in the same room as each other. Though she would try to avoid a fight with the hot tempered shorty so that they wouldn't scare Nepeta away before the others got to know her. She swung her legs off of the bed before standing up to stretch. She thought about going over to grab her inhaler but decided against it. Having asthma was not something she was proud of or wanted the whole world to know. Anyways if worse come to worse she had a friend with asthma as well so she would just borrow his inhaler. "Lets go i guess if your so impatient." She said calmly as she waited for the girl to get up. This evening would be interesting indeed considering that this girl was absolutely evil. She had not forgotten what Nepeta had said about if she was left alone with Eridan... Maybe she would trying sicking Nepeta on fish boy.

♫♪♫

{OOC: Sorry for the long wait but i was at my friend's house for a few days ^^*}

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:23 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta smiled happily and nodde, "Yay! Hmm? Oh no worries. I'm used to mild violence. Although i'm one to try and advoid it, things happen and there isn't much you could do about it." she stated softly, placing a finger on her chin. Karkat was the guy that she had meet earlier that day with Terezi. Yeah, he was a bit scary and all, but it seemed Terezi could handle it, so she should be able to, as well. Hopefully. She smiled happily and nodded, standing up as well stretching her arms out in a cat like way, her arms stretche forward and pawing at the air. She hoped over to the door with a nod. "I'n so excited! I just cant hid it! I'm about to loose control and lalalalala!" she laughed as she looked back at Vriska, "Come on! This will be a purrfect night!" she laughed at the small pun within her word, placing a hand over her mouth as if to stiffle her little giggles. She kind of did hope people liked her, she wasn't one to really not have friends. Most people did, so it would be kind of weird if someone didn't. She wouldn't care to much, but you know. Nepeta was Nepeta and she was one to like people and please others. Oh well, the night can only tell!

[O.OC: Oh no its fine dear ^^]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"Calm yourself cat girl or i'm going to put you on a leash." She threatened. Though she had to admit she was looking forward to seeing her friends as well... Though she did feel bad about leaving Spider mom. "Wait there for a second." She said calmly as she went to grab the little carrier on her night stand before heading over to the tank next to the computer. "Come here Spider mom." She said quietly as she scooped the Tarantula out of the tank an into the little carrier. She quickly locked up the little door before meeting Nepeta out in the hallway. "Don't ask. She doesn't like being left alone." She mumbled quietly before walking ahead of the other girl. Yes she did spoil her pet. And, yes she did take it almost everywhere with her How did she spoil a Tarantula? Well... She found her ways. She couldn't help it if she loved her pet or if she was one of those owners who did everything for their pet and the pet alone. She was just an animal person. "Your a spoiled pet you know that right?" She asked the spider quietly as if she were trying to hide the fact that she was talking to an arachnid.

♫♪♫

{OOC: Sorry for the long wait but i was at my friend's house for a few days ^^*}

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:14 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

"What? Cat's don't go on leashes. Dogs do, silly." she laughed out happily. She had been told that so many times, she just learned to correct others. Plus, it was funny to see them just get a bit annoyed at her lack of caring! She stopped walking and waited as she was told, rocking back and forth on her heels as she hummed on her own. She raised her brows when she saw the Tarantula and gulped a bit. Okay so maybe she was a bit scared of spiders, but oh well, not much she could do about that. "Oh, it's fine! If I had a cat, I would have brought her as well." she stated with a nod. It wasn't like Nepeta was going to judge the other. She culd tell Vriska really loved her pet and that was cute. She smiled warmly at the other. She giggled when she heared the other whispering to the spider, "Whats her name? You seem really fond of her! Thats nice. It's nice to have a healthy relationship between you and a pet." she mentioned happily, walking beside the other with her arms swinging. She felt a small buzz at her hips and she jumped slightly. She picked her phone from tucked within the elastic band and looked at it. It just told her to remember to unpack. "Eh! I forgot about that...Mmmmm, oh well! i'll do it later." she said aloud, laughing sweetly. "Anyways, Vriska, are you excited? Because I am!" she nodded a bit, pulling up a sock that was falling.

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces