Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Alucard's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 pm
Alucard smirked " Your way too exited , hmm I wonder if I shall do anything today to you “ after a while you got that he was joking.“Do you want to go anywhere tommorow ? “ he asked when finishing the dessert.

After everyone finished the girl left with her mother and the brother with his dad and before he was asked anything Alucard went to a study and began reading something on his computer some graphs and writing that seemed important . (I put the last part incase she disides to follow him )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

The elegant line of her eyebrow arched as she caught Alucard's comment. But after a while, she got that he was joking, and gave a soft yet nervous laugh. "Go anywhere tomorrow? Well, I kind of wanted to explore the mountains over there... Just to go up to the top, where all the snow is." She said with a slight smile. Lilly closed her eyes for a moment, imagining the soft yet icy feeling of fresh snow against her hands. Snow was something she missed, and something that she hadn't had the oppertunity to be around for quite a long time. After Lilly finished her dessert, she stood up from the table. She wandered around, until she found the study. Lilly slowly entered inside, and paused midstep as she noticed Alucard was in there. She was unsure whether she should stay, or leave. Lilly didn't want to risk angering him. She drew in a few nervous breaths, her eyes carefully surveying the study for a moment until she found what she was looking for--- A peice of paper, and a charcoal pencil meant for drawing. Lilly collected the two objects in her hands before taking a seat within the study, remaining in total silence. She began to brush the pencil in soft strokes across the paper, sketching out the faint outlines of snowflakes.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:57 pm
Alucard looked at Lilly and shrugged. In a few hours around 12 Alucard woke up Lilly " wake up snow white" he said smuggly than picked her up realizing she was too tired to walk and took her to the bed room and laid her on the bed " I hope you can change or ... would you like me to do it " he said smirking than went to the bathroom to change and give her privecy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:29 am
User Image

Her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Wha...?" Lilly murmered, still dazed from tiredness. It was then she realized that she had probably fallen asleep in the study, pencil still in hand and sketch left only half-finished. "I'm up now... Sort of, not really..." She mumbled sleepily. Lilly did not protest as he carried her up to the room. Instead, she curled up in his arms slightly, her lips parting to let out the soft whine of a yawn. Her eyes flickered up to look at him as he laid her down on the bed. "No, I'll be fine to change on my own." She said with a soft chuckle. As soon as he left the room, Lilly unzipped her dress and slipped out of it. She finished changing, and sat on the edge of the bed. Her petite figure, now became overwhelmed in the soft cotton fabric of an oversized T-shirt, which hung off her shoulder slightly. Her raven-black hair fell in a loose cascade past her shoulders, holding a strong contrast against the clear white color of the T-shirt. Lilly collapsed onto the bed, now laying on her back. Her pale blue eyes stared up at the ceiling, appearing distant with thought.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 am
Just before she fell on the bed he came out of the bathroom in black pj pants and put away his other clothes “Thats a not very sexy pj if you wanted to tempt me “ he said sarcastecly and went under the covers after turning the lights off . “Good night“ he said gently .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 am
User Image

Lilly smirked slightly and rolled over on her side to look up at him. "Oh, well sorry if my choice of sleepwear isn't up to your standards." She shot back with the same edge of playful sarcasm in her voice. Lilly let out a small yawn after a moment. "Good night, Alucard..." She whispered back softly. Lilly curled up into a small ball, tucking her arms in against her chest, and allowed her eyes to flutter closed.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:57 am
The next day Alucard woke up in Lilly‘s arms but managed to get out dress and leave for a meeting in and hour a maid cameto wake Lilly up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:10 am
User Image

In her sleep, Lilly had lightly wrapped her arms around him without realizing it. However, she'd remained alseep even as Alucard left the bed. It wasn't until much later, that Lilly woke up. She let out a small yawn as she sat up in the bed, her dark hair softly tousled from sleep. "Good morning." Lilly said to the maid as she got out of the bed. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and take a quick shower. For her shower, Lilly left the water at an icy cold temperature, which was just the way that she liked it. Lilly then wrapped a robe around herself, her dark hair still damp with silvery drops of water as she left the room and headed downstairs.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 am
Downstairs was the mother in her robe drinking the morning tea " Morning darling ! " she said lightly. The maid asked what Lilly wanted for breakfast and gave it to her. " So my dear " began the mother again " do you know how to read and write ? Do you know how to do math ? " the woman said lazily clearly still tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 pm
Lilly took a seat, crossing one leg over the other with her hands lightly resting against her knees in a relaxed posture. For breakfast, she ended up simply having cereal, with sweet tea for a beverage. "Good morning!" Lilly chimed politely back to the mother, with a bright smile dancing across her lips. She took a small sip of her sweet tea, before responding. "Yes, in fact, I do know how to read and write. And I can do math too. Along with that, I know how to play the piano. But the main things nowadays that I prefer to do are drawing, painting... and making ice sculptures." Lilly said informatively.

((Sorry if I haven't been able to respond for the past few days. ;_; ))  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 pm
The mother smiled " Lilly are you by any chance from a rich family ? Slaves are not known for their knowledge" you saw the ears again on the womans head this like they flicked. " May I ask how you and Alucard are doing ? Are you falling in love yet ? " she smirked slightly obviously a woman who doesn't give up on something shes started.

( np ^.^ so iama going to do the woman thing in a few texts)  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff